Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yea, hording information to just you will get you lots of points with people, moreso when the next step stumps you and you need help.. But since you didn't, good on you. However, are you sure it wasn't just another feral doing the quest too?
    Pretty sure... I did a /who on the zone and didn't see any other druids floating around at the time and I also didn't see anyone else near the egg thingie that I had to click on. But given the wording that pops up in chat after you click on the egg it makes sense since it claims whatever you think you saw vanished (I forget the exact text)
    --
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nejji/advanced
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Neji View Post
    Pretty sure... I did a /who on the zone and didn't see any other druids floating around at the time and I also didn't see anyone else near the egg thingie that I had to click on. But given the wording that pops up in chat after you click on the egg it makes sense since it claims whatever you think you saw vanished (I forget the exact text)
    It's possible, but remember that if someone is cross-realm with you, they won't appear on the who list either. I'll keep my eyes out whenever it decides to give me another screech.

I heard someone say that you need to have 6 screeches / activate 6 stones. After that the skin is unlocked. Guess we will see in a few days. Looks like most people are about to get their 5th. (i just got my first today >.<)

I tried to have a hunter friend to use flare when i clicked the stone, it didn't help, unless i missed somethng.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I tried to have a hunter friend to use flare when i clicked the stone, it didn't help, unless i missed somethng.
    Flare wouldn't do much unless the target was hostile, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestaa View Post
    I heard someone say that you need to have 6 screeches / activate 6 stones. After that the skin is unlocked. Guess we will see in a few days. Looks like most people are about to get their 5th. (i just got my first today >.<)
    Most lucky people are about to get their 5th. I'm 6 days on AK4 without a single screech so far. If it continues on that way, It would take several months for me two get the skin...
    Last edited by stormgust; 2016-09-26 at 09:58 AM.

Third screech, again feralas, ak5 already -.-

Has anyone tried using Cursed Orb before or after getting the buff to "trap" it inside of you maybe?

I would've tried but I didn't get my screech today.

EDIT: Brainstorm, What if we gotta use Berglrgl Perrgl Girggrlf before/after getting the buff to hatch as an owlcat?
    Last edited by Cruit; 2016-09-26 at 10:32 AM.

I am saddened that the talent tree is an absolute horror show and all anybody seems to care about is the hidden skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post

EDIT: Brainstorm, What if we gotta use Berglrgl Perrgl Girggrlf before/after getting the buff to hatch as an owlcat?
    I got my fifth stone today (Feralas) and clicked it with the egg-toy-buff active - nothing. Same buff, same emote as usual.

Third flag, Hinterlands again. Chugged an invis pot before I clicked, didn't see anything

Still missing Duskwood. Going to suck if you need all three separate stones but you can roll any of them, and you're not guaranteed a positive roll every day. My first instinct is to just ignore everything if it's not Duskwood, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Also, my earlier Feralas flag is no longer tagged as "true". I know I clicked it. Does this reset?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Flare wouldn't do much unless the target was hostile, unfortunately.
    What about "Track Humanoids"?
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

I got my second screech today (first was Duskwood, today was Feralas). I thought maybe we'd have to teleport back to dreamgrove within the 20 seconds before the buff expires, so I hit dreamwalk right after clicking the stone. I made it back to dreamgrove with ~5 seconds remaining on the buff, but there was nothing noticeably out of place there. Dead end there.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    I am saddened that the talent tree is an absolute horror show and all anybody seems to care about is the hidden skin.
    I'm saddened that you had to come into the hidden artifact skin thread that you seem to not care about simply to point out that people should care about other things, assuming they don't care about said talent tree o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanii View Post
    What about "Track Humanoids"?
    Track Humanoids and Track Beasts should work as long as there's something to track, and they have to be in-game visible to show on tracking, so if they're stealthed and too far away to be seen, tracking won't do much.

Not sure how much this will help. But it seem whenever I get a new 'flag' my progress has completely reset (running the dump. changes clicked to false flag)
    Anyone else having this happen to them. Done my third stone and im gonna guess it will reset again tomorrow (had it reset once at lv4 research, and today at level 5).
    Sofar it was Duskwood (2 day break) Hinterlands, then Hinterlands again next day.

I've got Feralas today, used catseye elixir (this one help with stealth detection, as invisibility is different "spell") before clicking the stone but couldn't see any stealthed unit behind me.
    What Breet wrote in the post above, could it be that each screech is separate chain and if we don't get into next step after clicking stone (which is unkown at this point) it resets and we get another screech next day? That would complicate the whole search and we would just click the stones with no follow up all over again :/

My question is (as I don't get clear ths part) - is there only one stone per zone and per screech? Could you add coordinates to known stones in the first post for easier tracking?

Had screeches three days in a row, now nothing for the past 4 days or so. Bad luck or what's going on?

My gut says you have to do something then and there after clicking the object. I don't think a hunter's flare would work as the cat wasn't hostile and also I can't imagine us needing a specific, totally different class, to uncover this. Whatever we must do its probably something we can all tackle without another actual player aiding in the actionable parts. (For example, maybe we need a potion, but we wouldn't need a priest to mind control something or a hunter to flare...)

Since there is a time duration on the buff we probably only have a very small window to do/find whatever it is we need next. This is why I really feel like there is something we have to follow or discover in that small window. Once it falls off it probably will reset and you'll just get another shot at it if another screech happens at a later date.

Remember, this is probably a nod to something in our past or something ultra lore specific... Ashamane died during the war of the ancients. Maybe its not a stealth cat/thing we're looking for but something dead? Perhaps the ghost of Ashamane? You know... like the skin is called GHOST of the Pridemother? Is there a detect ghosts or something we can use to throw us into the spirit realm?
    --
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.”

My gut says you have to do something then and there after clicking the object. I don't think a hunter's flare would work as the cat wasn't hostile and also I can't imagine us needing a specific, totally different class, to uncover this. Whatever we must do its probably something we can all tackle without another actual player aiding in the actionable parts. (For example, maybe we need a potion, but we wouldn't need a priest to mind control something or a hunter to flare...)

Since there is a time duration on the buff we probably only have a very small window to do/find whatever it is we need next. This is why I really feel like there is something we have to follow or discover in that small window. Once it falls off it probably will reset and you'll just get another shot at it if another screech happens at a later date.

Remember, this is probably a nod to something in our past or something ultra lore specific... Ashamane died during the war of the ancients. Maybe its not a stealth cat/thing we're looking for but something dead? Perhaps the ghost of Ashamane? You know... like the skin is called GHOST of the Pridemother? Is there a detect ghosts or something we can use to throw us into the spirit realm?
    The hidden skin that we're trying to acquire through the feral screeches is NOT the Ghost of the Pridemother skin; it's the Moonspirit skin to make us look like an owlcat.

With that said, I wonder if we have to do anything with the Lurking Owl Kitten that we got from Yowlon. We all have it, it was a necessary part of unlocking the screeches, and you can't put it in a cage to sell. I personally always have mine out just in case it reacts to something, but I don't have it fully leveled and I don't have it nicknamed. Also, the Wild God that gives us the feather is named Ela'lothen; we can look her up on WoWhead. Maybe that's a clue? Maybe there's something in the Llothien Highlands in Aszuna (the same place as Pridelord Meowl). Maybe we need to farm the various types of Owlcats around the Broken Isles for some sort of a drop? We're definitely missing something, and I don't think it would be reasonable to impose two AK gates on the same skin so we should be able to get it now.

Ooh, I thought these screeches was what would lead to Ghost of the Pridemother... my bad! Either way, I think something must be done in that small window otherwise whats the point of a short buff with a timer...

If its related to that owlcat pet I can always use a stone to instantly level mine and try next time I get a screech.
    --