Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    AK5. Went to the counterpart of Daral'nir, the tree of Gilneas. Found nothing clickable.

Searched the Emerald Dream after Xavius(also killed all bosses in emerald nightmare), did darkheart thicket 5times, tried to cleanse the other two worgens and went to the branch in the north of valshara linked here a few times -> Nothing.
    Did all this with Seed of Solar Fire in my inventory(exalted Dreamweavers) and Ak 5.

Open for other Ideas!

Deleted
    GUYS SEE MY PREVIOUS POST PLS!!! Just check on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barastis View Post
    GUYS SEE MY PREVIOUS POST PLS!!! Just check on it.
    Checked that -> nothing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    Checked that -> nothing
    Alright Just no one seemed to respond.

Honestly, right now i think it just isn't available yet. Maybe it is locked behind Nightwell or something.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Honestly, right now i think it just isn't available yet. Maybe it is locked behind Nightwell or something.
    For all we know, it could also be a drop of mobs in Val’Sharah, maybe all mobs around emerald nightmare/darkheart thicket can drop it, I think I will grind there a bit tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    For all we know, it could also be a drop of mobs in Val’Sharah, maybe all mobs around emerald nightmare/darkheart thicket can drop it, I think I will grind there a bit tomorrow.
    Pretty unlikely. If that was the case, somebody would have found it by now.

Not necessarily if it's gated behind artifact knowledge. But to be honest, I'd rather it not be some random drop. We rely on RNG enough for loot, I'd much rather have an interesting hidden quest line or something.

Not if you need the seed of solar fire and/or ak for it to drop

Guys I think I found it. Just did AK 5 then went into Heroic Emerald Nightmare with the guild. After heroic Dragons (The twin dragons, whatever they're called) And there were two opposing portals on each side. There were all these green things that you had to collect. I don't have the exalted Dreamweaver's item. Could this be it?!?!?! There were a bunch of green spheres it told me to collect. collecting them did nothing. Can someone else please investigate this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olgreg3bear View Post
    Guys I think I found it. Just did AK 5 then went into Heroic Emerald Nightmare with the guild. After heroic Dragons (The twin dragons, whatever they're called) And there were two opposing portals on each side. There were all these green things that you had to collect. I don't have the exalted Dreamweaver's item. Could this be it?!?!?! There were a bunch of green spheres it told me to collect. collecting them did nothing. Can someone else please investigate this
    That's part of the achievement Imagined Dragons World Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    That's part of the achievement Imagined Dragons World Tour.
    Dang it. Thank you for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingcowz View Post
    AK5. Went to the counterpart of Daral'nir, the tree of Gilneas. Found nothing clickable.
    Did you see any worgens around? They used to be "druids of the pack/sychte" Might be we need to cleanse one of those guys, like the druids in valshara?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    Did you see any worgens around? They used to be "druids of the pack/sychte" Might be we need to cleanse one of those guys, like the druids in valshara?
    Nope. There were no npc there, just the tree.
    Edit: my druid is tauren btw.
    Last edited by mmoc5cc4c267ea; 2016-09-26 at 03:32 PM.

Has anyone tried farming Suramar mobs at AK5 yet? I only mention it because that's how Havoc DH (charm to get to Downfall) and Fire Mages get theirs. Just a random drop from any mob in Suramar once you hit AK5.

So just a moment ago I was going through the dreamwalk where all the portals are when I got a emote saying "You hear a strange feral screech towards the Feralas Gateway." I went through the portal but haven't seen anything yet. Just hit AK 5 last night and that was the first time I've been in the dreamwalk since then.

Update: it's for the feral hidden artifact, I had a bad moment
    Last edited by Ivyaeria; 2016-09-26 at 05:45 PM.

@dundidum Did you try to be hit by the small meteors casted by the ancient tree on the right after Xavius, when he comes near the water? It transforms you into a sunflower.

It's probably nothing but someone mentionned it here I think.

Quote Originally Posted by nihila View Post
    @dundidum Did you try to be hit by the small meteors casted by the ancient tree on the right after Xavius, when he comes near the water? It transforms you into a sunflower.

It's probably nothing but someone mentionned it here I think.
    yeah tried that and even searched everything in that area, while being a sunflower.

Deleted
    One thing is driving me crazy. One portal in Emerald Dreamway is closed. I'm not talking about this nightmarish one but this one between Moonglade and Feralas. It isn't marked on the map.
    I cannot enter there, but I'm sure that it leads to Ashenvale. This is the only one forest-type location without a teleport from Emerald Dreamway. I can't post images but you can check on your own where the Green Dragonflight World Boss had its lair. It's located in the right up corner. Portal looks like this one from Emerald Deamway.
    There is small village with satyrs and Xavius might be connected to it. Xavius=Shaladrassil

I cannot enter this portal in Ashenvale too. Something I don't have unlocked. My theory is that it's something about Artifact Knowledge level. Maybe at higher level it could be unlocked and be like it was with hidden appearance for Feral spec. As I know Blizzard, they don't put things without purpose. Every thing have its use.