Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Fuck me but Wednesday will feel unfullfilling, I'm supposed to weeab about like some wanna-be ninja with momentum, working my bloody arse off for that damage buff, only to get shredded by mistah fireball/pyro spam?
    Like so many others have said I'm fine with AoE getting nerfed, it was bound to happen (though not to these extremes, we're frontloaded, that's how Blizz designed the class, don't make the frontloaded AoE halfway decent, that's an anal intrusion waiting to happen.) but who the bloody fuck thought bending the single target rotation over was a clever idea? To my, granted possibly naive, mind hitting fel barrage, blade dance and POSSIBLY eye beam might've been the way to go, not Throw Glaive (the only thing remotely interesting about the rotation) and bloodlet.

I just can't wrap my head around how these nerfs seemed like a brilliant idea to anyone, they're so over the top, meanwhile the goddamned arms warriors pulling 500k DPS on Ursoc got a measly 10% reduction to focused rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Fuck me but Wednesday will feel unfullfilling, I'm supposed to weeab about like some wanna-be ninja with momentum, working my bloody arse off for that damage buff, only to get shredded by mistah fireball/pyro spam?
    Like so many others have said I'm fine with AoE getting nerfed, it was bound to happen (though not to these extremes, we're frontloaded, that's how Blizz designed the class, don't make the frontloaded AoE halfway decent, that's an anal intrusion waiting to happen.) but who the bloody fuck thought bending the single target rotation over was a clever idea? To my, granted possibly naive, mind hitting fel barrage, blade dance and POSSIBLY eye beam might've been the way to go, not Throw Glaive (the only thing remotely interesting about the rotation) and bloodlet.

I just can't wrap my head around how these nerfs seemed like a brilliant idea to anyone, they're so over the top, meanwhile the goddamned arms warriors pulling 500k DPS on Ursoc got a measly 10% reduction to focused rage.
    lol @ bold
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...1&difficulty=3

Sure looks like 500k to me, I did forget about the other change they got as well, no clue what the impact will be, But I'll eat my bloody boots if arms, played properly, lands anywhere below top 3 in Single target even after said changes.
    Meanwhile I might just suck dick, but I find myself fairly even with MM hunters in proper single target, and you don't see them choking on a 10-15% nerf dick.

You honestly thought blizzard would let their pet class languish in mediocrity?

Sure looks like 500k to me, I did forget about the other change they got as well, no clue what the impact will be, But I'll eat my bloody boots if arms, played properly, lands anywhere below top 3 in Single target even after said changes.
    Meanwhile I might just suck dick, but I find myself fairly even with MM hunters in proper single target, and you don't see them choking on a 10-15% nerf dick.
    https://twitter.com/Archimtiros?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

thats the dude that runs all teh arms guides, etc. you can tell how salty he is judging from his tweets
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Our objections should mean nothing if they've done the math and tested stuff like they should do before they cut a class off at the knees.
    Had they done the math it would of been done in beta/alpha meaning we would of never been this strong anyway.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    yay hope instead of 100% Bloodlet it will be 110% \O/

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Had they done the math it would of been done in beta/alpha meaning we would of never been this strong anyway.
    Honestly, looking at bosses we're not that strong, we like to pad the meters with bloodlet and other AoE that really doesn't matter to the actual fights.

Deleted
    Honestly, looking at bosses we're not that strong, we like to pad the meters with bloodlet and other AoE that really doesn't matter to the actual fights.
    That's true like whenever people talk about our ST dps they tend to show xavious which with all the tenticals we can just pad for days.

That's true like whenever people talk about our ST dps they tend to show xavious which with all the tenticals we can just pad for days.
    If people want to argue about St they should mention the only ST fight which is ursoc and we're fine on him.

Yeah, Xavius is a combat we're constantly cleaving and AoEing, it isn't a ST fight for us, that's why we're ahead. We cleave by doing our ST rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Oh you really believe there is still hope ????

My sweet summer child... Look at us, old warriors... We already lost any sign of hope in our balancing team (really just a bunch of screaming monkeys)
    The main issue with the Warrior nerf is it's going to make an already spotty playstyle significantly worse. I very genuinely believe that Blizzard rarely playtests anything in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    You honestly thought blizzard would let their pet class languish in mediocrity?
    Thought this thread was about the new class, not Fire Mages or Resto Druids.

Deleted
    I have a dream for you dh :

-> i big big big nerf of your ridiculus aoe burst, such ridiculus...
    -> a up of your constant aoe
    -> a up of your ST

A silly question, why DH have no PROCS AT ALL???? Its kinda wierd :\

It's Ursoc normal, 2 minute fight duration and the guy is using pots. Who cares if he can do 490k DPS.

The Expose the weakness nerf is huge and drops them from top with good rng to mid-bot with good rng and absolute last with bad rng. Don't forget arms has no viable 3+ Targets AoE outside of bladestorm, nothing, zilch, nadda. Cleave and whirlwind might as well heal the mobs.

Their mythic raid and mythic+ viability is almost non existent and people are flipping their shit over ursoc normal/heroic parses. Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    A silly question, why DH have no PROCS AT ALL???? Its kinda wierd :\
    We do, in Felblade :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    We do, in Felblade :P
    I don't get why felblade is fire damage, fel energy is supposed to be chaos damage no? Like eye beam, fel barrage etc.

For the 85% of the player base that doesn't play DH, wedensday is gonna be a hell of a good day. Mmh! Look forward to that shit. It's gonna be fun doing mythic dungeons without everyone requiring at least 2 DHs.

I don't get why felblade is fire damage, fel energy is supposed to be chaos damage no? Like eye beam, fel barrage etc.
    I don't get it either. Everyone during beta posted and asked but it was never answered.

We though it was a bug due to Vengeance having the talent as well. It makes sense for Vengeance for it to be Fire damage, but it didn't for Havoc.