Deleted

Arms nerf question

theres one thing i dont get with the new hotfix, it says they are going to nerf Tactician artifact trait chance to reset CS/MS to 3% per each, does that mean that instead of 30% we get for having basic artifact traits(without x3 relics) we are going to have 9% chance to reset CS/MS?, and 18% with relics, instead of 60%??

Deleted
    Yup. So now we probably have to sacrifice our soul to RNGesus instead of just praying.

Deleted
    No, 30% up to 39% with 3 relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Irontouch View Post
    No, 30% up to 39% with 3 relics.
    No 3%(+3 per rank).

Deleted
    well what is it then , 30% up to 39% with all relics, or 9% up to 18% with 3 relics =P

9 up to 18, there's no difference between traits you put points into and bonus points from relics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthan View Post
    9 up to 18, there's no difference between traits you put points into and bonus points from relics.
    then just RIP,
    dont know how much that will affect the game, but that just feels to much, hopefully it wont be as terrifying as it sounds =(

I already go a full 30 seconds with no resets at 30%. 9% is going to kill my soul

Will this change the statweight from mastery to haste? because we won't have as many CS windows.