Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What is wrong with this?

This isn't a carry, it's people farming the easiest source of AP.

TBH I think higher levels of m+ should give higher AP and lower levels less.

M+ is a great off-raiding activity for sure though, so i dont mind it too much.

Players can outgear, or outskill content, or both.
    No fixed difficulty can be put beyond a realistic progression for newer players.
    Therefore there will be content deemed high-end that will be far easier for the experienced.
    That long-term experience cannot be catered to specifically with any fixed difficulty content, without excluding everyone else.

Therefore carries cannot be prevented.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Don't ask here, go and ask through official channels.

This is a fair point to make. Blizzard has never been very good with the social engineering, i.e. using game design to foster good community behaviour. Usually it goes the other way for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait six months.
    I would counter that multi-tap mobs in the world and multi-click quest items have been a brilliant change for the better regarding social game play.

I also think the OP is one of many who complain about not getting invited to groups while disregarding the fact that they themselves can start a group. It's not a lot of pressure to click a group applicant and hit accept. It's not exactly raid leading.

I think a few people wanting to farm mythic +2 for triple chest hardly outweighs the social benefits of the key system in general. The alternative to there being some of the carry groups is the best players not playing with the not best players at all ever. I think it's good to mix some people of different skill in with each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I have a really strong feeling Mythic+ is meant as a guild activity.
    What gave it away? The inability to quee for it with random dungeon finder?

I don't think they ever pretended that mythic+ was intended for random people getting together.

ive got a tank 3 excellent dps. and we carry +2 keystones all the time, we did about 20 yesterday and handed half the gear to the people who let us use there stones, some of them we ran there lvl 3/4 maw of souls lol.

its a double edge sword, a group carrys but cant do there own HIgher keystones, so they carry lowers for the chance at gear.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

IMO this is the result of "allowing" the concept of "raid" selling to take place.

I think first time i saw this was in Cata or something. When most of the majority "accept" such practices as the norm, dungeon selling became only a matter of time.

Or the Tank selling instant lfg queues. Everytime I see this in trade chat, if i am free, I will counter with FREE instant lfg queues.

Yes, yes i know its willing seller willing buyer. Its a service, demand supply etc. However this is no different from, say for eg. support players selling their "services" in pug Dota matches for say, $0.01 steam money. The concept will eventually negatively impact the pug experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    IMO this is the result of "allowing" the concept of "raid" selling to take place.

I think first time i saw this was in Cata or something. When most of the majority "accept" such practices as the norm, dungeon selling became only a matter of time.

Or the Tank selling instant lfg queues. Everytime I see this in trade chat, if i am free, I will counter with FREE instant lfg queues.

Yes, yes i know its willing seller willing buyer. Its a service, demand supply etc. However this is no different from, say for eg. support players selling their "services" in pug Dota matches for say, $0.01 steam money. The concept will eventually negatively impact the pug experience.
    Eventually? It's been going on for five expansions. It's fine.

My guild and many others are making 4 man groups and then listing in LFG that we'll boost anyone with an unspent Keystone. It's hugely benefitial for both parts and no gold is exchanged.

We as a group get Artifact Power (a lot of it) chance for upgrades and the boost gets the same for very little investment.

Win/Win
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    What is wrong with this?
    Nothing. Just your typical whine thread. Working as intended.

Deleted
    Me and 3 guildies played m+ almost all day yesterday. We invited randoms with low level stones and got 2-3 chests every time. It's a win-win situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People need to stop trying to do group content intended for groups of friends with strangers.
    It's a MMO game. Having to stick with friends only soudns more like what belongs in clan based games.

Or if you do run it with strangers because you have no friends, make an active attempt to befriend them so you can run more instances with them later on.
    Which crossrealms helps disrupt not to mention privacy liabilities in the RealID friends system cause.

Imo, if you are not planning to be social in this game, stick to LFG and LFR,
    The subjects people are complaining about are antisocial and are the MMO equivalent of cockblockers.