Deleted

Didn't get an Emissary quest today

I just completed a Warden Emissary quest on my priest and then logged on to my Demon Hunter to do the same. But there was none. I've tried reloading and relogging multiple times and even just did 4 Warden quests because I thought it was a display bug, but nope. No quest at all.

Does anyone else have problems with this today?

Deleted
    What's the time in your TZ?
    Maybe the servers didn't reset yet?

Maybe your DH didn't unlock WQ If you trying WQs on DH first time

Deleted
    It was Nightfallen, has your DH done the achievement to unlock Nightfallen emissary quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    It was Nightfallen, has your DH done the achievement to unlock Nightfallen emissary quest?
    nightfallen was yesterday, today its wardens.

i got it on all 3 chars, one of which is DH, so op you should probably open a ticket or submit a bug, depending on how much you care about he cache.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    nightfallen was yesterday, today its wardens.

i got it on all 3 chars, one of which is DH, so op you should probably open a ticket or submit a bug, depending on how much you care about he cache.
    On US servers, I do them on three alts every day, and last reset all bar one got Nightfallen (the one being the only one not to finish the Nightfallen ach) assumed all US got same daily emmisary

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I just completed a Warden Emissary quest on my priest and then logged on to my Demon Hunter to do the same. But there was none. I've tried reloading and relogging multiple times and even just did 4 Warden quests because I thought it was a display bug, but nope. No quest at all.

Does anyone else have problems with this today?
    You were not prepared.

7+ Year Old Account
    For you to open up Emissary quests, you have to open up Nightfallen aswell.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    For you to open up Emissary quests, you have to open up Nightfallen aswell.
    That's not even close to true, you can hit friendly long before you finish the achievement with the reward "unlocks Nightfallen world quest "

Edited, bloody auto correct

7+ Year Old Account
    That's not even close to true, you can hit friendly long before you finish the achievement with the reward "unlocks Nightfallen world quest "

Edited, bloody auto correct
    You will still get the Nightfallen emissary quest Sure, you can not do any, but it will still pop up
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Keep in mind that the daily reset isn't for another 3 hours, so yeah, just something to consider.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You will still get the Nightfallen emissary quest Sure, you can not do any, but it will still pop up
    That's what I was meaning, lack of coffee, too early, lol. I meant until you get the ach it's a dead quest.

Your quest log is full, clear one out and relog.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Keep in mind that the daily reset isn't for another 3 hours, so yeah, just something to consider.
    Keep in mind that the daily reset was 5 hours ago, so yeah, just something to consider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Keep in mind that the daily reset was 5 hours ago, so yeah, just something to consider.
    Keep in mind the first person is correct so no need to sound like a smart arse. Some servers, BWR , SC etc reset in just under three hours, so yeah, just something to consider

I noticed that when the toon i log in to is not on the broken isles the emissary does not show up on my map. I was in orgrimmar for an hour and didnt get anything till i hs'ed to dalaran.

Deleted
    Keep in mind the first person is correct so no need to sound like a smart arse. Some servers, BWR , SC etc reset in just under three hours, so yeah, just something to consider
    You mean, some US servers, right? Because in my timezone, my region, the reset was hours ago. And since the OP didn't state which region, the post I copied was pointless. Wasn't an attempt to be a smartass, simple a way to make people consider other timezones and regions than the US...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    You mean, some US servers, right? Because in my timezone, my region, the reset was hours ago. And since the OP didn't state which region, the post I copied was pointless. Wasn't an attempt to be a smartass, simple a way to make people consider other timezones and regions than the US...
    Hence why I said "Some servers" where as you made it sound like all
    Just because your daily has reset doesn't mean everyone else's has

Deleted
    Just because your daily has reset doesn't mean everyone else's has
    Again, that's exactly what I was getting at by copying that post. Polarthief assumed the OP was in a region where all servers would reset later and that was the cause of the problem.

Deleted
    Thank you for the answers. I'm not sure what went wrong but I just got my Warden quest for some reason.
    I wasn't in the wrong region - my DH is on the same server as my Priest that got the quest today right after reset (which was exactly 6 hours ago in EU, where I live). With my DH I had to wait these 6 hours for some reason. It's also by far not the first time I did one. Have been doing them for 2 weeks now.

So yeah, the problem sorted itself out, but I'd still be interested in knowing why I only got it just now.