Thread: 895 from WQ's

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Same here. Nothing over 840.
    I've managed to get a 855 pair of gloves (which put me ~1% under the haste cap, which I was at, but I'm not sure if that means I should or should not use them), an 850 necklace (which was junk as it was chock full of mastery, so I disenchanted it), several 845 rings (which, too, were all mostly junk due to being chock full of mastery), and a pretty awesome 850 trinket that was chock full of haste, glorious glorious haste.

In any event, I can't see how someone can be bothered by this and not also be bothered by the legendaries. I imagine they don't like those either, but you don't see them making angry topics about it right now. Hell, it seems to me that these 895 WQ rewards may even be less common THAN the legendaries.

OH GOD PEOPLE GET LOOT

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    "Not really" what? Are you trying to imply that getting 100k gold takes longer than a month? If so I have to wonder if you even play the game.
    I'm saying that it's pretty easy to get 100k, I would even say that it's about 500-600k.

Though I didn't see anyone selling HC boost for 100k, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I do most WQs every day and i have yet to see something above ilvl 840 from a WQ.
    It's RNG.
    similiar experience here - doin all gear wq since day 4 of expansion and and ony looted 5x 845 and 1x 850 , if people think that 895 will drop often they are to dumb to be worth todiscuss with

Deleted
    Still havnt gotten any gear from WQ above 840. And have a done a lot! Also no legendary club here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm saying that it's pretty easy to get 100k, I would even say that it's about 500-600k.

Though I didn't see anyone selling HC boost for 100k, but whatever.
    I'm just quoting your original number, but it seems you realized the whole thing was ridiculous.

Just one item? Meh. Call me when you get full set.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Mate, if the WoD system of "RAID OR DIE!" couldn't encourage players like me to either try or (in my case) rejoin the pre-formed group raiding scene, nothing will.

At the end of the day, this is a good thing. Raiders have their method of getting geared and continuing to progress their gear. Players like myself have dungeons and LFR and world quests. And those players that don't event want to step foot into LFR/dungeons now have some options as well.
    So much this by 1000, as another poster pointed out the day of super special snowflakes is over and that they need to realize that the better for everyone as the game no longer revolves around them and their need to stroke their epeen in every major city in game..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Still havnt gotten any gear from WQ above 840. And have a done a lot! Also no legendary club here.
    Not seen a legendary either though four of my fellow guildies have..

10+ Year Old Account
    Heaven forbid people who don't want to raid can't gear up too. Also inb4 "why do you need gear if you don't raid". Maybe people want to feel powerful anyway? Never got this while "YOU NEED TO RAID OR YOU SUCK" mentality. I was a top tier heroic raider from the end of BC all the way through the end of Cataclysm and not once did I give 2 shits about what other people had or were doing.

If you are raiding on that level you are already getting things people who don't raid will never get short of being carried. It's not a big deal that they made the world relevant to people. I actually think its great. Give people a reason to want ot log in that isn't 100% raid focused.

WoW now has the best, most rewarding experience since the game released Vanilla. Playing the game outside of raiding feels more alive and interesting than it's ever been. Up until legion it was always "rush rush to get to the real game" but now no matter what I do I feel like I'm playing the game.

It's definitely very nice to not have to sit doing nothing in a city waiting in LFG for hours a day for a chance at a minor upgrade between raids. It's also nice to not feel like a large portion of the game is effectively useless.

The "log on and stare blankly until raid time" type play is a thing of the past it seems, and I'm extremely happy for that.
    Last edited by Compstance; 2016-09-26 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    This.

Days of the snowflake are over and good riddance.

Guys I have a 895 item. Please don't confuse me with the Mythic raiders. I know it's pretty tough, seeing how that one item glows in the dark and plays a trumpet sound whenever I arrive. I'll see if I can transmog over it with some vanilla level 1 green to try and hide it. Please stop whispering me all day and night asking pro raiding tips! I'm not a mythic raider!

the chances of that 895 dropping are tiny.
    Can't be too tiny, cause it happened! I'm willing to be more than 5 people got such an item. Mythic raiding is ruined!
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-09-26 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    If my gear is all 840 and the RNG gods smile on me and replace one of those items with an 895, my avg ilvl has gone up by 3.4.

The chances of that 895 dropping are tiny. The chance of several dropping and me running around in full 895 WQ gear are so infintessimally small that this discussion is not even wor... That sentence isn't even worth finishing.

Bottom-line, if you think that someone else having a single high ilvl gear piece affects you, get over yourself, it doesn't. Also remember that you have every bit of the same chance as they do in getting this kind of gear. Are you planning on vendoring any gear piece you haven't "earned" yourself through your own defined set of circumstances as to what constitutes the right amount of effort & toil?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoomkin View Post

I think realistically, this is the bronze medal you are complaining about.
    This isn't even technically the bronze medal they are complaining about. It is them complaining that a person who came in 10th got their name is the newspaper. Sure, they got their name there for some reason. But those that work hard and do the much more challenging things like winning the races will have a much higher likelihood of getting their names in the newspaper. And it may be the only time that person in 10th gets their name in the paper. So really, the people complaining need to settle the heck down and let the person be happy.

For those arguing that it doesn't matter how low the chance is, the fact remains that some people may never see a TF roll that high. So really, who cares? Seriously. Look at the world. There are plenty of more important things to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it does the heart good to see mythic raiders cry. now if only we could get a good system to make the hardcore pvptards cry.

it's just too bad that titanforging that high is rare.
    I'm a mythic raider

I'd be ecstatic though if I got an 895 from a world quest!

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is that really necessary? I mean it feels like epics are a bit whatever nowadays...

Shouldn't there be a cap on WQ's gear? and its titanforge, that is way bellow heroic raiding even I'd say...

For those that don't know : https://i.imgur.com/dTPgGfT.jpg?1 dropped from a WQ. I don't care how low the chance is really, its just degrading.
    I don't think you understand what that word means.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'm a mythic raider

I'd be ecstatic though if I got an 895 from a world quest!
    i mean, not all of course... just the angry types that like controlling other people.

mythic's reward should be the challenge i think. i wouldn't even be bothered if they'd just make gear cosmetic really, with each difficulty giving new cosmetics.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Are you dense?

Some dude that's doing mythic dungeons and is ilvl 850 does a World Quest where you have to kill a retarded chicken, and gets an ilvl 895 (EMN HC titanforged) as a reward.... how is that fair compared to mythic raiders that work their asses off to get 880 baseline gear?

It doesn't matter how rare it is, the idea of it is still disgusting.
    You find that disgusting, I find the mythic raider lifestyle disgusting, we're both disgusted, it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You find that disgusting, I find the mythic raider lifestyle disgusting, we're both disgusted, it's awesome!
    Yeah....because all mythic raiders are neckbeards that live in their mother's basement. What kind of twisted view is that?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    They neither need nor deserve it.
    Remember when you had to beat stunningly hard bosses like Marrowgar and Gunship for your purples?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Yeah....because all mythic raiders are neckbeards that live in their mother's basement. What kind of twisted view is that?
    i'd be less disgusted by that, and more disgusted by the way some people want to control what others can and can't get in a game they pay the same amount for.

you want the challenge? that's all well and good. but just because you make things harder on yourself, doesn't mean you deserve more.