Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Sure does, you just have to apply the same standards, women who shout "I´d like some sex" won´t attract the better looking men. It´s not like they don´t have to lower their standards if they want to have sex right now, men can do that too.
    No one said she would attract the better looking men.

its the current year goy. no one likes millennial girls with daddy issues that sleep around with no value of themselves.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Pheromones?
    If you mean pheromones, well that´s not really a 'power' exclusive to male genitalia.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes completely right.......whats the issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    No one said she would attract the better looking men.
    Then there´s no difference. No one says well done to the guy that hooks up with all the 3s to 1s at a party. ^^
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you took 100 men and 100 women...erased their memory andput them on an island....i guarantee they would quickly figure out where to put the penis for fun time.....it doesnt shoot fireballs and teleport you around but yes...a penis is pretty uniquely capable at being the key to many locks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I've never understood why men who have a lot of sex with different women are viewed in a positive light while girls who do the same with men are viewed negatively.

Why do you think this is the case? Isn't it good for men that women wants to have sex with more men?
    Because men have fragile egos, and they get emasculated when a woman has more experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Then there´s no difference. No one says well done to the guy that hooks up with all the 3s to 1s at a party. ^^
    There's a huge difference. You are just being too obtuse to admit it.

A 5(F) can shout in a crowded room "I'd like some sex" and she'll get a good percentage of the 1(M) through 7(M) lining up, with probably a few 8-9 as well. A 7(M) can do the same thing and will get lucky if one or two of the 1(F)-3(F) take him up on it.

A woman says, "I'd like to set the world record in number of men I have sex with in 24 hours" and hundreds (at least) of men lined up to help her, without even knowing what she looked like. That doesn't work the other way around no matter how much you try to convince yourself that everyone is exactly the same.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2016-09-26 at 01:16 PM.

It's because it's much more difficult to convince a bunch of women to sleep with you than it is to convince a bunch of men. It's so easy for women to get sex, some of them just stand on the side of the street and just wait for random men to drive along. They even charge for it, and the men will pay.

So that's the reason why. All a girl has to do is shout in a crowded room "I'd like some sex" and she'll have a bunch of folks standing by at the ready. There's nothing exceptional a women has to do and she doesn't have to look exceptional. A guy would have to be an exceptional alpha (or famous/rich) to make that work. Which is why if a guy does it, he's special. If a girl does it, meh.

So while the lock analogy is kinda cruddy, that's kinda supposed to be what it means.
    So your logic is that since men cannot control themselves, we are sluts? It's a lose-lose situation for women...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaterz 88 View Post
    its the current year goy. no one likes millennial girls with daddy issues that sleep around with no value of themselves.
    I quite like them.

OT: Life isn't fair and sometimes those unfair things need to be corrected, but as this is an irrelevance, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizix View Post
    So your logic is that since men cannot control themselves, we are sluts? It's a lose-lose situation for women...
    No, I didn't say that at all. It's so far away from what I said, I'm not sure where to correct you.

ok, so I thought about it some more, let me give it a try. A promiscuous woman chooses to sleep with many men. A man who sleeps with a promiscuous woman chooses to sleep with her. Either could have chosen not to, but both choose to do what they did. All I tried to do is explain the biological reasons why men tend to choose to sleep with many women and why women tend to be more discriminating.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2016-09-26 at 01:23 PM.

Why is this thread focused on men being antagonistic against women for being promiscuous? Isn't it often women who are mean to other women about this?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    I think it's awful. If a man goes out and sleeps with a bunch of girls, he's a legend. If a woman does the same thing, she's a lesbian.

More seriously, it's mysogony, plain and simple.

Maybe in the 1800s but nowadays it is so easy to get laid I personally don't see why anyone would view men who sleep with many women in a positive light. I always thought that people who sleep around most likely are emotionally damaged in some way and just like a alcoholic look to sex to fill an intimacy hole that they can never be filled. That's just my opinion though people can do whatever they want with their bodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Just because a woman is very interested in sex, doesn't mean she will sleep with just anyone.

It's possible to be promiscuous and to have high standards at the same time.
    Lol, that just killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyph View Post
    I think it's awful. If a man goes out and sleeps with a bunch of girls, he's a legend. If a woman does the same thing, she's a lesbian.

More seriously, it's mysogony, plain and simple.
    Women are misogynistic?

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a huge difference. You are just being too obtuse to admit it.

A 5(F) can shout in a crowded room "I'd like some sex" and she'll get a good percentage of the 1(M) through 7(M) lining up, with probably a few 8-9 as well. A 7(M) can do the same thing and will get lucky if one or two of the 1(F)-3(F) take him up on it.

A woman says, "I'd like to set the world record in number of men I have sex with in 24 hours" and hundreds (at least) of men lined up to help her, without even knowing what she looked like. That doesn't work the other way around no matter how much you try to convince yourself that everyone is exactly the same.
    I´m not saying it´s exactly the same, but your idea of what works for women and what doesn´t is quite far off at least by what i´ve seen sofar. That you think some 8-9 will line up for a 5 that yells "take me now" is beyond reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Women are misogynistic?
    Apparently it's a growing problem in our society.

- - - Updated - - -

I´m not saying it´s exactly the same, but your idea of what works for women and what doesn´t is quite far off at least by what i´ve seen sofar. That you think some 8-9 will line up for a 5 that yells "take me now" is beyond reasonable.
    It may be beyond reasonable, but it still happens, soooooo...

15+ Year Old Account
    In your made up scenario to back up your argument? Well, yeah ok. ^^

Apparently it's a growing problem in our society.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say its a growing problem. I'd say its been a cultural constant. Women have always been most aggressive against other women.