Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So some Baltimore police officers beat a black man to death the other day...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-he-called-911

A 21-year-old man died in a hospital near Baltimore on Wednesday, after an altercation with county police officers who repeatedly punched him as they responded to a call for an ambulance.
    Maybe we need a megathread for this kind of thing.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

If it was county police, then it wasn't baltimore police.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

how come more black women arent dying? If the cops and justice system are truly as racially biased as some would leave you to believe than how come insignifficant amounts of black women die in police altercations?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    If it was county police, then it wasn't baltimore police.
    You know, you are probably right about that, but if this story gains traction in the media they will probably brush over that detail. Of course, if there isn't video of the event, maybe nothing will come of it. Maybe we only see stuff like this making headlines when there is a recording attached to it.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he should have studied the blade.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

saying Boyd seemed to scratch the author’s neck and accidentally kick another officer, named Garland, “while trying to stand”. Boyd grabbed a third officer’s face, the report said, describing his hand slipping down to the officer’s badge and microphone

It was obvious suspect Boyd was under the influence of a narcotic and/or suffering [REDACTED]

My understanding is his kidneys end up failing and at some point, his heart stops

so black dude is on drugs, his girlfriend calls the cops, black dude attempts to kick and scratch officers. and then dies due to kidney failure and heart stopping, next thing you know white police killed him and Black lives matter bullshit. im so over with whats been happening in america with these race wars

edit: and now the media acts as if white racist police are at fault while completely ignoring the black on black crime and murder and black on white violence
    Last edited by Omybad; 2016-09-26 at 05:46 AM.

so this dope fiends on either pcp or mushrooms or both and has so many drugs in his system that his heart stops and he dies. later that day, the police get called racists and BLM end up killing 4 more officers in a protest...

yes i can see this story unfolding.

"Delivered two closed fist strikes". I love how cops try to jargon their way out of beating the fuck out of someone for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Omybad View Post
    saying Boyd seemed to scratch the author’s neck and accidentally kick another officer, named Garland, “while trying to stand”. Boyd grabbed a third officer’s face, the report said, describing his hand slipping down to the officer’s badge and microphone

It was obvious suspect Boyd was under the influence of a narcotic and/or suffering [REDACTED]

My understanding is his kidneys end up failing and at some point, his heart stops

so black dude is on drugs, his girlfriend calls the cops, black dude attempts to kick and scratch officers. and then dies due to kidney failure and heart stopping, next thing you know white police killed him and Black lives matter bullshit. im so over with whats been happening in america with these race wars

edit: and now the media acts as if white racist police are at fault while completely ignoring the black on black crime and murder and black on white violence
    You bolded the accidental part and then acts as if it were on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

Why are you focusing on his race?

Should have just let him die from the drugs. That way no one else gets killed by a terrorist group in retaliation.

Why should this have a megathread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why should this have a megathread?
    Why should it not? We see police-violence threads get made every other day onhere.
    And most of them link to 3 or 4 bigger "news"-pages like the guardian for instance.

Deleted
    I purposely avoid this news because far too often it's either blown out of proportion or the facts are being twisted to make the situation worse off than it is.

Especially somewhere that BLM are going to show up and act as if someone that was overdosing is more holy and without sin that Jesus himself.

Then again, that makes a lot of sense for a movement that started from a F******* twitter hashtag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Why should it not? We see police-violence threads get made every other day onhere.
    And most of them link to 3 or 4 bigger "news"-pages like the guardian for instance.
    Just because the media makes it a big deal doesn't make it something worth discussing.

We might as well have a heart disease general because that kills 610 times as many Americans as cops do every year.

is the cop ok? he used his hands, he might have aids.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Just because the media makes it a big deal doesn't make it something worth discussing.

We might as well have a heart disease general because that kills 610 times as many Americans as cops do every year.
    I think you misunderstood me. I'd like these all to be thrown into the same mega-thread i can just completely ignore... instead of having a new clickbait thread with a link to one of those sites spring up on the main-page.

This is always a case of some guy not respecting the police and trying to resist/fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I think you misunderstood me. I'd like these all to be thrown into the same mega-thread i can just completely ignore... instead of having a new clickbait thread with a link to one of those sites spring up on the main-page.
    Oh okay I did misunderstand you. I guess a megathread would contain it but I would prefer people use their neanderthal brains for once and just stopped posting the threads all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird. Guy on drugs resists arrests. Gets beat until they can subdue him. Dies from waaaay too many drugs in his system (you know that's the case when your god damn kidneys fail). Somehow it's the cops fault.

Did I get all that?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis