Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Weird. Guy on drugs resists arrests. Gets beat until they can subdue him. Dies from waaaay too many drugs in his system (you know that's the case when your god damn kidneys fail). Somehow it's the cops fault.

Did I get all that?
    You forgot "burn down the suburbs, that's where white folks live"

"The report does not describe Boyd as violent or threatening, saying Boyd seemed to scratch the author’s neck and accidentally kick another officer, named Garland, “while trying to stand”. Boyd grabbed a third officer’s face, the report said, describing his hand slipping down to the officer’s badge and microphone. That officer, Bowman, “delivered two closed fist strikes to the suspect’s face with his right fist”."

Not violent at all...

Weird. Guy on drugs resists arrests. Gets beat until they can subdue him. Dies from waaaay too many drugs in his system (you know that's the case when your god damn kidneys fail). Somehow it's the cops fault.

Did I get all that?
    The video doesn't show it well, but the cops put a hex on the guy and broke out a voodoo doll and started stabbing him in the kidneys and heart.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Did I get all that?
    You forgot that he wasn't being violent at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You forgot that he wasn't being violent at all.
    Of course not. Jesus made him do it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    The video doesn't show it well, but the cops put a hex on the guy and broke out a voodoo doll and started stabbing him in the kidneys and heart.
    Ah well then.

Let the outrage ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You forgot "burn down the suburbs, that's where white folks live"
    Ah yes. Can't forget that.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    This is always a case of some guy not respecting the police and trying to resist/fight back.
    Does that give the police full authority to beat someone to death? Shooting someone or tasering them when they're trying to attack the police is one thing but going as far as beating them until they die is not something that police should be allowed to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Does that give the police full authority to beat someone to death? Shooting someone or tasering them when they're trying to attack the police is one thing but going as far as beating them until they die is not something that police should be allowed to do.
    Except they didn't beat him to death.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Does that give the police full authority to beat someone to death?
    From the initial details, it sounds more like he died from a drug overdose and the police interaction was merely an aggravating factor, not that some will see it that way.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omybad View Post
    saying Boyd seemed to scratch the author’s neck and accidentally kick another officer, named Garland, “while trying to stand”. Boyd grabbed a third officer’s face, the report said, describing his hand slipping down to the officer’s badge and microphone

It was obvious suspect Boyd was under the influence of a narcotic and/or suffering [REDACTED]

My understanding is his kidneys end up failing and at some point, his heart stops

so black dude is on drugs, his girlfriend calls the cops, black dude attempts to kick and scratch officers. and then dies due to kidney failure and heart stopping, next thing you know white police killed him and Black lives matter bullshit. im so over with whats been happening in america with these race wars

edit: and now the media acts as if white racist police are at fault while completely ignoring the black on black crime and murder and black on white violence
    Lol did you even read what you bolded.

Let me make more clear for you.

accidentally kick another

accidentally

accidentally

Then you go and say:

black dude attempts to kick and scratch officers.
    In case you English isn't your first language, doing something accidentally and attempting to do something are mutually exclusive (meaning it's one or the other, it can't be both).

Also, there's so much wrong with your post is laughable:

his girlfriend calls the cops
    Wrong. Girlfriend was yelling in the background, police even admitted it they were mistaken when they claimed the 911 call was from the girlfriend

black dude attempts to kick and scratch officers
    As stated it above, it was accidental, not an "Attempt"

and then dies due to kidney failure and heart stopping
    Apparently you're psychic cause I'm pretty sure the article I read so the the autopsy report would take at least a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    "The report does not describe Boyd as violent or threatening, saying Boyd seemed to scratch the author’s neck and accidentally kick another officer, named Garland, “while trying to stand”. Boyd grabbed a third officer’s face, the report said, describing his hand slipping down to the officer’s badge and microphone. That officer, Bowman, “delivered two closed fist strikes to the suspect’s face with his right fist”."

Not violent at all...
    Nope not violent at all. I like how you completely missed the words that claimed it was accidental. Or the police report that say he was not violent. Of course you must know more than the police.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    "Delivered two closed fist strikes". I love how cops try to jargon their way out of beating the fuck out of someone for kicks.
    Where are you getting that they did it for kicks? I can see how you could come to the conclusion that their methods of restraint were faulty, but you seem to have inserted some fantasy that is not alluded to in the article.

Ok the videos disproving the narrative that caused all of the charlotte riots just came out yesterday. Instead of a disabled man with a book, not only did the 5 videos show him with a gun but he also had an ankle holster clearly visible on his right leg, despite being a felon (for shooting someone) who couldn't legally own a gun.

How long until the truth comes out in this case? Did lame stream media ever show the unedited video with Mike Brown hitting the little Asian liquor store clerk?
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    "Delivered two closed fist strikes". I love how cops try to jargon their way out of beating the fuck out of someone for kicks.
    Someone didn't read the actual article.

He was on some sort of drug and attacking the officers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Ok the videos disproving the narrative that caused all of the charlotte riots just came out yesterday. Instead of a disabled man with a book, not only did the 5 videos show him with a gun but he also had an ankle holster clearly visible on his right leg, despite being a felon (for shooting someone) who couldn't legally own a gun.

How long until the truth comes out in this case? Did lame stream media ever show the unedited video with Mike Brown hitting the little Asian liquor store clerk?
    Main stream media, Liberal Media, Democrats do NOT want the truth used in any situation. They want lies and half truths that can be twisted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post

Actually none of the videos showed him with a gun. The COPS admitted that.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Someone didn't read the actual article.

He was on some sort of drug and attacking the officers.
    Really? Cause the article says he was nonviolent (directly from the police report even!) and all of his "attacks" were accidental while trying to keep himself standing.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)