Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T1berius View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

go ahead, look for yourself man

rank 33 97% highest percentile in raid, 8th on damage

fury fucking blows damage wise

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

this is the first parse I was talking about when I was lagging and had to sit

10th in damage, second highest percentile
    Oh come on, thats just too much crying.
    You're 8th overall with 5-7 % difference till the feral. Hardly what I would call "Fury blows".
    I mean overall it sure does, but that is not a log that shows it.

Deleted
    Tuning not final. Can everyone keep this crying up so they'll maybe take a second glance at fury and realize it's a spec that exists? I'll be right along with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Its because the Beta morons cried for Bladestorm to be nerfed thinking they would compensate bladestorm being nerfed by buffing other abilities, however after the bladestorm nerf fury has been largely useless. If they wanted a temporary fix the class they could just revert that nerf and fury would be fine damage wise.
    so to fix our problems you would buff bladestorm? fml :S

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Oh come on, thats just too much crying.
    You're 8th overall with 5-7 % difference till the feral. Hardly what I would call "Fury blows".
    I mean overall it sure does, but that is not a log that shows it.
    there were two ferals, both the same item level. one performed better than the other.

1.) the feral did 14% more damage.

2.) the feral has no legendary

3.) the feral is 3 item levels lower

4.) i parsed within my own spec 7% higher than he did

5.) rank 40 (about 97% for feral) did 324000 damage, 23% higher than me. In dumb people terms, that's nearly a fourth of my damage more than me. meaning fury is 3/4ths as good as feral is.

Oh, and the feral you're talking about? fucking 71st percentile. I mean, I'd say you're trolling but maybe you're really that willing to ignore class imbalance.

And, actually, thats a secondary modifier to what I've already proven with pure math on the good feral parse. Fury actually does lower than 30% of feral as a 97% parse.

And fury isn't weak. the fuck?

_____

legit question, are you one of the class devs? that would explain their inexplicable inablity to balance imbalance
    Last edited by T1berius; 2016-09-26 at 07:32 AM.

Deleted
    there were two ferals, both the same item level. one performed better than the other.

1.) the feral did 14% more damage.

2.) the feral has no legendary

3.) the feral is 3 item levels lower

4.) i parsed within my own spec 7% higher than he did

5.) rank 40 (about 97% for feral) did 324000 damage, 23% higher than me. In dumb people terms, that's nearly a fourth of my damage more than me. meaning fury is 3/4ths as good as feral is.

Oh, and the feral you're talking about? fucking 71st percentile. I mean, I'd say you're trolling but maybe you're really that willing to ignore class imbalance.

And, actually, thats a secondary modifier to what I've already proven with pure math on the good feral parse. Fury actually does lower than 30% of feral as a 97% parse.

And fury isn't weak. the fuck?

_____

legit question, are you one of the class devs? that would explain their inexplicable inablity to balance imbalance
    You need to take a chill pill and stop throwing around insults, maybe that might result in useful posts.
    Like you know, where I just said, that Fury does suck overall, with me playing Fury and all.

Getting high Fury parses is not hard atm either, since most people are playing Arms.
    You have that one Feral at the top, showing that in skillful hands, there are massive differences.
    The rest doesn't really, balance isn't just about the best vs the best after all.

There must be a reason for why they didn't touch Feral...I mean I have no idea what the reason might be, or in what world that is actually ok, but since Feral is a bit harder than most specs, overall performance is probably "fine" in their eyes.

eh there, you kind of said I was just "crying" and you clearly don't understand the problems the spec has

just because they're not changing things doesn't mean they know everything on earth.

the whole reason this shit pisses me off is because the data is all there, yet they REACT to online posts, not the actual data.

truth is feral should be nerfed. but there isn't a billion people crying about them like there were about arms warriors.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

no idea if this has been linked already, but new sims shows Fury to be ABOVE Arms.

TBH if they would bring down top3 DPS from the chart, the balance would look semi-decent. Except few bottom-liners.

That's single target sims and FR arms? Cuz there's no way it would be fair for FR to tie with fury (cleave king with no rage problems )

10+ Year Old Account
    Just glancing I think I can see why Fury's suddenly jumped up, the haste value on the simmed Fury have been increased compared to previously. Though it's still using Mastery food which seems odd.

Considering Arms is going to be even more of an RNG-fest, would it be wise to switch to fury?
    I'm seriously considering, even though my warswords dont even have the first golden trait yet (already have 2 with my Arms weapon) and my gear is very mastery-centric.
    Especially since fury is a lot more fun to play

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    Considering Arms is going to be even more of an RNG-fest, would it be wise to switch to fury?
    I'm seriously considering, even though my warswords dont even have the first golden trait yet (already have 2 with my Arms weapon) and my gear is very mastery-centric.
    Based on the deviation of both speces, Arms has a potential to be as high as 330k dps, and as low as 220k. Almost twice the windows Fury has. Your raids might be just fishing for luck. Comparatively, Fury sims in ranges between 305k and 254k, which give you much more predictable performance.

Plus as always, Fury performs better on add waves.

I think nerf to Arms is too much and might be toned down before Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    Just glancing I think I can see why Fury's suddenly jumped up, the haste value on the simmed Fury have been increased compared to previously. Though it's still using Mastery food which seems odd.
    Now that the buff have come, whoever make the Fury template decided to give it less stupid gear. I see what you did there. From all the other sim, I'm pretty sure haste is still way ahead of everything else, so there are still work to do about Food/Enchant.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Deleted
    The Fury template doesn't have Juggernaut anymore, the point has been moved to Helya's Wrath. I get that the templates are limited to 19 points but most decent Fury Warriors are gonna have both HW and Jugg by now.

I did a quick run through and updated the gear to be more haste oriented. There were 2 things I ran into which I haven't had time to look into:

-Mastery enchant was doing better than haste, most likely due to the high percentage of haste when mastery starts to pickup
    -The CoS ring with 10% auto-attack was lower, not sure if its simc or what
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    so to fix our problems you would buff bladestorm? fml :S
    No that wouldn't fix anything but it would make our dps non meme status. Both specs are mechanically shit.

truth is feral should be nerfed. but there isn't a billion people crying about them like there were about arms warriors.
    Sure they should.I don't even know anymore how often they had ridiculous single target dps but they still remained unpopular as mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrion View Post
    I'll be switching today. I wanted to go Fury originally, but the difference betwen fury/arms was way too high to ignore. If they're relatively even, I'll definitely go Fury. Mainly I just wanna dual wield my cloudsongs, but also Focused Rage play is absolutely obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    I'll be switching today. I wanted to go Fury originally, but the difference betwen fury/arms was way too high to ignore. If they're relatively even, I'll definitely go Fury. Mainly I just wanna dual wield my cloudsongs, but also Focused Rage play is absolutely obnoxious.
    Going to dust mine off as well. I knew this was going to happen should have stuck with my gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Kierna View Post
    2. Charge in, Battle Cry, guaranteed Bloodthirst crit, Avatar (if selected), Odyn's Fury, Raging Blow. That's how i've been doing my opening burst.
    Avatar before Battle Cry, surely? BC only lasts for 5sec and you're wasting time casting Avatar?

Deleted
    Mine is Charge / Avatar > Dragon Roar > BC / BT > Odyn > Raging Blow > BT is how I do mine. You get out of BC with enrage up and ready to go on your rotation.