Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah, keep an eye out for shadow and Havoc but fuck Fury warriors right?

Phew there's still hope for havoc DH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    oh yeah, keep an eye out for shadow and Havoc but fuck Fury warriors right?
    Not sure what you mean... they are getting buffed while arms gets the nerf-bat.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Balancing the most played spec at present has proved unpopular so we'll just allow it to remain imbalanced. "

Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Not sure what you mean... they are getting buffed while arms gets the nerf-bat.
    The buff is so small that compared to the other class it's NOTHING. Go read the warrior forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    The buff is so small that compared to the other class it's NOTHING. Go read the warrior forum.
    It's a buff nonetheless... wait out for how it turns out compared to others before you bite the hand that feeds.

Also: as far the class forums on MMO-champion go, the general consensus seems to be "our class-dps sucks big-time", no matter into which subforum you go. And the warrior one is no exception to that rule, with the occasional "our class fantasy sucks"-thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Ans SPriests were incredibly strong, particularly in multidot, they are everything an afflock should be but isn't, because a hybrid class outshines them completely
    Yes you are right. Hybrid class's only dps spec should be way better than pure dps class's worst spec.
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You're kidding right? Spriests are good on only two fights right now and after that they are moderately good. On something like Ursoc they'll be anywhere between 5th and 10th while Fire Mages are strong everywhere. The only reason Spreists are strong on Xavius is they can use a 10 minute cooldown twice, because of how the fight works, if that didn't work we would be slightly higher than middle of the pack.
    on urosk 5th to 10th? i think the shadow priest u saw are really bad, because at the moment with surrender to madness shadow priest shines on single target. last night on ursok heroic i finished at 330k+ dps in first position

usually if you have higher Ilvl tank/healer in the group I've found it hard "don't need it so not doing it want speed"
    what do you think would incentivize that player? (Muffinus)

I'm down to do these but cmon don't have them come out in the middle of the week when we've done them. Tuesdays only please?
    I think a better fix is to make it less painful to do the dungeon again, e.g. more rewarding. Dungeons are fun! IMO. (Muffinus)

Did you do the weekly raid quest in WOTLK? E.G. Kill the extra giant before the gunship in ICC. How would you improve on this concept? (Muffinus)
    Not playing with random people from 5 different realms who you will never see again would incentivize players. You can't expect people you don't know and who you will never see again to always help you out. It just doesn't work that way. People are more likely to help someone when they can see them progress and see their enjoyment and they can bond and play together more often.

Deleted
    I think Fire Mages/Enhancement Shamans are in the right spot which they should orientate the avg dps on.

basically nerf all rogues specs a bit, feral a bit, arcane a bit and buff affliction, destro, elemental, shadow, bm etc.

What is NTSPAM arcane?

Okay, that DLC was actually good

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Okay, that DLC was actually good
    Certainly better than the voice acting for the quest. ("Squrls").

when they say "tuning hotfixes" i kinda hope they add a few more nerfs to some of the melee classes

Easy way to "incentivize" the dungeon world quests - make it mandatory to kill the world quest boss. It's not like it's that much of an annoyance or a time increase, and they're almost always barely off the path groups take (not much of a detour to go grab them). Of course, leave out that requirement in Mythic+.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2016-09-26 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanghorn83 View Post
    I cant understand why everyone is going on about DH being OP. They are really not... You guys been looking at rogues and monks lately? They are pushing insane numbers but nobody complains about them? I think for some reason there is a lot of hate going out to the new kid on the block. Jelousy or something :P

Really though, who cares of DH are good at AOE? They are not the best ST dps class so people need to calm down.
    thats because they play shitty dungeons with shitty players - if they've done high mythic + with good dks/shamies/monks they wouldnt spew nonsense about DH being OP - DH are op only in shit content where trash dies in 5 globals making their numbers artificially higher then they realy are - when trahs lives more then 10-15 globals DH aoe plumets from crazy numbers to tiny above others

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats because they play shitty dungeons with shitty players - if they've done high mythic + with good dks/shamies/monks they wouldnt spew nonsense about DH being OP - DH are op only in shit content where trash dies in 5 globals making their numbers artificially higher then they realy are - when trahs lives more then 10-15 globals DH aoe plumets from crazy numbers to tiny above others
    It's fair to say the burst of DH is overpowered. Sustained is just fine and fair. But this kind of thing isn't new -- Bladestorm, for instance, was known to be ridiculously high and never really saw the nerf bat.

Logs are showing Havoc as very strong. Not ridiculously strong -- but strong. They are still number 1 but not so high as to be "ridiculous". They are in the same relation to all #1 specs have.

If they nerf DH's -- then, wait for it, someone else will be #1.. nerf that too? Ok.. so someone else is #1.

Deleted
    Cant imagen blizz caving into the MASSIVE DH QQ .
    If they do the forums will be flooded with tears from all other classes .
    Now its only DH's treathening with unsubbing then evrybody else will lol .
    Just dont nerf , buff all others that way a raid will only take 20 min ;-) .

I knew they would pussy out on the DH nerfs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fanghorn83 View Post
    There aren't many ST boss fights? Nythendra, Ursoc, Dragons of Nightmare, are for the most part ST. And like I said, so what if DH are good at AOE, I don't see a single complaint about Monks insane AOE damage or rogues crazy damage or their ability to gain 865 loot by pick pocketing etc etc. The fact is people like to hate the 'new guy'... Mages have always been really good dps, dont hear people crying about that?

The most important fact about DH is that they have 2 specs and just 1 dps spec, so they have to be somewhat decent at something to make someone play something that has less to play around with. Anyway, salty people are always gona be salty...
    You don't see people complaining about monk aoe because they were already complained about and were already nerfed. That means you guys are now the top so now it's your turn to be brought down. Ffs you're top aoe damage and you're whining about second and third, saying they should be nerfed instead. It's ridiculous.

And there is no point complaining about mages since the devs play them they'll never be nerfed. If you want your class to be OP apply for a job at blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dyonon View Post
    World Quest Tracker addon causes my WoW to crash from a memory error every few hours when opening the map, so I had to uninstall it unfortunately.
    Jesus, that's what that is? I thought my computer was just acting up. Well, shit addon is shit then. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    If they nerf DH's -- then, wait for it, someone else will be #1.. nerf that too? Ok.. so someone else is #1.
    Yes, that's called balancing. Eventually you'll get to a point from doing that where all the classes end up being within 10k of each other. Right now there is a 100k difference between top dps and bottom, that needs to be fixed it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    It's a buff nonetheless... wait out for how it turns out compared to others before you bite the hand that feeds.

Also: as far the class forums on MMO-champion go, the general consensus seems to be "our class-dps sucks big-time", no matter into which subforum you go. And the warrior one is no exception to that rule, with the occasional "our class fantasy sucks"-thread.
    No, he's right. The buff makes no sense. Fury AoE is fine, yet those are the abilities they buffed the most. Meanwhile Fury ST is bottom of the pack, and it's also the only class that takes increased damage (30%!) for just following their class mechanic. The "buffs" don't really address either of those. For ST they should've massively buffed RB and Execute, and the increased damage taken bullshit should be removed all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yes, that's called balancing. Eventually you'll get to a point from doing that where all the classes end up being within 10k of each other. Right now there is a 100k difference between top dps and bottom, that needs to be fixed it's pathetic.
    When in the history of the game have classes ever been within a few % of each other? This has never been the case. Do yourself a favor and go look at the sims for the end of each expansion, hell, do one better, go look at the logs for the end of each expansion, and tell me that balance, or something even remotely closed to balance has ever been achieved.