Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    This Yogg druid went for the grand daddy of YOLOs - I had just played my Nzoth for a full board and he Yoggs with one card left in hand and one in the deck.

He gets double CotW. Bit dicey, but I have two Inf Tauren up so that's not so bad. Then he buffs the bejesus out of himself - PotW, Everyfin twice, Bloodlust, Charge on one of his Mishas. Still not the worst, due to Taurens blocking. I've got Sylv on deck to mitigate next turn as well.

Then Yogg casts Mass Dispel and Im thinking "Christ, this fucker is gonna OTK me from a YOLO Yogg". Prepare for the worst.

Then as his last spell, Yogg casts DOOM!, killing everything and drawing him 14 cards into fatigue.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

My friend runs monthly tournaments in our area and I help cast and this is almost exactly what happened during one match. Player casts Yogg and gets all good thing until Doom and he draws into fatigue. The best part is his opponent, for no good reason, ran Nat the Darkfisher in Totem Shaman and it ended up helping fatigue.

Oh god yes. This fucking control warrior is facing my kill-priest. He armors up like crazy.

2 turns before: I drop Emperor.
    2 turns before: He has 6 attack on Gorehowl but just chooses to drop Sylvannas.
    1 turn before: I ignore Sylvannas, attack face with Emp, use that 4/5 to heal my face up.
    1 turn before: He kills Emp with Sylv and steals my 4/5.

http://i.imgur.com/T2kvErv.gif

This idiot saved a charge on Gorehowl and had faith in his precious little armor and Sylvannas thinking the sad little priest with 4 cards left couldn't get through to him. He let my Emperor get off TWICE on the ultimate set of combo cards.

AHAHAHAHAHAH *maniacal laughing* the ultimate punishment. Maybe karma does exist in this universe.
    Last edited by Colmadero; 2016-10-05 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh god yes. This fucking control warrior is facing my kill-priest. He armors up like crazy.

2 turns before: I drop Emperor.
    2 turns before: He has 6 attack on Gorehowl but just chooses to drop Sylvannas.
    1 turn before: I ignore Sylvannas, attack face with Emp, use that 4/5 to heal my face up.
    1 turn before: He kills Emp with Sylv and steals my 4/5.

http://i.imgur.com/T2kvErv.gif

This idiot saved a charge on Gorehowl and had faith in his precious little armor and Sylvannas thinking the sad little priest with 4 cards left couldn't get through to him. He let my Emperor get off TWICE on the ultimate set of combo cards.

AHAHAHAHAHAH *maniacal laughing* the ultimate punishment. Maybe karma does exist in this universe.
    Cool move..i know how annoying it is to play against a armor warrior. Especially since Cthun and Ancient Shieldbearer were realeased.

Win against a warrior who had about 60 armor is like winning against a face deck. Faceroll denied!

I have to try such a deck too...just for the one time it will work :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing stealy stealy Rogue agianst a priest. From Nefarian and one of my burgles i got 3 mass dispels, helpful but very annoying. Still won thanks to having paletress up for around 5 turns even though she summoned nat pagle ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Playing as rez priest against a warrior with the usual perfect answers for everything and a bunch of armor. I manage to chisel him down to like 10 health finally. I have Ragnaros on the board and he has 3 minions, I forget what. He plays brawl and........Ragnaros lives. For once RNG goes my way. He concedes and I get the message "A recent opponent wants to be friends". I've never accepted before so I figure what the heck. I started typing to him "Hey man, gg. BS RNG wasn't it?". But before I hit enter, I get "Can you teach me how to keep a ragnaros with a 25% chance? Clearly you were the better player". Not nearly as salty as I thought I would get but I felt his rage. I just responded to him that the game can be infuriating and the bad RNG goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Playing as rez priest against a warrior with the usual perfect answers for everything and a bunch of armor. I manage to chisel him down to like 10 health finally. I have Ragnaros on the board and he has 3 minions, I forget what. He plays brawl and........Ragnaros lives. For once RNG goes my way. He concedes and I get the message "A recent opponent wants to be friends". I've never accepted before so I figure what the heck. I started typing to him "Hey man, gg. BS RNG wasn't it?". But before I hit enter, I get "Can you teach me how to keep a ragnaros with a 25% chance? Clearly you were the better player". Not nearly as salty as I thought I would get but I felt his rage. I just responded to him that the game can be infuriating and the bad RNG goes both ways.
    I think more players need to learn that. For some reason the majority default response of losing to the opponent's rng is to belittle them, yet when they win due to the stupid rng swing in their favor they turn on the BM train acting like they are a good player with no connection to rng helping them win.

I was a Mage up against Murloc Shaman in Wild.

So I had just enough removal to survive his every-turn-regurgitation of murlocs to make it to turn 10. I'm on 10 health with Molten Giant, Polymorph, Ragnaros, Fireball, Dr. Boom, and Reno Jackson in hand. He had two murlocs (Murloc Tidecaller and Coldlight Seer) on board to my none, with three cards in hand.

I said F#$% it and went: fireball-->my face-->Molten Giant (pushed it from 5 mana to 0 mana)-->Reno (full heal). The Molten Giant was just enough tempo to swing it back my way, resulting in an incredibly drawn out game that I eventually won!

Maybe it was a terrible play but it was unusual enough that I thought I should share.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I was a Mage up against Murloc Shaman in Wild.

So I had just enough removal to survive his every-turn-regurgitation of murlocs to make it to turn 10. I'm on 10 health with Molten Giant, Polymorph, Ragnaros, Fireball, Dr. Boom, and Reno Jackson in hand. He had two murlocs (Murloc Tidecaller and Coldlight Seer) on board to my none, with three cards in hand.

I said F#$% it and went: fireball-->my face-->Molten Giant (pushed it from 5 mana to 0 mana)-->Reno (full heal). The Molten Giant was just enough tempo to swing it back my way, resulting in an incredibly drawn out game that I eventually won!

Maybe it was a terrible play but it was unusual enough that I thought I should share.
    That is strangely amazing lol xD. Thanks for sharing!

Deleted
    Today I had my rogue opponend sap my turn 2 Darnassus Aspirant. That made me feel good.

I forget which mode I'm in a lot and sometimes play standard decks in wild. But oh the satisfaction when you crush people using standard decks in wild.

Not even mad about this I have never laughed so hard.

Priest drops emperor, 6 cards in hand we are almost both in fatigue.
    I armor up to 5 armor (on 30hp still) and shield slam emperor
    Priest drops a Velen against me, I have an execute but no execute triggers.
    I armor up to 9 and pass (drew a acolyte which is useless) the turn I have monkey and ghoul left in my deck,

so I have a good shot at winning as the priest is now out of cards and only 7 in hand, I have 2 points of fatigue over him (he drew his last card I still have 2 left 1 of those being the monkey)
    He goes Faceless > Faceless on Velen into Mind blast.

I was just stunned, I took 40 damage and died, I'm not even mad that was amazing.

Just rng-dominated a secret pally in wild. His last turn he's on 16, gasping for breath, with a shredder on field. He plays his last two cards, sylvannas and a secret. I've got a rend/mountain giant lurking in wait, with even more reach in hand. His only line of play was to trade the shredder in and hope for a taunt -- out pops Wrathguard lolol. Slammed it for 8 with mountain giant, his secret turns out to be redemption which rezzes his wrathguard, and I pyroblast it to make sure it stays dead. Indirectly dropped an 18-piece lethal on him and kept my mountain giant for good measure. You never do know who's driving that shredder.
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2016-11-18 at 07:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love beating people with my Purify Priest deck

Not because it's good. The archetype is 100% pure rubbish, and will never be good no matter what Brode thinks

I just love the idea that, every once in a blue moon, someone else is looking at a screen on the opposite end thinking "How the EVER LOVING FUCK did I just lose to a Purify Priest?!"
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    That awesome moment when I finally got my Golden Garrosh!

That moment when you're playing tavern brawl with 4 health & an 8/8 Devilsaur vs your opponent's 12 health with weapon proc. Casts some spells to summon things & then proceeds to barrage me with 3 arcane missiles he somehow got. First missile, minion, minion, face. Second, all hit the devilsaur, third 2 more hit devilsaur with one hitting face. just needed one more of those to hit face in order to win and not lose the game & the rng gods smiled upon me.

I feel great when I play anyfin pally against those dumb brainless zoo locks. Clearing their board of all their stupid cheap minions and healing myself makes me feel happy.

Had a couple people rage quit on me today playing arena. I'm a warlock with Reno Jackson and only 1 duplicate in my deck. And that's voidcaller lol...People just been going non stop face in arena today for some reason. Normally I don't emote people but since it's the Christmas emote and everyone is going face, its pretty funny.

Logged on today opened my season end box, won a golden.. that 6 mana 5/7 Arrrakoa druid card (Taunt +3 to C'thun, forget its name).

Did some of the new expansions quests, (still got 2 mage/priest/lock wins to go). Got the Yogg brawl done for one of the victories (Rogue iirc). Decide to open the packs I've won so far, which was 1 Classic, 4 Means Streets.

I didn't know how long it had been since I had opened a legendary and someone mentioned once there's some kinda of "losing streak protection" but I decided to open the Classic pack first, thinking as I did it, "If this has a legendary in it I'll be pretty disappointed".

Win Archmage Antonidas. Which I had crafted about a month ago after holding out for ages on the grounds that a brawl pack would eventually give it to me. And I was right in the end. Grumble.

Open the 4 Mean Streets pack, last one contains Kazakus Happy days!

Decide to buy 5 more packs with the 540 gold I had "amassed". First pack contains golden Sgt. Sally.

Okay Hearthstone, I forgive you for trolling me with the Archmage now :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opened Don Han'Cho in the last of my 6 free MSoG packs. 7 mana 5/6 Battlecry: Give a random minion in your hand +5/+5. Looks pretty good as long as aggro doesn't totally swamp the meta.

Deleted
    First arena in a long long long long time went 12-1 with priest. The deck was pretty broken.

Final boss

The deck