Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    Nothing to see here, just taking two legendaries in a row for a walk
    What the fucking fuck is this fucking shit right here...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    What the fucking fuck is this fucking shit right here...
    lol you can see that guys thought process. "nice!" the first time and then "grats" because hes just given up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Show me the evidence. All I see is one lucky person.
    And all I see when I look at you is a dude who likes to suck blizzards big blue icy cock.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 05:11 PM.

At this point it's pretty obvious that the system is rigged in some way, the question is what flags your account for a legendary and how can we game the system? I noticed that out of all my friends, the only ones who got legendaries so far are the ones who didn't play during WoD or played but didn't raid. What could the trigger be!? Here are my ideas so far:

1) Not logging in / letting your subscription lapse for a certain period of time. Perhaps someone should try not logging in for a few days and see if they get flagged for a legendary?

2) Complaining on the forums and being unhappy with the game. Someone could try making a rant on the official forums to see if Blizz decides to appease them with a legendarr111

3) Underperforming: maybe being rock-bottom performance wise triggers the system so that you can smash those dps meters and keep the endorphins pumping in your brain and buying more sub time?

4) SECRET! Maybe interacting with a certain class hall NPC reveals more about the ancient legends of your class and makes legendaries actually drop?

5) Perhaps doing dungeons in the correct order should do the trick. Or maybe something more obscure like finishing all quests in all zones, collecting all treasures, going to certain spots, talking to certain NPCs, running old raids etc.

The hunt is on boys and girls !

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    At this point it's pretty obvious that the system is rigged in some way, the question is what flags your account for a legendary and how can we game the system? I noticed that out of all my friends, the only ones who got legendaries so far are the ones who didn't play during WoD or played but didn't raid. What could the trigger be!? Here are my ideas so far:

1) Not logging in / letting your subscription lapse for a certain period of time. Perhaps someone should try not logging in for a few days and see if they get flagged for a legendary?

2) Complaining on the forums and being unhappy with the game. Someone could try making a rant on the official forums to see if Blizz decides to appease them with a legendarr111

3) Underperforming: maybe being rock-bottom performance wise triggers the system so that you can smash those dps meters and keep the endorphins pumping in your brain and buying more sub time?

4) SECRET! Maybe interacting with a certain class hall NPC reveals more about the ancient legends of your class and makes legendaries actually drop?

5) Perhaps doing dungeons in the correct order should do the trick. Or maybe something more obscure like finishing all quests in all zones, collecting all treasures, going to certain spots, talking to certain NPCs, running old raids etc.

The hunt is on boys and girls !
    There is no secret and this has always been the case.

If you havent played for a long time (I dont mean a few weeks but a few months/year +) or you are simply bad at the game you are rewarded faster than others, this is a thing since TBC at least.

Anecdotal evidence of course, but its always magical when i take that 830 DPS in Mythic just to boost a random lucky kid cause i am kind like that..-->2-3 loots , all Warforged/Titanforged, average DPS 100K.

We joke around with this with friends all the time, its always the "Friend restarting after 3 years" the "friend that dies a lot" that gets the mounts/rare drops first for the last 12 years.
    Last edited by potis; 2016-09-26 at 04:42 PM.

Well, we have only 3 people in our guild (65 unique players) with legendary items. Two players have 1 legendary each, one player has THREE legendaries. Two of them dropped during the time where the drop rate was bugged, third one dropped for him just today.

I know this is a statistically insignificant sample, but this is infuriating for me that one player has 3 legendaries while others have none. And he actually didn't do anything that would justify him having 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    And all I see when I look at you is a dude who likes to suck blizzards big blue icy cock.
    @Darsithis can we take care of this guy already....

Already reported him many times.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    There is no secret and this has always been the case.

If you havent played for a long time (I dont mean a few weeks but a few months/year +) or you are simply bad at the game you are rewarded faster than others, this is a thing since TBC at least.

Anecdotal evidence of course, but its always magical when i take that 830 DPS in Mythic just to boost a random lucky kid cause i am kind like that..-->2-3 loots , all Warforged/Titanforged, average DPS 100K.

We joke around with this with friends all the time, its always the "Friend restarting after 3 years" the "friend that dies a lot" that gets the mounts/rare drops first for the last 12 years.
    The thing is previously being flagged just rewarded you with some neat cosmetic items and relatively minor, if rewarding upgrades. Now being flagged gives you 40% more dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    The thing is previously being flagged just rewarded you with some neat cosmetic items and relatively minor, if rewarding upgrades. Now being flagged gives you 40% more dps.
    As i said, its all anecdotal and between "fun" between friends, but we discussed it multiple times and most of us simply believe a sort of system like that exists, returning players are rewarded faster "more often" to keep entertained/subbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    As i said, its all anecdotal and between "fun" between friends, but we discussed it multiple times and most of us simply believe a sort of system like that exists, returning players are rewarded faster "more often" to keep entertained/subbed.
    non-sense, you are the type of person that also believesin chem trails.

My friend had not played since the end of TBC and he has got nothing so far.

Our entire guild is a guild of returning players from classic and we did not have a single legendary before the fix. Since then we have seen our first 2 to different people.

On the other hand another friend who raided the past 2 addons, including top 100 in WoD has already gotten 2 or 3 legendaries.

Deleted
    I'm actually thinking that they didn't fix a thing. It's the same person over and over again who get the legendaries.. Just like one warrior guildie who has 3 total now all after the so called "fix". Same goes to monk who got 2 legendaries within 24h. Remains to be seen when the 3 others get their second ones.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    non-sense, you are the type of person that also believesin chem trails.

My friend had not played since the end of TBC and he has got nothing so far.

Our entire guild is a guild of returning players from classic and we did not have a single legendary before the fix. Since then we have seen our first 2 to different people.

On the other hand another friend who raided the past 2 addons, including top 100 in WoD has already gotten 2 or 3 legendaries.
    Maybe the trigger is different, like underperforming or whining on the forums for example. The fact that accounts get flagged for legendaries can't be disputed.

Legendary "fix" is pure BS - Real, hardcold evidence here

Stop goddamn whining. It's ridiculous that people always want to have everything served on a silver platter without working for it.

Legendaries are fucking rare and it should be like that. Some people might never get one and that's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronoizo View Post
    I'm actually thinking that they didn't fix a thing. It's the same person over and over again who get the legendaries.. Just like one warrior guildie who has 3 total now all after the so called "fix". Same goes to monk who got 2 legendaries within 24h. Remains to be seen when the 3 others get their second ones.
    As a counter example, more than half of my raid group now has a legendary (11 people have them), with 3 people having more than 1, and 1 person having 3. It most certainly could still be bugged, but this week has been generous with the oranges from Mythic +2s and higher. We only saw 1 drop from raid.

I'm only playing devil's advocate with this post, not saying it is or isn't bugged.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-09-26 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10

Was expecting much more real and hardcore evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Stop goddamn whining. It's ridiculous that people always want to have everything served on a silver platter without working for it.

Legendaries are fucking rare and it should be like that. Some people might never get one and that's fine.

RNG is hardly "working for it".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post

Yeah just like the newly dinged 110s who worked for it ?
    Your analogy is stupid and silly, makes no sense and serves no point exept for baiting.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Legendariese will probably be easier to get as the xpac drags on.

On an unrelated note, I got my first curious coin yesterday. 1 down 149 to go till I can buy the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    But...that's not luck. If a bug is giving you a statistically higher chance you have an advantage and it's not a purely random outcome anymore. That bug is affecting your chances. So..if it wasn't actually fixed who knows?
    Yes it is. There is nothing that you can personally do to increase your chances. You were lucky to get your first legendary in the first place and even luckier if the bug affected your chances for another.

I'm also not understanding what conspiracy theory would even make sense. Do you think that Blizzard has a team hand-picking players?

Frankly I don't believe the RNG protection system exists, either. I think Blizzard said that because if they didn't, people would flip their shit and realize how horrendous the system is.

If it does exist, it needs to be made a little better. They said that future raids would be tuned around the idea of players having legendaries, and yet the majority of the playerbase hasn't even seen one.