Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're caving in to the DH QQ.
    What a joke.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    World Quest Tracker sucks though? World Quest List yo

Quote Originally Posted by Crowey View Post
    When in the history of the game have classes ever been within a few % of each other? This has never been the case. Do yourself a favor and go look at the sims for the end of each expansion, hell, do one better, go look at the logs for the end of each expansion, and tell me that balance, or something even remotely closed to balance has ever been achieved.
    I said that's how it's done. I never said Blizzard does it. That would require common sense which they lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I said that's how it's done. I never said Blizzard does it. That would require common sense which they lack.

You ever make posts about anything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    World Quest Tracker sucks though? World Quest List yo
    I more like Angry World Quests it has handy loot filters and it list the quest in the Quest-log section of the map

Deleted
    There is a much superior addon to Tracker. World Quest Tab. It filters out bad rewards and sorts by time.

WQT is even bugged most of the time. The graphics keep messing up.

World Quest Tracker doesn't quite live up to its name. As soon as I enter a world quest area, the quest stops being tracked.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the second time MMO champion has plugged World Quest Tracker, when there are far better addons out there like World Quest List

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Haha, they aren't going to nerf demon hunters after all, too many tears from people who only resubbed to play the shiney new toy they new that Blizz would make a wildly overpowered faceroll class for the first year to keep those subs rolling in

Demon hunters are massivley OP, particularly their burst AOE

Ans SPriests were incredibly strong, particularly in multidot, they are everything an afflock should be but isn't, because a hybrid class outshines them completely

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    They're caving in to the DH QQ.
    What a joke.
    Maybe it's because DH playerbase are smarter and know what they do but people (even blizz it seems) don't know ? i.e:
    1) "LEL you're too strong AOE nerf you"
    2) A nerf inc. (diserved but not this way)
    3) People are happy without even knowing the class and even spitting on DHs
    => This is called blind sheep effect. It's like diving into theories of someone else without even knowing the underground. IF someone reacts like this in my team at work, I would punch him hard cause not a real scientific approach.

We all (DH community) are agree with a nerf, but they nerf it the wrong way with a bad design talent from the start (we all knew it would come cause our main ST damage come from ... our cleave posssible spell, what a bad design). In fact, they need to fix our talents and spell, also mastery which we don't want at all more then gimping us in ST so that we don't have raid slot anymore.

That's why DH are QQ, not by the "nerf effect".

Also, there is lot of DH that doesn't know how to DPS to be top, I swear. Gap skill is huge and the gameplay is more risky than all other classes. The gap in the chart with recents sims is absurd. DH don't need such a nerf, they need a refactor of the design as well as other bottom classes in DPS charts.

Deleted
    World Quest Tab is a far better addon imo.

Deleted
    Great Addon! Hope blizzard will take this to their app.

Haha oh wow, you guys actually recommend an addon that looks as god awful as that one? Though you were pushing the new Curse client so this just reinforces the notion that your posts can't be trusted anymore.

I dont get the hate for World Quest Tracker. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and dont mind the organization. I also like that it gives me break downs for how much AP/gold/GR/ect I have made.

World Quest Tab - looks like it is good, like the filter options and such. Will probably give it a shot this weekend.

World Quest List - dont know what it is with that one. Something about the list being out side the map window doesnt sit right with me ascetically. Maybe its what people dislike about WQ Tracker. To each their own though, wont call it trash.