Deleted

SI vs Necrosis vs IC

Ignoring the legendary bracers, which talents would you take for PVE and why?
    I personally found IC to be somewhat lackluster... Necrosis is king for single target and SI is middle... any opinions?

Through put wise for single target I'm getting Necrosis>SI>IC from my simming. IC moves up in value when you have the bracers by the sound of things so until you get them you just take Necrosis for the single target fights and SI for the ones with frequently spawning adds. However IC will have a niche when adds spawn once a minute and you're running with BS. Syncing your DT for that timing should produce some great numbers.

On heavy AOE fights you'll find the Bursting Sores + Infected Claws combo really strong. Pop DT, drop DnD and spam SS. Your pet's cleave is putting up a lot of wounds which are being bursted by your SS inside the DnD on all targets.

SI is good if you're able to pool the RP when DT is about to expire for high uptime on your pet.

Necrosis is probably the safer choice right now on pure single target fights because of the amount of death coils you'll be using.

I personally prefer IC because while SI And Necrosis may sim higher, they require additional management and I just rather have a more passive talent that I have and forget about it basically. Pooling RP for SI and tracking Necrosis give me a 1-2% or so boost but takes focus away from raid mechanics, which I'd much rather pay closer attention to. Plus, while resources can cap, I typically find that I more often have resources when I need it.

And we all know how frustrating it is when you festering x2 during your opener and get only 6 wounds. I've had plenty of cases where IC tacked on an extra one so I don't have to delay SR+Apoc
    Last edited by spanishninja; 2016-09-26 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inject View Post
    On heavy AOE fights you'll find the Bursting Sores + Infected Claws combo really strong. Pop DT, drop DnD and spam SS. Your pet's cleave is putting up a lot of wounds which are being bursted by your SS inside the DnD on all targets.

SI is good if you're able to pool the RP when DT is about to expire for high uptime on your pet.

Necrosis is probably the safer choice right now on pure single target fights because of the amount of death coils you'll be using.
    I really really triedd to make Necrosis work for me, but frankly if I try to have a 100% sync on DC -> SS it's near impossible since other priorities come into play... Starting with FW stacking for apo and SR -> 3x SS, you can't waste a GCD to include DCs into that :/... so for my build : BS PP Castigator Asphyxiate LA IC SR -> IC fits better...