Thread: Warden Tower WQ

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Anyone else warden tower quests on 23 hour timers now? If they nerfed them again, I'm quitting. How do you go from 3 hour resets to 20+ hour resets?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?????
    They can keep nerfing it all they want but random battleground queues are not going to improve.

Simply put the rewards for world quests, random BGs and arena skirmshes are garbage. Rewards for rated BG's and rated arena are also garbage. Legion PVP reward system is garbage.

Anyone else warden tower quests on 23 hour timers now? If they nerfed them again, I'm quitting. How do you go from 3 hour resets to 20+ hour resets?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?????
    Yep, they pushed the hotfix through it seems. Now we get 3 towers every 24 hours, instead of 9, going from potential 1350 honor a day from them, to 450.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?????
    you mean like every other world quest?

and all this "450" honor is bullshit since the arena wq still give 500honor
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yep, they pushed the hotfix through it seems. Now we get 3 towers every 24 hours, instead of 9, going from potential 1350 honor a day from them, to 450.
    I actually got 300 honor from the last tower I did, so it's 900 honor a day. 50,000 honor to prestige, so 56 days to prestige now. This is the most hilarious nerf to date though, instead of making bgs worth doing they just keep nerfing the towers. I'm not going to spend 30 minutes in a bg for a blue, 100 artifact power, and 100 honor for a loss which is all horde does on my battlegroup. Anything but bg is more rewarding from world quests to heroics to mythic and mythic+ where you drown in loot, gold, and resources, all you get in bg is disappointment. I can live with taking longer to get the prestige appearance to avoid wasting my time in bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you mean like every other world quest?

and all this "450" honor is bullshit since the arena wq still give 500honor
    Actually it's not dearie, we're talking about the towers ONLY. The towers ONLY have gone from 1350 honor per day, to 450. If you want to do a completely different argument and add in the arena, then it goes from 2850 honor per day, to 1950. If the poster above me is correct and towers now reward 300 despite what the patch notes say, then it's 1350 to 900, or with arenas, 2850 to 2400, which isn't quite as bad. I'll be able to try a tower shortly to test myself.

Edit: Can confirm, towers currently give 300 honor, so not as horrible.
    Last edited by Wolfheart9; 2016-09-26 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Are you guys still getting 840+ armor?
    Since the last nerf I haven't seen a single piece of armor only rings and relics and I would really like to get the rest of the transmog.
    I actually prestiged around the same time so I don't know if RNG is being RNG or if something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Souly1232 View Post
    Since the last nerf I haven't seen a single piece of armor only rings and relics and I would really like to get the rest of the transmog.
    I actually prestiged around the same time so I don't know if RNG is being RNG or if something is wrong.
    Just got an 840 cloak from one of the towers, so yes.

I got 840 legs yesterday from the Murloc quest in Azsuna.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Do you still need around rank 20'ish to get the 840 gear?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Do you still need around rank 20'ish to get the 840 gear?
    It appears it is possible after rank 10-11...but the higher the rank the higher the chance. Honestly, I would not be surprised if it is something like

10-19 20% chance
    20-29 40%
    30-39 60%
    40-49 80%
    50+ 100%

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    It appears it is possible after rank 10-11...but the higher the rank the higher the chance. Honestly, I would not be surprised if it is something like

10-19 20% chance
    20-29 40%
    30-39 60%
    40-49 80%
    50+ 100%
    Hm, cool. Rank 7 now, so getting close heh. And no worries PvP'ers, I simply want the vindictive epic set for the cosmetic elements, I won't hassle you in your BGs :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

How they managed to make a terrible situation even worse lol. Imo they should push a mini-patch like tomorrow fixing all the pvp related stuff. Doing this and waiting for 7.1 to fix things is going to frustrate a LOT of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post

10-19 20% chance
    20-29 40%
    30-39 60%
    40-49 80%
    50+ 100%

Well its certainly not/not near 100 (atleast I was told I still get maximum reward from PvP WQ's after I prestige, im at Prestige 1 level 5) and right now I only have trash PvP WQ's (gold).
    Last edited by mmocdcc12f61bd; 2016-09-26 at 05:43 PM.

Im at prestige 2 level 10, not getting lower than 840 from pvp WQ so it appears that after 50 its 100%, even if you prestige. The spawn rate is random though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    That is sad but funny at the same time. Blizzard is so disconnected from reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jcdommo View Post
    I actually got 300 honor from the last tower I did, so it's 900 honor a day. 50,000 honor to prestige, so 56 days to prestige now. This is the most hilarious nerf to date though, instead of making bgs worth doing they just keep nerfing the towers. I'm not going to spend 30 minutes in a bg for a blue, 100 artifact power, and 100 honor for a loss which is all horde does on my battlegroup. Anything but bg is more rewarding from world quests to heroics to mythic and mythic+ where you drown in loot, gold, and resources, all you get in bg is disappointment. I can live with taking longer to get the prestige appearance to avoid wasting my time in bgs.
    And this is the problem. BG's are still garbage so the nerf is pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Yest i did 3 WQ for pvp pieces, all 3 times i got upgrade from 840 to 855, 845 and 845 (my honor talent lvl is 50 though, i think thats why i got so lucky)

Uuh, I had 2 Warden Q's up this morning, still on a 6 hour tower and they gave 300 honor. I had one spawn in Valsharnah and one in Stormheim, none in Highmountain (the free for all was up there). No idea what's happening with them atm...

Update: They're on a 24h timer for 300 honor now for me aswell.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2016-09-27 at 03:21 PM.

All the tower quests i have got a duration of 22 hours add another nerf to them :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The timers are 24hrs now, but I think it was stated that there would still be several towers a day? ie: in a couple of hours you'll get 2 or 3 more towers with 24hr duration? and so on? I could be wrong though. Not that I really care, I'd prefer if they increased the dropchance on gear from arena..

Such overkill on the nerfs -.-