Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What ever makes you sleep at night, mate.
    How can possibly 1 person overpower 5? Assuming you only have monkeys on your team.
    I have eyes, i can see what's up. I watch the tapes and all i see is monkeys and one guy trying to be the hero only to fail miserably.

(i hate league of legends and im just taking my rage out on you, i'm sorry)
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-09-05 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    How can possibly 1 person overpower 5? Assuming you only have monkeys on your team.
    I have eyes, i can see what's up. I watch the tapes and all i see is monkeys and one guy trying to be the hero only to fail miserably.

Delete LoL, it's clearly not for you, even if you think you're better then y our teammates. Nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.

Atleast if you delete it, we don't have to listen to the bullshit.

By your logic, everyone in Silver is shit, except you. So that makes 4 shit players on your team vs 5 shit players on their team. Who do you think got the upper hand here?

And as Led said, just delete the game, and unsub to this forum.

For a starter you can pick something else than Yorick if you want to carry 1v5. Heck, Singed would do a better job. TARIC support would do a better job with a well timed Ult. It is a reason he is getting a rework.

Perhaps change to mid, more roaming potential. Dominate your lane, then create pressure on other lanes. Going 10/0 in your lane means shit, if you don't use it.

Or you could be the team leader guy, make calls. KNOW when to team up and when to just continue to split push. You are godlike in this game, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Oh and most importantly - stop seeing your self as better than the silvers you're playing with. It is a reason you can't figure out how to climb higher, you belong there.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2016-09-05 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Your frustrations are understandable, but we do have a thread which is a better outlet for venting them: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread!/page396
    this thread is for fairly serious discussion

Deleted
    WoW Yorick is stronger than i expected.
    If you summon zombies and hit your E and W is almost instant death if you can't get out :S
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-09-08 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    So who's the consensus on the new Yorick? Haven't really played much since his rework, and he's always banned in ranked anyways so.

Supported on him once, was kinda funny in lanephase though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So who's the consensus on the new Yorick? Haven't really played much since his rework, and he's always banned in ranked anyways so.

Supported on him once, was kinda funny in lanephase though.
    I think he is situationally unstopable. Which is having the whole familiy of zombies and hitting all the spells (E + W)
    Without the family there is no damage. With the family you one shot people. It's a huge difference and power spike.

Still not sure if he is banned to prevent noobs from playing him or if he is very strong.
    I think he is strong.

I think he is situationally unstopable. Which is having the whole familiy of zombies and hitting all the spells (E + W)
    Without the family there is no damage. With the family you one shot people. It's a huge difference and power spike.

Still not sure if he is banned to prevent noobs from playing him or if he is very strong.
    I think he is strong.
    I'd go for a good mix, same as with Yasuo. Some people ban him to not get him on their team, others so the won't have to face him.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

So who's the consensus on the new Yorick?
    He's in a much better place than he was before, thats a given. His wall is nice as a pseudo-J4 ult for trapping people who are otherwise quite resistant to CC, like Olaf or Irelia. It might be over sooner, but it puts you at very little risk. Not having his old ult means he's not totally dependent on someone else on his team to do well for it to have any use at all.

He feels very much like a melee version of Malzahar to be honest, you either have your minions out and totally obliterate people, or you don't and they just laugh the damage off. That't not a bad thing as such, it does lead to him having a nice play cycle in terms of strength at any one time. There are times when he's weak and you can punish him for it, and times where he's strong and best avoided, so its far more interesting laning against him now than it was before where he'd just spam ghouls at you all day without really giving a crap what you did.

Overall he's much improved, still a few rough edges that need sanding, but he plays well as a melee necromancer type champ, which is what I think Riot were going for.

Deleted
    Aww the new champion is so lovable. He is adorable. Groot

I guess Maokai found a new friend lul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqqwvMhIME
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-09-14 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quick question: Are waiting times really sometimes 5min+? I am the night shift dude and wanna play whatever does not let me wait too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Quick question: Are waiting times really sometimes 5min+? I am the night shift dude and wanna play whatever does not let me wait too much.
    Support, it barely has a queue.

In High gold I get like 3 minute queues as what ever role to be honest. But yeah, support is for sure the quickest way to get games. Or just simple chose fill.

Deleted
    I believe in lower levels it's just that you have to random matchmaking to a certain level. Will do that now. I waited like 19min and canceled then.

/edit: Ok even in random pick I wait forever.... Can someone please tell me a proper path to ranked matches? And no I watch streams and know their times. I want it to be same for me minus 500% maximum.
    Last edited by mmocd82a39b843; 2016-09-21 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    I believe in lower levels it's just that you have to random matchmaking to a certain level. Will do that now. I waited like 19min and canceled then.

/edit: Ok even in random pick I wait forever.... Can someone please tell me a proper path to ranked matches? And no I watch streams and know their times. I want it to be same for me minus 500% maximum.
    What do you even mean about "proper path to ranked matches"? You queue up the role you want to play and wait the time it takes. There is no other path.

Deleted
    So let's talk Sion, since I got his Mecha skin through the hexcrafting thing.

How's Support Sion these days? Been playing him a few days now in mid/high plat and it's kinda funny imo. Sites like champion.gg still put him at the 2nd highest winrate as support, yet for some reasons I haven't ever seen him (besides myself).

BUt I'd love some input really, as the skin is just waaaaaay too fun. And quite a nifty champion actually.

Deleted
    So let's talk Sion, since I got his Mecha skin through the hexcrafting thing.

How's Support Sion these days? Been playing him a few days now in mid/high plat and it's kinda funny imo. Sites like champion.gg still put him at the 2nd highest winrate as support, yet for some reasons I haven't ever seen him (besides myself).

BUt I'd love some input really, as the skin is just waaaaaay too fun. And quite a nifty champion actually.
    Whatched this video a long time ago. Seems like landing E's is essential in the laning phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEijvGM5PQ
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-09-26 at 06:55 PM.

Looking for a new toplaner, I am thinking about Gnar/Shen/Renekton. My current top picks are Maokai, Rumble, Sion

Have you tried Thunderlord Renekton? Hella fun.

But yeah, Renekton is a very solid pick top. So is Darius, if you like smashing faces with more than one char, they both similar in the way that they are extreme lane bullies. Renekton is a bit tankier with his ult though, while Darius will decimate the whole enemy team if he gets the ball rolling in a fight.

The problem with both, is they fall behind fast if they don't crush their lane opponent. Darius is tanky, if you can land proper Qs in team fights, but if you miss one you're as good as dead. While Renekton can press his R and survive even longer, more forgiving. Darius however is way more fun! And that slow on his W is really strong, same with his passive armor pen.

Both are two good toplaners to win the game early.