Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    meaning you wore women shoes ?
    hmm women do have smaller feet , maybe they like small feet to be cute ? i dunno

I don't know. I prefer girls in cute shoes like sneakers or loafers.

I always hated heels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i prefer a suit/tie over the other for day to day wear.. and REALLY miss having a job that required one. bring back the 30's/40's male fashion with suites, and fedora's!
    I don't have an issue with people who like 'em, but it's pretty hellaciously weird that male Western business dress has fundamentally not significantly changed in well over a century. The concept of suit-and-tie is right out of the 19th Century. The equivalent in women's dress would be if they were all expected to wear this;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Why do guys wear uncomfortable suits? And don't tell me they're comfortable. Compare it to wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
    I find a well tailored suit to be far superior to random jeans and a t-shirt. If you want to invest into tailoring jeans and a t-shirt, then I suppose they'd be more comfortable, but then you don't feel fancy as France.

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    There is literally no male clothing item that will literally damage your body the way that uncomfortable shoes do.

Prove me wrong.
    Skinny jeans and mashing your giblets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i prefer a suit/tie over the other for day to day wear.. and REALLY miss having a job that required one. bring back the 30's/40's male fashion with suites, and fedora's!
    Can we not... please MMO-Champ have some self awareness for once and lets not go down this road

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Skinny jeans and mashing your giblets?
    It's true, tight underwear or pants will damage your testicles.

Personally I think a cute pair of Chucks is much more attractive on a woman than heels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    >skinny jeans
    >male

You may pick only one.
    Or like wearing flat shoes (chuck taylors) when you're not flat footed in the long run will fuck some stuff up. But those aren't "men's shoes" really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to respectfully disagree. A tie is an abomination. You may be USED to that discomfort, but that doesn't make it comfortable.
    Ties also don't bother me. But I am slender, and don't have a thick neck. I wear a size 16 shirt, and I can still fit my finger in my collar. I just don't choke myself with a tie.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have an issue with people who like 'em, but it's pretty hellaciously weird that male Western business dress has fundamentally not significantly changed in well over a century. The concept of suit-and-tie is right out of the 19th Century. The equivalent in women's dress would be if they were all expected to wear this;
    This is why I like Steampunk. Bringin back these types of dresses! Bussels need to be more popular again.

- - - Updated - - -

As for what I prefer to see women wearing. I like a woman in a nice set of heels when the occasion calls for it. It makes their calves look nice an toned, and makes their butt look great!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patriarchy and rape culture?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

<snip>
    I really see nothing wrong with that... but i like steampunish style cloths that i reminds me of. Also, cloaks should make a come back.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

High heels destroy and deform a womens feet and make them look ugly, and having permanently better looking feet is a lot more important than having temporarily better looking legs and ass. At least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why do people do a lot of things...
    Fix'd. I mean really, we do shit because we can/want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    Personally I think a cute pair of Chucks is much more attractive on a woman than heels.
    same here. i find a woman wearing converse high tops to be particularly attractive from a visual perspective.
    don't care for high heels at all. i think they look stupid.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-09-26 at 07:33 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Fix'd. I mean really, we do shit because we can/want to.
    People can't figure out humor anymore, I mean really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Or like wearing flat shoes (chuck taylors) when you're not flat footed in the long run will fuck some stuff up. But those aren't "men's shoes" really.
    there was an article awhile back that says they are working on a version of it that has better ergonomic design.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    People can't figure out humor anymore, I mean really.
    Wasn't a very good attempt...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    there was an article awhile back that says they are working on a version of it that has better ergonomic design.
    I wear them with shorts mostly and weight lifting. I'd like to see them take a crack at designing a running shoe

Because people like you will call them an ugly whore if they don't