[Balance] Potion Changes

With the upcoming nerfs to DG, are the Draenor potions going to pull ahead? I've seen random posts on it saying they are pretty sure it will. What are peoples thoughts? Did anyone do any TC on it?

Draenor Potion is only about 1/30th of your total int for 25 seconds. Deadly Grace is 5-10% of your total damage for the fight currently. It's still going to be miles ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Draenor Potion is only about 1/30th of your total int for 25 seconds. Deadly Grace is 5-10% of your total damage for the fight currently. It's still going to be miles ahead.
    What are they changing with deadly grace? Are they changing potion of the old war as well cause that seems much more powerful.

33% damage reduction. To both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    33% damage reduction. To both of them.
    Along with the bug fixes that caused it to not work fully last time too.

I hope they stop it proccing from Renferal's debuffs. Getting killed by your own potion is... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Along with the bug fixes that caused it to not work fully last time too.
    So it is a buff hidden in a nerf ?

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    So it is a buff hidden in a nerf ?
    No idea. Guess we won't know until the change is in and people can test it. All I know is what they said in the Developer Notes

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Damage from Potion of the Old War and Potion of Deadly Grace reduced by 33%.

• Developers’ Notes: Previously, we significantly buffed the damage of these potions, but then discovered some bugs that were significantly reducing their effective damage. Now that those bugs have been fixed, their damage contribution is much too high. They should still feel very rewarding to use, but we’re bringing them back down to Earth a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No idea. Guess we won't know until the change is in and people can test it. All I know is what they said in the Developer Notes

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Damage from Potion of the Old War and Potion of Deadly Grace reduced by 33%.

• Developers’ Notes: Previously, we significantly buffed the damage of these potions, but then discovered some bugs that were significantly reducing their effective damage. Now that those bugs have been fixed, their damage contribution is much too high. They should still feel very rewarding to use, but we’re bringing them back down to Earth a little.
    Yeah they are a bit to crazy in mythics right now. I was being stingy until I found how OP they were.

Short fights.. god damn they are crazy.

They do insane amounts of damage while active. If only they weren't so annoying to make.