10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I want to make this my sig <3
    Then do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    That's mean. Mean is also bad, which means mean is not good, no being mean!
    Well fuck you then!
    I don't want to make her feel bad, it's just some poor exchange student.
    She ate your cake though!

Deleted
    Totally unrelated,but I became utterly devastated yesterday because the vegan on my floor ate a piece of the lemon poundcake I made, and I didn't have the heart to tell her that it had 4 eggs in it when I found out.....
    Seems pretty risky to eat cake without asking first if you're vegan. Since they are usually made with eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Everyone sounds dumb speaking a language they're unfamiliar with
    Not everyone, in some cases it does sound okay. Just in my case it probably doesn't.

... Why doesn't she call herself vegetarian then O_O
    Because she isn't she eats meat, just doesn't like the taste of it, and "Vegan" rolls off the tongue better than "vegetarian"

She ate your cake though!
    It's k,I like baking and bake a lot, always set about 1/2 of what I make for the entire floor

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Seems pretty risky to eat cake without asking first if you're vegan. Since they are usually made with eggs.
    She isn't but I thought she was so I felt bad a bout it
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just an asshole, but I'd have been in her face about it..

Deleted
    Of course you did when she calls herself one.
    Also, you wouldn't have to feel bad either way in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    danish sounds fine to my ears
    what the fuck...?

what the fuck...?
    See! Maaan gets me!
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    See! Maaan gets me!
    Yeah, but Maaan is dumb

Yeah, but Maaan is dumb
    At least he has the common sense to say DK>SE

russian though... it just sounds fun
    What about Russian singing in Spanish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WFbSp_KYH8

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

This stuff is what we jammed in literally every single corner of the room. EVERYWHERE. From my understanding, it sucks the moisture out of them and causes them to wither away basically. Also, steaming helps if you really want to go the extra step. The issue from what I know really boils down to killing off the eggs, since they'll lay their eggs in hidden, tight corners.

Bombs don't work as well since the bed bugs can and will crawl into small spaces the bomb won't reach.

Honestly though, the final thing we did was rip up the carpet and threw it out, and we haven't seen them since.
    Yeah, we have some of the Diatomaceous earth and we've been using it. Brother doesn't want to steam it because he's lazy and doesn't want to take the stuff out of his room. Won't even take out that wallet of his and remove the carpet. He's just been putting a lot of that stuff in the corners where they are most likely coming from and that's it. He's still freaking out though, but it's all on him to get it done.

danish sounds fine to my ears... swedish is hit or miss.. russian though... it just sounds fun
    How the fuck can Danish sound fine and Swedish not

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Swedish is shit.

[video=youtube;oOjv1nMXCmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOjv1nMXCmw[video]
    to be fair, that guy does shit impression, at least the Icelandic sounds like he doesn't know the difference between Faroese and Icelandic.
    And what Mehman said

to be fair, that guy does shit impression, at least the Icelandic sounds like he doesn't know the difference between Faroese and Icelandic.
    And what Mehman said
    To an outsider it sounds accurate :P

To an outsider it sounds accurate :P
    To an outsider Icelandic, Danish,Faroese,Norwegian and Swedish sound the same, so I'm not sure "to an outsider" is a good point of reference.

To an outsider Icelandic, Danish,Faroese,Norwegian and Swedish sound the same, so I'm not sure "to an outsider" is a good point of reference.
    I don't think people would they they sound the same. Maybe Swedish/Norwegian :/

I don't think people would they they sound the same. Maybe Swedish/Norwegian :/
    I mean, Just 2 days ago, one of the Americans on the campus thought that me,speaking my broken Danish with weird Icelandic accent, the Swede and the Norwegian were all speaking to each other in the same language, she didn't hear any difference between us.

Deleted
    I mean, Just 2 days ago, one of the Americans on the campus thought that me,speaking my broken Danish with weird Icelandic accent, the Swede and the Norwegian were all speaking to each other in the same language, she didn't hear any difference between us.
    I can see it happening with Swedish and Norwegian, they do sound pretty similar to foreigners. But Danish and especially Icelandic sound quite different. :/
    Source: Being an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I can see it happening with Swedish and Norwegian, they do sound pretty similar to foreigners. But Danish and especially Icelandic sound quite different. :/
    Source: Being an outsider.
    You do realise that Iceland has a rather "strong" accent(hard K's and R's and stuff), and when Danish is spoken with a strong Icelandic accent it actually sounds quite similar to Norwegian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I think that's enough.

And so I don't just revive it for no reason: What is the best pokemon?