Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

clowns on the east coast

AUGUSTA COUNTY, Va. — After a spate of creepy clown sightings in North Carolina, authorities in western Virginia confirm they received a call about clowns Saturday night.
    Augusta County Sheriff Donald Smith said clowns were reported in the 100 block of River Bend Road in Fort Defiance just after 9 p.m. WHSV staffers heard police dispatches about the clown report.
    “The call was placed by a citizen that was in the area fishing with his children. The male was approached by two separate vehicles leaving the area at a high rate of speed. Both vehicles stopped to warn him that several people in the adjacent woodland area were dressed up as clowns. According to the caller, the people leaving the area were pretty upset over the clown sightings.”
    Deputies did not find anyone dressed as a clown.
    http://wtvr.com/2016/09/25/fort-defi...clown-reports/

whats their deal? it's so strange

Let me see one of them clowns around here I'mma pull a tire iron out and beat his ass like a pinata full of mini shots on cinco de mayo

It viral campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Filming the third movie for the Purge trilogy?
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't they remaking "IT"? Maybe it's a marketing stunt

15+ Year Old Account
    If the title isn't intended to be a play on words, I am sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    http://wtvr.com/2016/09/25/fort-defi...clown-reports/

whats their deal? it's so strange

Let me see one of them clowns around here I'mma pull a tire iron out and beat his ass like a pinata full of mini shots on cinco de mayo
    Don't try to be a badass, dude might have a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard of sightings around my campus, but no confirmation. A surreal concept, to be sure. The idea of "clown sightings" out of context makes no sense to me. I can only imagine someone dressing as a clown in these areas just for the kicks of spooking passerby or perpetuating the paranoia, while everyone else seems to associate such individuals as being inherently dangerous or criminal. Not sure if I'm missing something there, but maybe I am.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I hear more news on this topic, I laugh out loud so hard, but only because I don't live in that area. Are there some for real teams of kidnappers dressing as clowns? Almost too hard to believe, yet here it is. Other side of the coin is the level of notoriety this is getting, and if it's a viral campaign, that's fucking dangerous to do with that idea, clowns. Some people are freaked out by clowns. And in that area? You're just asking to get gunned down by a freaked out dad of a kid that came home saying clowns chased him.

I LOL hard when I read updates on this, but only because I don't live there.

Pop in another bag of popcorn lmao

Deleted
    Its viral marketing for the IT remake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I'd think it was a better idea if it hadn't gotten so creepy.

I saw two kids coming out of the woods wearing clown masks by my house yesterday. They were trying to do clown laughs real loud, it was kind of sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    if this is really marketing i cant help but feel like this is going to have some upsetting repercussions for the people remaking It

i didnt even know it was against the law to conceal your face over the age of 16 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    If the title isn't intended to be a play on words, I am sad.
    I know right? I totally came in here expecting something different. Not actual clowns on the east coast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    I know right? I totally came in here expecting something different. Not actual clowns on the east coast.
    Was hopping for something Puddles related....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Makes me wonder if they're any worse than those West Coast clowns, probably not.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post

Woah, calm down with the edge.

Are we finally getting a squeal to the best movie ever? Killer Clowns from Outer Space!

Didn't know juggalos were still a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    I saw two kids coming out of the woods wearing clown masks by my house yesterday. They were trying to do clown laughs real loud, it was kind of sad.
    What qualifies as a "clown laugh"?

Either way, I heard from a Pokemon Go Facebook group that some people were dressing up as clowns and actually harassing/attacking people walking around in my area, so yeah, not sure the truth to it but still. THANKS IT.