Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The thing i am not understanding with the 'Buffs' is the lack of nerfs to OP classes atm. Granted a numbers buff is welcome but really LB Buff is a joke i mean really it still hits softer than any sodding Bolt effect not by a little by alot.

I read now that the tuning pass is not final but all i can think is what the hell is blizzard thinking?

0 pvp changes for shaman as per the normal and when we say in 6 months we have almost 0 visibility in PVP we can always come back to the lack of fixes to one of the most gimped specs for PVP.

I am not happy with the Buff every under pre forming class roughly the same amount so wait for it......they are all in the same place and STILL below the OP Specs. Sodding waste of time Sometimes -.-

Deleted
    i just started playin a shaman as a twink. can someone explain to me why the fuck is the elemental artifact ability on the gcd while the enhancer isnt. makes no sense. also, it should grant you 100% mastery proc chance while converting your normal mastery rating into haste for the duration (firemage combustion says hello)

oh and remove the 3 casts cap. just make it every lb or cl during the 6 second buff
    Last edited by mmocf07314a97b; 2016-09-26 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by erufufu View Post
    I dont know what warriors you have been looking at. If I pop BC, Avatar, warbreaker and blade storm I can maybe burst 650K at 850ilvl, and thats on a 1.5minute cooldown so not viable every pack, I havent seen fury get that high either. Ive only seen monks and DH get close to 1mill.
    855 warrior ive been with regularly hit 700-1mil when we did eye of azhara (was a keystone farm group).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Will see how it shakes out when ppl have full artifact weapons. Also every other class was getting 10-15% dmg buffs on abilites while we get 23%. Does anyone know how much this will affect our dmg?
    We get 23% on abilities that are only 10-15% of our overall damage. Others get buffs for all of their skills that deal overall 70-80% damage. That's a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    The thing i am not understanding with the 'Buffs' is the lack of nerfs to OP classes atm. Granted a numbers buff is welcome but really LB Buff is a joke i mean really it still hits softer than any sodding Bolt effect not by a little by alot.

I read now that the tuning pass is not final but all i can think is what the hell is blizzard thinking?

0 pvp changes for shaman as per the normal and when we say in 6 months we have almost 0 visibility in PVP we can always come back to the lack of fixes to one of the most gimped specs for PVP.

I am not happy with the Buff every under pre forming class roughly the same amount so wait for it......they are all in the same place and STILL below the OP Specs. Sodding waste of time Sometimes -.-
    Arms Warriors got nerfed and Havoc got nerfed so hard people are ditching the class. Maybe you should read the notes for the other classes?

Personally, I think Blizzard should remove secret Elemental passive Invisiblity. Maybe then they could see extremely poor situation of the spec and fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eej View Post
    Arms Warriors got nerfed and Havoc got nerfed so hard people are ditching the class. Maybe you should read the notes for the other classes?
    DH Aoe was so op, it still will be op. Single target was strong too. And thats unfair when you already dominate aoe and mythic+.

They could conzinue to nerf their AOE. Or nerf single target a bit so they are AOE bitches like enhancer in WOD.

- - - Updated - - -

Stormbringer imo needs just 1 additional buff:it should make LB instant. And no GCD.

It's like I've seen this song and dance before...oh wait, I have, around this time frame of every expansion since WoTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Eej View Post
    Same shit in every forum.

However, i think neither Arms nor Havoc will be in the spot that Elemental currently is once those nerfs hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinzen View Post
    I had an Ele shaman in my Mythic group doing 400k+ dps on trash and around 250k on bosses, estimated him around 845-850ilvl, no flask/food buffs. I went to see here because everyone had been shitting on Ele performance, and I saw the hotfixes and thought "Oh this is why", but they've not been applied yet?? I'm a 847 Enhancement Shaman and he was toe-to-toe with me on dps most of the dungeon.

Where exactly does Ele fall off if they can already pull these kinds of numbers? This was Black Rook Hold Mythic.
    I do that as a 852 prot paladin...

Real DPS do 600-800k on trash and 400k on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post

Why are you calling for nerfs call for buffs. This is retarded considering the tuning was done with the classes being op as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    I do that as a 852 prot paladin...

Real DPS do 600-800k on trash and 400k on bosses.
    I haven't seen many people beating me with elem on bosses during dungeon since the combat are short and we have a great burst but thats all we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We get 23% on abilities that are only 10-15% of our overall damage. Others get buffs for all of their skills that deal overall 70-80% damage. That's a big difference.
    Just ran a 4 Minute 30 second test on a target dummy single target. The spells effected by these buffs were 74% of my total damage done. Any buff to lighting bolt also buffs overload as well as the lighting rod talent.

Just ran a 4 Minute 30 second test on a target dummy single target. The spells effected by these buffs were 74% of my total damage done. Any buff to lighting bolt also buffs overload as well as the lighting rod talent.
    Sure Overload and Lightning Rod / Ascendence are tied to the buffs but the overall effect is still pretty marginal.

________

And it's pretty funny how my 834 Balance Druid is dealing 35k more DPS than my 843 Elemental Shaman (both without CDs and cleave targets / multi targetting) on a dummy (20% of overall damage from the Moonkin is the artifact skill).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2016-09-26 at 09:51 PM.

Then you are doing something wrong and/or not using pots and/or have no neck enchant and/or bad trinkets. It should result in up to 50% of your damage. Around 33% in Lighting Bolt(Overloads and Lighting Rod included) which damage was increased 23% and 14% Lava Burst (Overloads included) which damage was increased 5%. Thats actual average values for ~4min30s.

So if you did 100mln damage before buffs (im pretty sure you did less but its easier to count). 14mln*1.05 = 14.7mln and 33mln*1.23=40.59mln.

Overall 100mln + 0,7mln + 7,59mln = ~108,3mln which is 8% increase.

That's 8% increase at 4min30s, it gets up to 10% at ~8min.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    Then you are doing something wrong and/or not using pots and/or have no neck enchant and/or bad trinkets. It should result in up to 50% of your damage. Around 33% in Lighting Bolt(Overloads and Lighting Rod included) which damage was increased 23% and 14% Lava Burst (Overloads included) which damage was increased 5%. Thats actual average values for ~4min30s.

So if you did 100mln damage before buffs (im pretty sure you did less but its easier to count). 14mln*1.05 = 14.7mln and 33mln*1.23=40.59mln.

Overall 100mln + 0,7mln + 7,59mln = ~108,3mln which is 8% increase.

That's 8% increase at 4min30s, it gets up to 10% at ~8min.
    My stats are different than yours. Im not doing anything wrong, my gear is my gear and currently everything effected by the buffs is 74% of my total damage done. The other damage was flameshock, flameshockDoT, and earthshock. I dont think my pets damage is included in my breakdown btw.

My stats are different than yours. Im not doing anything wrong, my gear is my gear and currently everything effected by the buffs is 74% of my total damage done. The other damage was flameshock, flameshockDoT, and earthshock. I dont think my pets damage is included in my breakdown btw.
    As I said you dont have neck enchant, you do not use pots, you have bad trinkets and you didnt include pet damage. You dps is already far from optimal performance So do not speak randomly about "74%".

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    As I said you dont have neck enchant, you do not use pots, you have bad trinkets and you didnt include pet damage. You dps is already far from optimal performance So do not speak randomly about "74%".
    Our pet damage is fine, Our other damage is not. Using pots does not change what does more dmg just increases damage or are u using a non intellect potion that i dont know about. The neck enchant is a haste and crit buff... All that means is my current spells hit for more more times. How are u still saying 74% is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    I haven't seen many people beating me with elem on bosses during dungeon since the combat are short and we have a great burst but thats all we got.
    meh, in mythic+, boss damage is largely irrelevant, the overall damamge is far more important as it doesnt really matter if you can kill boss 10s more quickly, if every trashpack takes extra 15s, was painfully obvious, when we tried blackrook 5 with two retris, they just didnt have the aoe, even if they were doing decent on bosses

Our pet damage is fine, Our other damage is not. Using pots does not change what does more dmg just increases damage or are u using a non intellect potion that i dont know about. The neck enchant is a haste and crit buff... All that means is my current spells hit for more more times. How are u still saying 74% is wrong?
    Just google these:
    Potion of Deadly Grace
    Mark of the Hidden Satyr

The buffs after maintenance will give you 8-10% if you are using every little thing to increase your overall dps. Thats fact. Elemental is behind by around 20-25% - thats fact as well. You can do conclusions yourself.
    Last edited by Lenis; 2016-09-27 at 08:34 AM.