Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They have definitely turned up the legendary drop chance last few days. In just 2 days we have gotten around 15 legendaries in our guild, 9 yesterday and 6 today. We have had groups farming +2 keystones constantly most evenings we have 3 or 4 groups farming +2's. Almost all the legendaries are from mythic+ chests.

We have had some people get 2 legendaries within hours of each other.

How many more posts of people getting 2 legendaries in a single mythic+ run, and people getting 3 legendaries in a week do we need before people finally come to the conclusion of "Hmm, maybe something is wrong?".

When 90% of the player base hasn't even gotten a single legendary, yet the other 10% are getting MULTIPLE, something is WRONG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I got my legendary on my priest twink
    How do you "twink" a level 110 character? Isn't that called being 110 and playing the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    How many more posts of people getting 2 legendaries in a single mythic+ run, and people getting 3 legendaries in a week do we need before people finally come to the conclusion of "Hmm, maybe something is wrong?".

When 90% of the player base hasn't even gotten a single legendary, yet the other 10% are getting MULTIPLE, something is WRONG.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you "twink" a level 110 character? Isn't that called being 110 and playing the game?
    I'd bet that it's lower than 90% now. In my guild, of the 15ish people that are actively trying for them, 11 or 12 of them have legendaries now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    We finished clearing normal yesterday and one of our raiders got a legendary. Today, we did first boss on hc and the same guy got another one.
    WTF :/
    It's really obvious that it wasn't fixed. Either the attempt was made and the code is still wrong, or it didn't get pushed correctly to live, or they changed part of what was broken but missed some lines somewhere.

I don't know anyone, personally, who didn't have a legendary before the purported "fix" who has gotten one since it. Some have posted in this thread that they did, so that's good, but nobody I know has. Everyone I know either has a couple of them or has none of them.

3 people play in our household. 1 person has 2 legendaries and iirc got both of them from emissary caches - this person has done only a few mythics, no mythic+ and no raiding in EN. The other two of us have none, and one of us farms mythics like mad and cleared EN last week, and still no legendary.

I also see half my server riding around on the fox mount and no amount of praying to the RNG gods has gotten me the invitation quest item out of a Nightfallen cache or scenario chest, so I'm starting to get pretty damn salty about that too. I'm the person who took 234 tries to get the White Polar Bear reins out of the Hyldnir Spoils (4% chance per wowhead, rofl) though, so my luck is obviously crap on these things. I foresee a future where I am still farming Nightfallen emissary quests 2 years after I hit exalted with them, well into the next expansion, since I only see a Nightfallen emissary day about 1 time per week. It's not even something I can make a daily try at.

If it's so obviously bugged, why am I still not getting my 2nd legendary then?

Willing to bet the same people who said RNG is RNG before when there was actually a bug are saying the same thing now.

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely not fixed...

2 of our tanks, who already have 2 legendaries... both got their third ones last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Lmao the game is man made it is coded by man and you think its 100% random
    And what are you suggesting? Every 100 person gets a legendary? If your character name has the letter "c" and "q" next to each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    definitely not fixed...

2 of our tanks, who already have 2 legendaries... both got their third ones last night.
    That being said. It's easier to get into mythic+ groups as a tank than a dps. Maybe they're just running more instances than others?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    That's false information, they've said(in 2 interviews) there is bad luck prevention, they just refuse to go into details.
    They have said the same thing about bonus roll tokens before. We had 2 people in our HFC taid never have a bonus roll give loot. That is 14 months of HFC with bad luck preventions failing 3 times a week.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Of course it's fixed. Blizzard said so.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Using made up numbers helps nobody. And there's plenty of people, even people who have posted here, who have had 1 legendary and haven't seen another drop. So you can stop with your wild exaggerations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Willing to bet the same people who said RNG is RNG before when there was actually a bug are saying the same thing now.
    And they'd still be right. It's still RNG even if it's a higher chance. The only thing wrong were the people saying that it was working as intended. You're attacking the wrong people.

Deleted

?
    They drop like candy in mythic+ do some mythic+ farm runs and you'll have yours iwthin a few days too. The something is wrong is probably that other people do the right stuff faster and for longer periods of time than you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    It's really obvious that it wasn't fixed. Either the attempt was made and the code is still wrong, or it didn't get pushed correctly to live, or they changed part of what was broken but missed some lines somewhere.

I don't know anyone, personally, who didn't have a legendary before the purported "fix" who has gotten one since it. Some have posted in this thread that they did, so that's good, but nobody I know has. Everyone I know either has a couple of them or has none of them.

3 people play in our household. 1 person has 2 legendaries and iirc got both of them from emissary caches - this person has done only a few mythics, no mythic+ and no raiding in EN. The other two of us have none, and one of us farms mythics like mad and cleared EN last week, and still no legendary.

I also see half my server riding around on the fox mount and no amount of praying to the RNG gods has gotten me the invitation quest item out of a Nightfallen cache or scenario chest, so I'm starting to get pretty damn salty about that too. I'm the person who took 234 tries to get the White Polar Bear reins out of the Hyldnir Spoils (4% chance per wowhead, rofl) though, so my luck is obviously crap on these things. I foresee a future where I am still farming Nightfallen emissary quests 2 years after I hit exalted with them, well into the next expansion, since I only see a Nightfallen emissary day about 1 time per week. It's not even something I can make a daily try at.
    I got the polar bear out of a healer cache without even trying. You win some, you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Using made up numbers helps nobody. And there's plenty of people, even people who have posted here, who have had 1 legendary and haven't seen another drop. So you can stop with your wild exaggerations.

And they'd still be right. It's still RNG even if it's a higher chance. The only thing wrong were the people saying that it was working as intended. You're attacking the wrong people.
    Keep living in your delusional world of "its just rng!" "it was rng before too, even though blizzard said it was bugged!"

Keep living in your delusional world of "its just rng!" "it was rng before too, even though blizzard said it was bugged!"
    You clearly don't know what RNG is.

Bug,Broken or perfect it is still RNG. Doesn't matter how high or low of a chance you have its still RNG. Is this like your first RPG or something? Because one of the main cores of all RPG's is RNG.

The sun is still hot even if people are wrong about how big it is. This is still RNG even if its broke.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You clearly don't know what RNG is.

Bug,Broken or perfect it is still RNG. Doesn't matter how high or low of a chance you have its still RNG. Is this like your first RPG or something? Because one of the main cores of all RPG's is RNG.

The sun is still hot even if people are wrong about how big it is. This is still RNG even if its broke.
    I think the issue is people just dismiss that it might be a bug because "RNG is RNG!" I don't know why the conversation has shifted to types of RNG, a tactic to not look stupid for espousing "RNG is RNG" I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think the issue is people just dismiss that it might be a bug because "RNG is RNG!" I don't know why the conversation has shifted to types of RNG, a tactic to not look stupid for espousing "RNG is RNG" I suppose.
    Beats me.

Like I said before, I do think the current system is shit. You should be able to do something and get rewarded your first (random) legendary. Then the rest is 100% RNG drop nothing more.

I also feel the bug fucked over A LOT of people and those without one should get a boost. But at the end of the day its blizzards choice to do whatever they see fit.

But to say the legendary's are not RNG (Broken or not) is stupid.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand what went wrong. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. There wasn't a single bug that guaranteed legendaries for people who already had one. But if you want to live in Unicorn land and believe that everyone who got 1 legendary had a 100% chance to get another, you go right ahead. But you're exactly the reason why people can't take your side as seriously.

The problem wasn't that they had a guaranteed chance, it's that they had an increased chance. If Legendaries normally have a 1% drop, but the bug allowed them to have a 2% drop, then while it's an increased chance to drop, it's still RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    As I understand it, bad-luck protection merely increases the chance that something drops. It's still random. There is no guarantee, and, as far as I've been able to discern from Blizzard is that it's never a 100% chance. Ever. It's possible, even at 99.999999999999 to still not get a legendary.
    Come on dude... are you seriously trolling right now or what?

It was RNG before the 15th when Blizzard stated:

"Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary."

Enough reports are rolling in now to suggest that something is STILL wrong with the code and that people WITH legendaries are still "dropping more frequently than intended".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Come on dude... are you seriously trolling right now or what?

It was RNG before the 15th when Blizzard stated:

"Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary."

Enough reports are rolling in now to suggest that something is STILL wrong with the code and that people WITH legendaries are still "dropping more frequently than intended".
    Trolling? Why is the default response to go to "trolling" because people say something you don't agree with?

Factually it is randomized. Period. There is no guarantee people with a legendary will get another and there is no guarantee they won't. There is no guarantee that you will get a legendary and there is no guarantee you won't get 3. The issue was people who had one had a higher chance of getting another one but they first still had to internally roll that random number.

Whether or not it has truly been fixed is only something Blizzard can confirm for sure. We can speculate based on anecdotal evidence, but only they can say if it's still broken.