Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ret Trinkets SimCraft

So i recently simmed alot of trinket combinations and this is what i came up with.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...addyy/advanced

I simmed this with my own current gear which can be found on my armory link above. As you can see the best combination of trinkets according to my sims are my own faulty countermeasure(825 with 150 haste socket) and a Unstable Arcaneocrystal, but the crystal is from a world boss so its really hard to get, same with Ettin Fingernail

Note: Trinkets from dungeons are simmed as 850 from mythic+2 and the trinkets from Emerald nightmare are simmed with the heroic version 865ilvl

Trinkets used in sim:

MyCounter = Faulty Countermeasure that can be found on my armory, it's just an 825 trinket with a socket which has a 150 haste gem in it.
    Nature's Call Listed as "NatureHC"
    Unstable Arcaneocrystal
    Ettin Fingernail
    Horn of Valor Listed as "Horn850"
    Chaos Talisman
    Darkmoon Deck: Dominion Listed as "DMC850"
    Spiked Counterweight
    Hunger of the Pack Listed as "Fenryr Trinket"
    Nightmare Egg
    Spontaneous Appendages Listed as "Il'gynothHC"
    Ursocs rending paw Listed as "UrsocHC"
    Ravaged Seed Pod Listed as "RavagedHC"

Seed Pod is truly depressing.

Deleted
    All the Raid trinkets are depressing.
    There is no Setbonus nor any good trinket in EN.

Once cleared theres almost no Point to go back in there as Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by DegStaerian View Post
    All the Raid trinkets are depressing.
    There is no Setbonus nor any good trinket in EN.

Once cleared theres almost no Point to go back in there as Ret.
    Somewhat off-topic, but why are there absolutely no haste/vers pieces in the entire instance? I went through the entire loot table and I couldn't find any. Are they strictly only available through randomized crafted gear?

So an 825 FCM with a socket is better than an 850 FCM?

Ugh, all these combinations and unable to sim them myself. >.<

No idea what'd be best combo, got the following;

Horn of Valor 845
    Ursoc's Rending Paw 865
    Faulty Countermeasure 840
    Hunger of the Pack 840 with socket
    Nature's Call 870

Icy Veins says Ursoc + Nature but lot of differing info floating about >.<
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

Horn of Valor 845
    Ursoc's Rending Paw 865
    Nature's Call 870

I'm fairly confident the 840 Countermeasure is the best DPS of the ones you listed. Beyond that, I imagine it's a toss-up between Ursoc and Nature's Call, or the crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

Horn of Valor 845
    Ursoc's Rending Paw 865
    Nature's Call 870

FCM is BiS period. None of those other trinkets would beat it even at 895 ilvl. Of the ones you listed, Ursoc's is probably the best, but Nature's Call and Hunger of the Pack are probably very close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    So an 825 FCM with a socket is better than an 850 FCM?
    The 850 is Horn of Valor.

- - - Updated - - -

PSA: Never ever equip Chaos Talisman. It is the worst trinket in the game, regardless of what the sims say. It drops off ludicrously fast and takes 34631240897648347938 years to stack. It will never ever be good on any fight.

So you're saying I should use an 825 FCM over a 885 seed pod?

I'll have to go test this out I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by f00fights View Post
    So you're saying I should use an 825 FCM over a 885 seed pod?

I'll have to go test this out I suppose.
    Yes. The Seed Pod is such a garbage trinket, it'd probably need to be like 1k ilvl to beat out 825 FCM. Sim it and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    FCM is BiS period. None of those other trinkets would beat it even at 895 ilvl. Of the ones you listed, Ursoc's is probably the best, but Nature's Call and Hunger of the Pack are probably very close.

- - - Updated - - -

The 850 is Horn of Valor.

- - - Updated - - -

PSA: Never ever equip Chaos Talisman. It is the worst trinket in the game, regardless of what the sims say. It drops off ludicrously fast and takes 34631240897648347938 years to stack. It will never ever be good on any fight.
    I don't see what that has to do with anything. "MyCounter" is listed as his 825 with a socket and it's beating out the 850 version of the FCM trinket on that list. Or are you telling me "Counter850" is Horn of Valor?

I don't see what that has to do with anything. "MyCounter" is listed as his 825 with a socket and it's beating out the 850 version of the FCM trinket on that list. Or are you telling me "Counter850" is Horn of Valor?
    There is no trinket on that list called Counter850. Are you looking at Spiked Counterweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    There is no trinket on that list called Counter850. Are you looking at Spiked Counterweight?
    "NatureHC + Counter850 = 277,459"

"NatureHC + Counter850 = 277,459"
    I see it! I think that's just shorthand for Spiked Counterweight though. Since it barely fits anyway.

Thank you for this list as I had been wondering how the raid trinkets will do. Pure utter shit. Maybe Trial of Valor will have something good for us. I am rather disgusted that the flat stat stick of Unstable Arcaneocrystal is way too good. Blizzs is afraid of making HFC trinkets again.

I'm using horn and chaos talisman and I'm pretty happy. Would love that faulty though I'm sure it's going to get nerfed after another week or two once more people actually get raid trinkets. On one hand it's nice with mythic+ scaling the dungon trinkets remain useful, on the other hand getting them is 7 layers of rng frusteration.

What is stronger: Darkmoon Trinket 850 or Nightmare Egg 880? My first trinket is the Ash Golem Trinket 865.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Oh babyyy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WildThings View Post
    What is stronger: Darkmoon Trinket 850 or Nightmare Egg 880? My first trinket is the Ash Golem Trinket 865.
    I'll put down the obligatory "sim it"

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I just simmed it, and the egg 880 is 600DPS better than the darkmoon trinket 850. But its for Patchworkfight.
    Dont u think the more haste effect is just an overkill of haste, u cant really have a good use of?
    Last edited by WildThings; 2016-10-05 at 03:44 PM.

What about Devilsaur Shock-Baton? When I sim myself with it, it gets better results (much better) than with Spiked Counterweight. My other trinket is a 850ilvl FCM.

Anyone has tried it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Oh babyyy

- - - Updated - - -

good lord what I would give for that trinket ! (in terms of gold)