Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It's more the other way around. As more intrusive and annoying ads get the more they actually end up having a negative effect on people's perception of a product and people will increasingly try to avoid them. Instead of wising up to this most of the industry has decided to ramp up the pressure and ad presence to try and get people anyway.

It's turned into somewhat of an arm race that ultimatively the people advertising can only lose. If someone came up to you and start beating you with a bottle of bleach you wouldn't be particularly inclined to buy it. You'd avoid that brand outright.
    I'm wondering if they've considered deploying anti-ad-block technology.

Hopefully they would have taken note from some of the big companies that have done so and had their traffic drop like a rock as a result.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

You would have to be pretty dedicated to MMOC not to run adblock this site is horrendous for adds.
    Hi Sephurik

I mean I'm just curious if the people who run the site are ok with the amount of intrusive ads on this site without some sort of adblocker.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

i don't use adblock actually. flash enabled too .each time enable disable that is too much of a bother. But once in a while I see some real hardcore otaku advertising on the site while working and well it doesnt help. And for god sake people i have never ever had an interest in that shit. how the fuck it came up got no idea.