10+ Year Old Account

Question Respeccing your artifact

Is the cost of this currently too high? I mean it costs as much artifact power as a new as it does to refund everything. Seems a tad on the expensive side...

Maybe it should be gold instead?
    Hi

I agree its a bit too expensive, especially since they've just nerfed some(at least they nerfed some DH ones). I think they should have at least given one free respec just in case someone messes up or to experiment, and then after that maybe make it cost gold or resources or at least a small amount of AP(like maybe 10% of the cost of the next trait).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I think they should have at least given one free respec just in case someone messes up or to experiment.
    I absolutely agree! and if they make class changes which impacts your previous decisions (tuning), then they should also give free respecs to those classes. it feels unfair.
    Hi

They'll nerf it later on probably, right now they want people to grind as much as possible to give the illusion of content, even if it's grind for you to respec. Reminds me of pre-BC and how respeccing was an almost holy solemn choice, because back then throwing 60g+ on a respec was as painful as stabbing yourself in the dick, if you needed to do it often, i.e. you were a raider.

Later on they'll make it gold or something.