15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    So by your own admission we have

Trump: Potential to fuck be and be a shit president.

Hillary: Will be a shit president.
    I was merely telling it from the point of view of those who think Hillary's lies are worse.

I know Trump will be far worse. He even said it himself. Trump himself said he isn't going to change from the man he was before. And if people are expecting him to, they're going to be disappointed.

But again, why are you trusting a man with people's lives, when he's proven to not care about laws or people for that matter?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Then why does he constantly repeat the mantra of "bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon"? If Hillary ever did such a thing, even once, you might have a point. Trump does it repeatedly...

Trump is a corporation. If your issue is corporate sponsorship, Trump running for office is the first time in history that a corporation is running for president. Do you know what a blind Trust is? Because, neither Trump or his kids seem to...

Yeah, which is why democrats are begrudgingly voting for Hillary. The other option is Plutacracy...
    He also said the oil was a "spoils of war, what ever happened to the victor goes the spoils?" Except that the oil belongs to a sovereign nation we were there to liberate, not rob blind for profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump: Potential to fuck be and be a shit president.
    Potential? He has never served in public office. Has never done anything that didn't benefit him self. There is 0 evidance that he will potentially be anything, but horrible.

Hillary: Will be a shit president.
    How so? By excelling in every single thing she has done? Because this is where her rise from a middle income family, to be one vote away from being the president, stops?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What he's really doing is trying to cowardly defend his own self-interest in knowing how much of a disaster his YuckIP vote for "leave" durring brexit has been turning out for his country and the faith he put in his party masters after they abandoned the ship they sank, and is hoping the American Elections will validate his own racist paranoid beliefs of "them foreigners".
    Oh, Now you made it personal didn't you.
    Alright, I'll bite.
    Yes, I did vote Leave. Because I am sick of the globalists and the regressives telling us we need to have more open borders and to let in and care for all the immigrants.
    Why am I sick of it? Because it devalues the native populations and keeps the middle and lower classes down. They devalue the lower class work and "Unskilled jobs" remain unskilled jobs.
    They force the communities around them to die or accept their backwards beliefs. Yes, I said backwards.

Trump is correct, and that's what causes you regressive to be such vile bitchy little cunts.

Illegal mexican workers drive down the minimum wage.

Muslims kill and behead people, Moderate muslims do nothing to stop this and we're not allowed to look into it because it's racist when we call a mosque extremist or call Jihadists muslims.

People get insulted for not following along with this globalist agenda, that we're racist and Bigoted for looking at the world with realistic eyes, that the extremists ARE muslims and importing working class uneducated shlock DOES devalue to Working class of the nation they invade.

How about this for some food for thought. Globalism profits nobody but the richest. As the world as followed this globalist path, the gap between Working class has gotten wider and the middle class has shrunk, as the world has gotten more "Tolerant" and "Progressive" it's become more restricted and fiscally immobile.

Trump may be a dickhead, he may be a crooked businessman who lies and uses hyperbole on anything, his stances in things may be obtuse but he has those things right.

Globalism is a mistake that is killing the western world, and more globalism doesn't fix it.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-27 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I was merely telling it from the point of view of those who think Hillary's lies are worse.

I know Trump will be far worse. He even said it himself. Trump himself said he isn't going to change from the man he was before. And if people are expecting him to, they're going to be disappointed.

But again, why are you trusting a man with people's lives, when he's proven to not care about laws or people for that matter?
    To be fair the "pivot to be more presidential" was a sound bite that the Republican party made up to get conservatives on board and behaving more presidential was not something Trump had agreed to.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-09-27 at 12:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is correct, and that's what causes you regressive to be such vile bitchy little cunts.
    Not helping your cause, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    To be fair the "pivot to be more presidential" was a sound bite that the Repubkican party made up to get conservatives on board and behaving more presidential was not something Trump had agreed to.
    Or, to be more specific, something Trump actually did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not helping your cause, dude.
    Oh? Am I wrong? Is it Trump who defends ALL Immigrants and Trump who defends the actions of every Muslims?

Was it trump saying we shouldn't call ISIS muslims? Or was it Trump shaming people for taking a stance on all of this.

Oh, Now you made it personal didn't you.
    Alright, I'll bite.
    Yes, I did vote Leave. Because I am sick of the globalists and the regressives telling us we need to have more open borders and to let in and care for all the immigrants.
    Why am I sick of it? Because it devalues the native populations and keeps the middle and lower classes down. They devalue the lower class work and "Unskilled jobs" remain unskilled jobs.
    They force the communities around them to die or accept their backwards beliefs. Yes, I said backwards.

Illegal mexican workers drive down the minimum wage.

Muslims kill and behead people, Moderate muslims do nothing to stop this and we're not allowed to look into it because it's racist when we call a mosque extremist or call Jihadists muslims.

People get insulted for not following along with this globalist agenda, that we're racist and Bigoted for looking at the world with realistic eyes, that the extremists ARE muslims and importing working class uneducated shlock DOES devalue to Working class of the nation they invade.

How about this for some food for thought. Globalism profits nobody but the richest. As the world as followed this globalist path, the gap between Working class has gotten wider and the middle class has shrunk, as the world has gotten more "Tolerant" and "Progressive" it's become more restricted and fiscally immobile.

Trump may be a dickhead, he may be a crooked businessman who lies and uses hyperbole on anything, his stances in things may be obtuse but he has those things right.

Globalism is a mistake that is killing the western world, and more globalism doesn't fix it.
    Yes! Come to the dark side! Let the racist flow through you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yes! Come to the dark side! Let the racist flow through you!
    If it's racist to want a world where we actually protect the rights of the Working class and question radical beliefs then I will admit it.

I am a racist, Because at the end of the day, it's less horrific to be racist than a Globalist.

Oh? Am I wrong? Is it Trump who defends ALL Immigrants and Trump who defends the actions of every Muslims?

Was it trump saying we shouldn't call ISIS muslims? Or was it Trump shaming people for taking a stance on all of this.
    No, he is the one who blames all of them. Just like you are, actually.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, here's the debate starting time for different time zones for most of the US and Europe just in case someone's interested;

The US
    21:00 (9PM) EDT or Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4) on Monday, September 26th
    20:00 (8PM) CDT or Central Daylight Time (UTC-5) on Monday, September 26th
    19:00 (7PM) MDT or Mountain Daylight Time (UTC-6) on Monday, September 26th
    18:00 (6PM) PDT or Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7) on Monday, September 26th

Europe
    01:00 (1AM) BST or British Summer Time (UTC+1) on Tuesday, September 27th
    02:00 (2AM) CEST or Central European Summer Time (UTC+2) on Tuesday, September 27th
    03:00 (3AM) EEST or Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3) on Tuesday, September 27th
    Bah, stayed up to watch the shitshow and the times are wrong lol, should be:

Europe
    02:00 (2AM) BST or British Summer Time (UTC+1) on Tuesday, September 27th
    03:00 (3AM) CEST or Central European Summer Time (UTC+2) on Tuesday, September 27th
    04:00 (4AM) EEST or Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3) on Tuesday, September 27th[/QUOTE]

If you can't engage in intellectual discussion without resorting to insulting the people you are talking to then don't bother getting into intellectual discussions. Nobody is ever going to agree with you when you call them "bitchy cunts."
    It just shows that you ran out of cards and decided to use the insult cards as a fall back and it is a self-destructive weak hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yes, Yes I do.

It's because of the "Moderate" muslims we had shit like Rotheram or why our Prime Minister is told to sit at the back of a Mosque.

It's why we have Polish workers doing substandard work because they go by minimum wage and make every low level job in the country unsustainable for an actual british lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Bah, stayed up to watch the shitshow and the times are wrong lol, should be:

Europe
    02:00 (2AM) BST or British Summer Time (UTC+1) on Tuesday, September 27th
    03:00 (3AM) CEST or Central European Summer Time (UTC+2) on Tuesday, September 27th
    04:00 (4AM) EEST or Eastern European Summer Time (UTC+3) on Tuesday, September 27th
    [/QUOTE]

Yep, that's me too. My sleep schedule let's me see it though...how long will the debate be?

If he was born Muslim he would be telling us how all the christian people are the source of all evil.

Yep, that's me too. My sleep schedule let's me see it though...how long will the debate be?
    90 minutes give or take
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who's doing that?

The only thing I've seen is people calling Trump's statements attacking vast groups of people bullshit.

You blaming "the other side" for things they haven't even done, but you wish they had so you can make them look worse, is definitely making you look bad.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a racist
    Tell us something we don't know.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Yes, Yes I do.

It's because of the "Moderate" muslims we had shit like Rotheram or why our Prime Minister is told to sit at the back of a Mosque.

It's why we have Polish workers doing substandard work because they go by minimum wage and make every low level job in the country unsustainable for an actual british lifestyle.
    I get the feeling you don't feel in the slightest responsible for the whole shit GB and the US caused in the ME...why is that, with your collective guilt and all?

I know it's a stupid argument, but hey, it's yours.

Yes, Yes I do.

Also note that calling people bitchy cunts makes it so easy for the people you are disagreeing with to report you. Toodles.