Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Weekly mythic chest, is that highest completed within time or highest completed?

As title states, do I need to complete e.g. 10 within time to get the weekly reward chest, or just complete it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheph View Post
    As title states, do I need to complete e.g. 10 within time to get the weekly reward chest, or just complete it?
    Highest completed. Time doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pufster View Post
    Highest completed. Time doesn't matter.
    Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a source on that?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Highest completed within time.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Does anyone know what the gear from the chest will be? Is it a piece from ANY dungeon or is it a piece from the highest mythic+ you did that week?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Highest completed within time.
    This is wrong.

When you open the Mythic+ page on your character you can see the number of your highest finished dungeon. Mine says 6 and i didnt finish that one in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pufster View Post
    This is wrong.

When you open the Mythic+ page on your character you can see the number of your highest finished dungeon. Mine says 6 and i didnt finish that one in time.
    No YOU are wrong, need to complete it in time for it to count as highest

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    No YOU are wrong, need to complete it in time for it to count as highest
    Source?

/10chars

I'm on my phone atm, hard to search. Will do when I get home or someone else can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to your order hall and right click the chest there. It pretty plainly says its your highest mythic keystone dungeon in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Source?

/10chars
    There's conflicting information everywhere. If you attempt to use your Champion chest in your order hall (for Mythic+ rewards), it'll state that the reward is based off the highest Mythic+ completed *in time* this week. I agree, however, the information shown on the Mythic+ page is conflicting with that.

I suspect that unless we get a blue clarification, we'll need to just see how things turn out at reset.

Deleted
    i need to know too because my completed and my completed in time are vastly different thanks to dps players varying in skill so very much.

After completing any Mythic Keystone dungeon within the time limit (whether using your own Keystone or someone else’s), a reward chest will be available in your Class Hall the following week.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...hic-keystones/

Might be outdated, from 15th this month

Deleted
    well thats so useless, how do i even look up which level i completed in time, all the highscores dont care.

The fact that the weekly highest all list regardless of the time limit makes me strongly suspect that is correct version and that the tooltips are incorrect in stating it requires you to be within time.

It would also be stupidly punishing. Say you complete a level 5 at +2 for a level 7 keystone.
    You cant make the 7 but could have made a 6.
    You have now 'lost' the chance for a level 6 best score making it more ideal to wait out the timer as much as possible once you get near to your theoretical max which is something Blizzard has tried hard to avoid.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    here is the issue, blizzard post says the highest completed withen time
    but the ingame menu says highest completed
    but the chest in your classhall says highest completed in time

so idk what the fuck to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The fact that the weekly highest all list regardless of the time limit makes me strongly suspect that is correct version and that the tooltips are incorrect in stating it requires you to be within time.

It would also be stupidly punishing. Say you complete a level 5 at +2 for a level 7 keystone.
    You cant make the 7 but could have made a 6.
    You have now 'lost' the chance for a level 6 best score making it more ideal to wait out the timer as much as possible once you get near to your theoretical max which is something Blizzard has tried hard to avoid.
    you still beat the 6, thats why you "skipped" it, so no in that situtation you would have gotten a 6 chest, because you skipped 6, cause you completed 5 so fast
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

There's another problem that already makes you do this. Example here:

You have a level 2 depleted keystone

Option 1: you level up once at a time. You +1 it to level 3, 4 and 5 - the first run gives you no loot but the +1 to level 4 and then +1 to level 5 both give you one chest. You got two chests instead of three because it was depleted at the start. Your keystone is now level 5.

Option 2: You +3 the dungeon. It goes +3 from level 2 to 5 - you get NO LOOT FROM ANY LEVEL. You got zero chests. Your keystone is now level 5.

Option 1 is clearly superior, even if it involves standing in front of the boss eating popcorn for 15 minutes. My group have made several GM tickets but the GM's are saying that this is working as intended - i can't imagine how it could be.

Deleted
    for the GMs it might be working as intended, its a game design/delevoper issue.
    Clearly on oversight, but not a bug that a GM can fix.

does anyone have confirmation on this? is is now "completed in time" or just "highest completed", time doenst matter?

I got a Mythic 8 item last week but I didn't complete that Mythic 8 run in time.