Dear god, every time I hear the job creator lie with corporate tax cuts makes you want to punch them for lying.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    And our society degenerated just a little bit more.
    I am there now, I did not see this sign

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    hey! how's the debate!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    "Biggest economic growth since Reagan"

Didn't Reaganomics fuck over the economy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Trump already pushing trickle down economics. Good god Donny you're fucking stupid. Clinton a snorefest as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Opening impression: Clinton's opener was carefully crafted, meticulously planned to maximize the 2 minute mark, incorporating not only her overall goals but giving shoutouts not only to her host but to her appointment. It was well planned, and indicated that she had this planned in advance.

Trump is basically rambling. You can get literally the exact same thing from any of his regular speeches. There's really no structure or organization involved.
    Or there is, and he just still goes off cue and does his own thing while his rep team bang their collective heads against the wall
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Are you gonna release your inner worgen and humb the shit out of Hillary's leg?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Oh dear...... Trump already starting on the doom and gloom.
    "We can't allow our jobs to continue to be shipped to China and Mexico."

How about you start with your own businesses, Trump?

Tens of thousands of jobs under Trump's businesses abroad.

Oh damn Hillary just brought out the "Trump was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth".

Gloves are off.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Dear god, every time I hear the job creator lie with corporate tax cuts makes you want to punch them for lying.
    Corporate taxes shouldn't exist in the first place, or should at least be lowered to be competitive with other Western nations. As it stands it harms small/medium sized businesses that lack the resources to shift profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL "small loan" this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Oh, yeah, pull the wage gap, HRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Clinton just spouted out the myth that women don't get equal pay for equal work. She's already lying, just a few minutes in.
    Controlling for job choice, education level and experience does not eliminate the gap, which is the usual meaning behind 'no gap.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Lol Trump already pushing trickle down economics. Good god Donny you're fucking stupid. Clinton a snorefest as usual
    well he was corrected by hillary in the next moment

and the small loan
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Did I hear that right, did Trump mentioned receiving a "small loan" and turning it around to make billions? Lol. "A small loan of a million dollars."

Interesting, Clinton seems to propose fiscal stimulus vs the tax deductions proposed by Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump really likes China and Mexico.

Small loan. $1 million in 70's. How much is that today? Around $3 million. Everyone gets small loans like that.

Oh shit $6.7 million

10+ Year Old Account
    To be completely honest, the host seems a bit biased against Trump: he clearly asks him questions in a more provocative manner. Then again, regardless of their particular points, you have to agree that Trump doesn't seem prepared for the debates at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    hey! how's the debate!
    magical

Its magical

Quote Originally Posted by wtfzerg View Post
    Corporate taxes shouldn't exist in the first place, or should at least be lowered to be competitive with other Western nations. As it stands it harms small/medium sized businesses that lack the resources to shift profit.
    Sorry, I deal in facts and statistics, not rhetoric and emotion and the facts prove that to be incorrect.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.