Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Did he just say we should "take the oil". how the fuck we gonna just take oil fields without anyone doing anything about it.
    I mean we could have just downloaded it if we had invested a bit more into cyber..

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Alcohol poisoning deaths spike tonight
    Days like this I am glad I gave up alcohol. I'd be on the floor right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Is he saying the US should have stolen Iraqi oil?
    That's what I'm saying! Dahell!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    One is ignorant and the other is willfully ignorant. It would be interesting seeing Jill Stein and Gary Johnson thrashing the pandering and foolishness being said on that stage.
    Both candidates are pretty pathetic when you look at them beyond the rose colored glasses of "they aren't mainstream politician!!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Yeah. I guess the point was that al-Baghdadi isn't pronounced "Bag Daddy", which is what Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Case in point, thanks
    Yea exactly.

I said libs will cry racist at anything because its just what they do.

And then I put up a thread showing libs crying racist at Harry Potter.

Bam. Dunked it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Days like this I am glad I gave up alcohol. I'd be on the floor right now.
    I've not had a rum n' diet for a while. Enjoying my beverage all this debate ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I mean we could have just downloaded it if we had invested a bit more into cyber..
    Maybe his 10 year old son has the cyber powers to deposit the field in the backyard of his towers.

Also, now hilary is saying mooslims. god fucking damnit. for some reason pronouncing it like that is grating as fuck

Is Hillary really attacking Trump on Libya? Libya was one of her pet projects and that's not even getting into Benghazi...

Deleted
    Whoa Whoa I have to respond *waves hand*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    are you sure? his response is nonsensical babbling.
    Yeah, he really dropped the ball in his response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah. I guess the point was that al-Baghdadi isn't pronounced "Bag Daddy", which is what Hillary did.
    Go to bed with your Bernie waifu, nobody takes you serious anymore. :/

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Lies! Lies! Lies!

Bush signed a treaty agreement that the troops would be removed by a certain date. If they stayed it would basically have been a hostile act. An act of war in other words.
    Shh!! Plus add the fact that we purged the leadership who became ISIS leaders. We purged government of Sunni minority and let Shia majority and leader (forgot his name) buddy up with Iran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump just picks up buzz words from Hillary's responses and make a personal attack based on them, not related to anything she'd said. Come on, dude, you can do it...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Trump is being too heavy on his attacks on NATO. Everyone loves NATO, this will not go well for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    Is Hillary really attacking Trump on Libya? Libya was one of her pet projects and that's not even getting into Benghazi...
    She did nothing wrong in Libya. In fact Libya was more led by the EU countries than USA. Don't forget we were the ones pushing the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    well he was in favor of it until is wasn't adventitious to be in favor of it, which is what she's criticizing him for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Did he just say we should "take the oil". how the fuck we gonna just take oil fields without anyone doing anything about it.
    The Bush Jr administration sold the invasion of Iraq as a simple two-week long campaign. Barely a skirmish.

Seems that being so terribly, completely wrong worked out fairly well for them.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    There is this fact that much attention should be paid to

Endorsing Trump
    Generals
    Admirals
    ICE
    Almost every major police organization

Endorsing Clinton
    A bunch of moonbat hollywood celebs
    A bunch of hate groups
    ICE didn't endorse Trump. That was a lie. A union of officers that works for ICE endorsed Trump.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    There is this fact that much attention should be paid to

Endorsing Trump
    Generals
    Admirals
    ICE
    Almost every major police organization

Endorsing Clinton
    A bunch of moonbat hollywood celebs
    A bunch of hate groups
    Wait, can't we use "moonbat" as an adjective for people who solve problems by shooting explosives at people?

Just saying.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.