Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Source that nato is considering nukes as a first strike, first action method.
    No country, or organisation will use nukes. Using those will end up in the destruction of the world and who wants to rule a nuclear wasteland.

Why are these people on the same stage
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Well @Skroe, Trump has pretty much confirmed everything you said about him and NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by Netscape View Post
    I really dislike Hillary Clinton and think she is full of it, but she is actually coming out better on NATO and our Pacific allies. Trump is coming across as a non-interventionist lunatic who doesn't understand how foreign policy works. Very disappointed in Trump.
    Funny I actually like Trump's non-intervention and hate Clinton's hawkish approach. I think Trump is a lunatic with him going off on world politics.

This is a non answer.

Ohhhhhh burn!!!!
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't have the stamina!! Now excuse me while I sniffle, huff, and gulp down water.

Television history! The first live rape!
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

DAMN!!!!!!
    #Burned
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Just golf clap level, to let you know how clever she was being.
    Check your daily sodium intake, it'd be such a shame if you had a stroke or something.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

I said first action, meaning the first thing you do.

Which is what trump suggested. You just nuke them and "solve it then". No nation has that policy.

Stamina makes you a better negotiator?

Time to stack stamina on my warrior like TBC

Deleted
    Keep the burns coming Hillary.

Oh shit, that slam from Clinton.

Deleted
    Great answer Hillary. Except, that was in the past. You're older now. Can you still do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that x5 KEGSTAND MOTHERFUCKER

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    No country, or organisation will use nukes. Using those will end up in the destruction of the world and who wants to rule a nuclear wasteland.
    More or less inclined to agree, but the US and NATO do not discount a nuclear first strike as an effective strategy.

....the crowd's now doing a cheer-fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    He looks like a fucking lunatic, and ends up rambling over useless shit while appearing immensely disrespectful.

That's not "powering through", that's being an asshole.
    And?

The nation needs somebody who will go into a situation with strength.

Not some beta who blames YT videos when she fails to get her assets in play on time.

Not some beta tours the world trading US interests for donations to her private foundation.

And as I type this he just bitch slapped Hillary for her total lack of accomplishment.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

now she gets to play the woman card.