Quote Originally Posted by Fallom View Post
    Thats a good start now lets continue whining so that the other 2/3rds of our talents (Op, rend, Fob I'm looking at you) are compelling choices that we could switch into. Aparantly creating a shit fit and threatening to unsub is the only way they listen.
    Id love to take OP but I feel so rage starved without dauntless. FoB will never be our choice if we are playing FR.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Id love to take OP but I feel so rage starved without dauntless. FoB will never be our choice if we are playing FR.
    That's what he's saying, another build other than FR.

Imagine an arms build without FR... Try it with me. Feels nice right? I dont mind the playstyle but sometimes it would be nice to switch it up.

IftK, mortal combo, lets try to make these useful too. Why have choices if only 1/3rd actaully work?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascar View Post
    considering 2 ETW relics:
    old: 0,65 * 1,5 = 0,975
    new: 0,65 * 1,15 * 1,2 = 0,897

still a 8% nerf to proccs, which is not as horrible as the 8% but still there was no nerf needed to procc rates AT ALL.

Hamstring not proccing tactician also reduces our proccs and doesn't change that we have to use Hamstring during Battle Cry, so this change is just stupid because we still need to do it for optimal dps... It is free and does ~1,5k damage (base), so about 3k dps.
    Ok so you go not where near the nerf. You were all saying they weren't listening, and they were and you're still going to call it stupid???

Go back before Legion was released and Archi himself and many others said don't expect hamstring to go live procing Tac. And I think they are saying the rage used for hamstring during BC will not be counted toward Tac. If so it's a great change, I think blizz just pretty much said they want Slam or WW used during BC basically. Which makes FR a much more fun spec to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Because we were the top spec on Ursoc Heroic?
    Yes pretty much. Being top on a heroic boss - can't have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I think blizz just pretty much said they want Slam or WW used during BC basically.
    That's what everyone did during bc...so what exactly are you trying to say ?

So now that FR is only 30%, does this change our rotation at all? Does execute now take priority over MS and you just drop FR sub 20%? What about with the legendary gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJim View Post
    So now that FR is only 30%, does this change our rotation at all? Does execute now take priority over MS and you just drop FR sub 20%? What about with the legendary gloves?
    Execute already took priority over FR since they nerfed it to 40%, so yep.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Yes pretty much. Being top on a heroic boss - can't have that.

That's what everyone did during bc...so what exactly are you trying to say ?
    Right now you don't use slam during BC, you spamstring + FR see how i'm responding to him saying you have to use hamstring during BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Also currently spamstring's rage proc's Tac.

Any chance of mortal combo being better?

Right now you don't use slam during BC, you spamstring + FR see how i'm responding to him saying you have to use hamstring during BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamstring is off the gcd, you very much do use slam during BC atm.

Again everyone is already using slam during battlecry. There is no reason not to.

Your macro should be slam + HS + FR for battle cry, to not have that is a huge loss. By the time my BC is done I only have 50 seconds left because of all the rage used.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually since both FR and Hamstring are off the GCD you can also use Slam/WW/Execute at the same time. So yes you spam all of these abilities, if you weren't then WoW that is quite incredible that you have not realised this by this point. Anyway Hamstring being fixed is a good thing for gameplay, but losing 50 rage spent during Battle Cry is a hefty loss to tactition procs, and with the new more attractive tactition numbers for next week it's still a net loss compared to current numbers unless my math is wonky.

Your macro should be slam + HS + FR for battle cry, to not have that is a huge loss. By the time my BC is done I only have 50 seconds left because of all the rage used.
    Rage spent during Battle Cry with Deadly Calm doesn't contribute to Anger Management.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-09-27 at 02:50 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Ok so you go not where near the nerf. You were all saying they weren't listening, and they were and you're still going to call it stupid?
    I call the Hamstring change stupid, because it didn't achieve that we do not have to use it. It nerfed a mechanic that should have been completely obliterated. So no, they were not carefully listening. They failed and again show that they do not fully grasp the mechanics they are changing.

Hamtring still does 3k dps and Hamstring will still lower BC cooldown by 1 sec per use through AM. So while using it was considerable nerfed, we are still required to use it for optimal dps. And yes sir, that is stupid and bugs me.

Additionally this cost us a ~36% chance for an additional Tactician procc during BC, which is a rather significant damage loss. The 15% buff to base tactician was simply not enough. Should've been at least 20%.
    Last edited by Ascar; 2016-09-27 at 03:05 AM.

Actually since both FR and Hamstring are off the GCD you can also use Slam/WW/Execute at the same time. So yes you spam all of these abilities, if you weren't then WoW that is quite incredible that you have not realised this by this point. Anyway Hamstring being fixed is a good thing for gameplay, but losing 50 rage spent during Battle Cry is a hefty loss to tactition procs, and with the new more attractive tactition numbers for next week it's still a net loss compared to current numbers unless my math is wonky.

Rage spent during Battle Cry with Deadly Calm doesn't contribute to Anger Management.
    Oh it does. u can knock 8-12 seconds off of the battlecry cd during Bc by spamming ragecosting abilities. I even have my tmw set up to put a fake raidalert on the screen, it says "SPAM RAGE LIKE CRAZY".
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-09-27 at 03:00 AM.

As Slam shares the GCD with CS and MS, this macro is a terrible idea and will cost you a lot of dps if actually spammed. Thats why you need to macro HS + FR and then use MS/CS/Slam accoridingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    Oh it does. u can knock 8-12 seconds off of the battlecry cd during Bc by spamming ragecosting abilities. I even have my tmw set up to put a fake raidalert on the screen, it says "SPAM RAGE LIKE CRAZY".
    No it doesn't. Go test it - pop BC and spam FR/hamstring and slam for the duration. BC still at 55 seconds when it wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    No it doesn't. Go test it - pop BC and spam FR/hamstring and slam for the duration. BC still at 55 seconds when it wears off.
    This, anger management doesn't reduce the cooldown of abilities when using abilities that cost nothing.

I was using Slam during BC, but that was mainly due to me like to use slam. Back an a thread right around the start of Legion slam during BC came up and most of the ppl in the thread said it was wrong to use slam during BC. So even though I was doing it I thought it was a dps loss ... Well actually you were in that thread the one were you guys were arguing with Trep about the FR+slam, FR+Slam, FR+MS. Remember?

But after reading it again you did say to use Slam but only once.

Charge > FR + CS > Battle Cry + Slam + FR > FR Into MS > Tactition/Warbreaker or Slam if neither.. But why do this one? Slam on the first GCD of BC is such a waste, and you probably don't have enough rage to pull it off without BC up.

What I was doing was just spaming FR+Slam ( after MS) the whole time, cuz I thought adding in HS would rage starve me.

My mistake.

It does, or else I'm spamming so much i hit two globals after, execute + hs + fr is a pretty quick cooldown for BC