10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    How long before Trump starts saying he won't do the other debates?
    12 hours...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I really don't get the pant suit shit. My mom doesn't like the wear dresses of any kind so she wears pants. So do a lot of women, fat/skinny/young/old people.
    There's nothing to get, they're formal yet colorful. They're pretty great. Unfortunately for us guys we normally have to wear subdued colors or its cheesy. What about men? : (
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Ah yes, the classic "you're all just sheep who can't see what's REALLY going on. If only you were informed like me!" line.
    In all the posts and threads on her email scandal I've encountered a total of 2 pro-Hillary people that were even aware of what the actual laws she broke were. And as I can recall only 1 pro-Hillary person that noticed how she changed her story 10 times to reflect each bit of new evidence that came out.

So ya "that class thing" you said it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Makes the next debate much more interesting, will Trump be more aggressive? I bet he will.
    I'm not sure about that -- we'll have to see the analysis but there was a definite contrast between them in how they acted during the debates and it wasn't a good look on Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    why was Trump sniffing so much at the start? did he do a line before the debate?
    Hi

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    12 hours...
    You guys said he wouldn't show up to this debate....

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, no, the thing is, Hillary didn't say a single word that would sway a single already-established Trump supporter, so it's highly unlikely Trump lost any votes from those people who were already going to vote for him.
    Anybody who actually likes either candidate is clearly too ignorant to ever take an objective view on their Daddy Donny/ Mommy Hillary.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Clinton never once touched her water.

Stamina, motherfuckers, do you speak it?
    ...this needs to be a meme NAO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    It was like a 10 second response about her emails.
    How long does it take to say "I was wrong and I take full responsibility"? That's a 0% weasel out of ratio, by the way.

How's Trump's taxes and lawsuits going?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    You forgot to provide a gerrymandering link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering
    Usually people are familiar with what gerrymandering and disfranchisement are, most public schools in the US introduce these ideas around middle-school.

Some schools however, especially in certain parts of the country, will never cover psychology or bigoted political strategies.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    The LGBT flag should be repurposed to just be this image turned sideways.
    Yea it could be done.

Except Hillary has been on record about 50 times throughout her entire adult life talking about how she is against gay rights.

(yea she did "change her mind" when it became politically fashionable to do so)
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Let me see who's the next moderator...

/reads schedule
    /sees "Anderson Cooper"'s name

...within 3 days. :P
    Ohhhhh good lord. That bitch is going to end Trump's run.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    why was Trump sniffing so much at the start? did he do a line before the debate?
    As hillarious as that sounds Trump is famous for not doing drugs or alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Clinton had really dug into the "We don't know how much you're worth" line and just straight up called him a millionaire. That would have triggered him soooo badly

The moderator and his questions were extremely biased against Trump, seriously why can't we have a normal unbiased debate, msnbc and cnn are a disgrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Clinton appeared healthy, calm, and strong. That's bad news for Trump especially since Trump got agitated and bombastic at times.

Trump told a couple of whoppers that will be easily disproven...and a couple of really really strange comments like blowing up ships won't cause a war and we should take all the oil. And WTF was with the "I have the better temperment." I don't think I've ever heard an audience snicker at a candidate in a debate before.

Trump had a few good points and he did a good job playing the businessman outsider and questioned Clinton's sincerity when she's been a career politician. A couple good digs on emails and trade deals as well.

However I think in the end Clinton ended up looking more presidential, more composed, and more prepared.

I fully expect Trump to complain about the moderation and he'll have a point. The questions towards Trump were rather pointed...didn't seem balanced.

I think Clinton won, but I think Trump did pretty well -- his base will love his performance for sure, but I think the moderates won't like how he got bombastic and rude.
    I mean, Lester asked Clinton about her emails, and she gave a response that won't appease or convert any Trump supporters but resolved it in about 20 seconds. Both of them were poked at their weak points. Their responses were what made such a huge difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just going off what he says.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I said he would. ^_^

The only time I wavered on that theory of 1 debate, call the rest due to "biased" was when he was talking shit about the "rigged" elections.

As for nukes we haven't adopted the No first use agreement. But we have said we were mainly gointo use the only if shot by someone elses.

Lots of punditry is stating Trump came out worst for wear tonight.

I think the most salient point on the debate is Trump and Clinton didn't say much to sway those undecided before this debate.