What the fuck is it with the event?

Three games tonight, not once did it give me the artifact event. In previous events it always spawned on your first game of the night. Super frustrating when you're trying to complete the portrait achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Yeah, noticed that too. It might be the first event where I don't get the 'grindy' achievement by just playing my normal amount of games. However - thanks Reddit - if you're keen on the portrait, you can just start 'vs AI' games and abandon & restart if the event doesn't spawn.

My "record" without having it spawn was 5 games on the first day of the event. I was getting somewhat worried at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit annoying, yeah. Oh well, at least I finished the collection for the portrait, which took me less than a week to do.

The event will run for months, no need to rush it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    It will end on October 17th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Umm, its ending in like 3 and a half weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It will end on October 17th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Umm, its ending in like 3 and a half weeks...
    Oh, thanks for the clarification. I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Yeah, noticed that too. It might be the first event where I don't get the 'grindy' achievement by just playing my normal amount of games. However - thanks Reddit - if you're keen on the portrait, you can just start 'vs AI' games and abandon & restart if the event doesn't spawn.
    It might come to that at this rate! I'm halfway done but my holidays are over, don't have time to mess around in HoTS looking for a spawn with work in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    My "record" without having it spawn was 5 games on the first day of the event. I was getting somewhat worried at the time.
    Yeah I had that one day. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/20749256381

TL: DR Progress will count towards everyone. So if you get all 12 as a team, everyone gets 12

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished yesterday event for Xel'Naga portrait.

Not bad, but is worse if we compare to Eternal Conflict.

I don't get why it's 50% tbh. I said this as soon as they announced it, there's a chance you go a bunch of games without it spawning, meaning the Stim Pack might just go to waste completly. :X It really should be 100% spawn if anyone needs the pack, 50% if anyone needs the portrait.

I finally got my portrait, but I hope they fix it so it's not like this in future events. If the daily is up it should always spawn in the first game of the day IMO. Otherwise it can be downright frustrating, clearing all your dailies and still getting no event proc.

Reminder: The Machines of War event ends Tuesday/Wednesday morning (depending on region), so if you haven't earned this portrait yet, you should probably get to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I finally got my portrait, but I hope they fix it so it's not like this in future events. If the daily is up it should always spawn in the first game of the day IMO. Otherwise it can be downright frustrating, clearing all your dailies and still getting no event proc.
    Agree, especially if you try to do it in the evening. It took me like 4 or 5 AI games a couple of times before it spawned. Even during the early afternoon it can take a few games before you see it.

Yesterday got that quest in 4 games in a row. 3 QMs and 1 Vs AI. Aso, all the 3 QMs were on Towers of Doom. I want the map pool expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Yesterday got that quest in 4 games in a row. 3 QMs and 1 Vs AI. Aso, all the 3 QMs were on Towers of Doom. I want the map pool expanded.
    Only a day or two more until the rest of the maps are back in the pool!

Deleted
    Started again 2 days ago, most groups fail at this event now. It's too hard, nerf please. I want to play solo not with my team.

OR there should be an option "disable premades" - no premade enemies, no premade allies.
    Last edited by mmocd82a39b843; 2016-10-18 at 09:19 PM.