Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Balance Drood Trinkets ?!

Hey ALL !

I have a question and iam Confused which one i should use..
    i got 4 Trinkets .

These one´s :

Figurehead of the Nagifar - MoS Mythic iLvL 845 gives 915 Crit deals 634k Dmg on a Nearby Target - 2mins Cooldown On Use.
    Moonlit Prism - Vault of Waldren Mythic iLvL 850 gives 932 Haste - Stacks 195 Int for every spell i use max 20 Stacks.
    Unstable Horrorslime - EoN Normal iLvL 850 gives 932 Crit - Spawns a slime who explode and makes 78 ae dmg in 8 yards.
    Devilsaur Shock-Baton - Suramar World Quest iLvL 840 gives 898 crit - Casts a Lighning on targets and deals 109k Dmg.

i normaly Raid and do alot of Mythic+ Time Runs with my Mates.

Anyone from u can helps me out ?

Thanks alot !

Shock baton and moonlit for single target, horror and shock baton for aoe

What about mine? 845 shockbaton, 850 alchemist trinket, 860 twisting wind, 835 haste stat stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    What about mine? 845 shockbaton, 850 alchemist trinket, 860 twisting wind, 835 haste stat stick.
    without sims id use the shock baton and alch trinket for single target, alch trinket and twisting wind for aoe. Twisting wind is hard to say 100% because it has some RNG to where it paths and you have to get lucky for the tornado to hit what you want.

Deleted
    i got today bough of corruption from xavious in hc, does anybody know if this is good or not? seems it's proc rate is quite low and its not proccing from dots either

10+ Year Old Account
    Shock baton... I play on Eu and I never saw it show up as a wq reward.
    Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Am I missing something?
    You've got to do the small quest chain to unlock that WQ.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Am I missing something?
    In suramar go the the north side that looks like a zoo. Speak to a sea lion in the menagerie. Un collar some wild animals and eventually release su'esh. Then this daily will become available.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much.

Deleted
    Hmmm does the arcano shard is worth the farm ? i have already the neck on 870+ and trying to have the trinket in M+ but dunno if it's worth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erynies View Post
    Hmmm does the arcano shard is worth the farm ? i have already the neck on 870+ and trying to have the trinket in M+ but dunno if it's worth.
    I believe it becomes best in slot with the neck, but only way to be sure is to sim it.

Deleted
    if you mean chrono shard, the neck isnt really worth it, the trinket for me seems really good in use, especially if you get a proc for full moon with multiple dots ticking

10+ Year Old Account
    I have completed 'Shalassic Park' hopefully the world quest will appear the next days..

Chrono Shard is pretty good even on its own, but the neck is junk.

10+ Year Old Account
    The set bonus doesn't make the neck worth equipping. Use shard by all means, but dont be fooled into thinking the set bonus makes the neck good. Shard + neck with haste/crit or haste/versin > shard + neck (with set bonus)
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Is Twisting Winds still good? I am convinced it is not BiS after it's nerfs since beta / alpha.

Can someone convince me otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Is Twisting Winds still good? I am convinced it is not BiS after it's nerfs since beta / alpha.

Can someone convince me otherwise?

Pawn is saying its 850 version is better for me than Swarming Plaguehive 850 with a 1.0 value on haste and a .86 on intellect. Take that for what you will

pawn doesnt even calculate trinket effects - just raw stats

Deleted
    i have now twisting winds - naraxas spiked tongue and unstable arcanocrystal .

Simcraft says too me i should take Naraxas and Arcano ..

what u guys think ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkez View Post
    i have now twisting winds - naraxas spiked tongue and unstable arcanocrystal .

Simcraft says too me i should take Naraxas and Arcano ..

what u guys think ?
    Twisting winds got nerfed pretty hard for ST fights, it's still solid in cleave/M+ but Naraxxas + Arcano is for sure better on ST as long as you can use the 20yd range on naraxxas.