Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    the followers arent based on the factor of being on level with each other in any manner of the word. not even in the same orders.
    Even if that would be true, you're still sending off two guys, who played a crucial role in defeating the Old Gods Empire, to kill random ghosts and beasts.

Aside from these two, i can live with most Followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just replace the Titans with the watchers and make them transcend into Titans. They have more recognizable names in mythology

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Even if that would be true, you're still sending off two guys, who played a crucial role in defeating the Old Gods Empire, to kill random ghosts and beasts.

Aside from these two, i can live with most Followers.
    Despite my previous post, i do understand your point in relation to the need for gameplay and story segregation and why others shouldn't be judging the titan constructs power levels because of that

Deleted
    Well not as powerful as the Old Gods since they were losing the war against them. I would like to know how they compare to Kj, Archimonde, LK, Azshara, Deathwing etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally i think this reference to norse mythology is simply forced.

All those Titan Keepers, Odyn, Thorim, Hodir and so forth were pretty much created equally and performed similiar stuff, all of them took part in defeating at least one Elemental Lord.

Odyn became the Prime designate because he led the others to victory against Yogg-saron, i get why they would see themselves as brothers but this Father / son thing is just weird.

At which point did Odyn gain the authority over these that they would take him as a father figure? Leader / Superior is one thing but Father is a totally different level.
    They were left alone by the Titans to perform very complex duties on Azeroth, and as time passed, they naturally organized into a large family unit, even though they were not biologically related. They were sentient and highly intelligent with the ability to love, so I feel like this was inevitable. They even took mates (an example being Thorim and Sif). Whether the Titans made them like this by design or they didn't know what would happen with their Keepers, I do not think Chronicle says.

So Odyn being the strongest personality and possibly at one time the one that everyone looked to for guidance, became a universal father figure to them. As a side note, they may have had a meeting and a vote to make him Prime Designate as well.

Does Thorim take Helya for his Sister then? Does Thorim know his Father killed his sister and forced her into servitude?
    First question, Helya is not a Keeper so likely no. Second question, I am not sure if the other Keepers knew what was going on with all that. Loken was messing with their minds as well, and Thorim was getting some of the worst of it.

All i can say: Any lore that somehow involves Odyn is just fucked up.
    Totally agreed on that. I don't trust the guy at all.

All i can say: Any lore that somehow involves Odyn is just fucked up.
    You need to read more norse mythology then.

Although I'm seeing more of an homage to Gaiman in an infidelity story regarding Sif and Loken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You need to read more norse mythology then.
    No, this is not about norse mythology.

This about the ingame story, like the Warrior Order Hall, or the entire Stormheim zone.

No, this is not about norse mythology.

This about the ingame story, like the Warrior Order Hall, or the entire Stormheim zone.
    I know it's not, but in general mythology is fucked up was my point.

Odin giving an eye to try and see the future to avoid ragnarok, Odin hanging himself on a tree unto death for the same reason and then the general bacchanalias of the gods roaming around being assholes and getting their pride wounded by the frost giants.

it's good stuff.

We're going to take the Pillars of Creation, the Titan Watchers are going to imbue them with their power like the Dragon Aspects did with the Dragon Soul, we're going to loot them like in the Kael'Thas fight and kill Sargeras with them. Then WoW is going to end. Tada!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    We're going to take the Pillars of Creation, the Titan Watchers are going to imbue them with their power like the Dragon Aspects did with the Dragon Soul, they will then proclaim that mortals were always the true Titan Keepers of this world and that their ancient purpose has been fulfilled, and will then be killed off in the coming expansions. Then WoW is going to end. Tada!
    fix'd, gotta keep it consistent with the kosak storyline
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Most of this is accurate but a few things.

Odyn didn't give loken shit, he did bugger off as u put it after all of them decided to give the aspects their powers. He and helya took a chunk of ulduar and placed it in the heavens, odyn then wanted to make an immortal uncorrupted Ray incase shit got real, and that's when he decided the ppl to do the choosing of worthy fights would be the. Valkyr, hely disagree so odyn killed her and forced her to do his bidding for millienia.
    Wow, one moment, because this is kind of news to me. They took a chunk of Ulduar? So the entire Trials of Valor-Thing is a piece of it? ...how? What? Huh? Can i get the source for that?
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Wow, one moment, because this is kind of news to me. They took a chunk of Ulduar? So the entire Trials of Valor-Thing is a piece of it? ...how? What? Huh? Can i get the source for that?
    Chronicle. It might have been mentioned in-game, too, but I don't quite remember about it since I rushed through the leveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    For the good of Azeroth, Odyn decided to take matters into his own hands. He would create an elite army of his design, one that he could call on to protect the world should the need ever arise. To fill the ranks of this fighting force, Odyn would look to the mighty vrykul. He had always admired their innate courage and strength. He saw vrykul, above all other titan-forged, as the perfect expression of the warrior spirit.

Upon returning to Ulduar, Tyr and other Keepers demanded that Odyn abandon his foolish plans. Yet their words had no effect on the Prime Designate. Odyn was single-minded in his focus and unbending in his ideas of what was right. He invited the other keepers to help him create his army. When no one stepped forward to join his cause, Odyn announced he would pursue his quest without them.

Odyn secured one of Ulduar's wing to act as the base for his new army. To permanently separate it from the rest of the fortress and from the other keepers, he called on the titan-forged sorceress Helya. Over the ages, Odyn had come to see her as his adopted daughter. Helya wove a great spell to encase the Keeper's stronghold. Then, focusing all of her power, she ripped the colossal chunk of Ulduar from the earth and lifted it into the cloudy skies. In time, this floating citadel would become known as the Halls of Valor.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Chronicle. It might have been mentioned in-game, too, but I don't quite remember about it since I rushed through the leveling.
    So i take it this is what is or was behind that closed door between the way to Vezax and The Spark of Imagination. Hm... Interesting detail.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

hihihihi

- - - Updated - - -

hello hello

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2016-09-27 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ronyc View Post
    Well not as powerful as the Old Gods since they were losing the war against them. I would like to know how they compare to Kj, Archimonde, LK, Azshara, Deathwing etc.
    Think they would be on par with KJ and Archimonde, since they were the lieutenants for Sarg. They should be more powerful then LK and Deathwing, since those are secondary to their creation factions(Legion, Titans). Azshara should be more powerful then the Watchers.