Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    You'll get a second nerf, for sure. They just know they have to spread it out on this screeching crybitch of a class.
    What is the point of posting something like this? AOE deserved to get nerfed, everyone understands that, but ST? No.

It says that the new notes are changes that are in addition to the old notes. so all the changes for havoc are stil in, except the bloodlet nerf got buffed from 100->150%.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll get a second nerf, for sure. They just know they have to spread it out on this screeching crybitch of a class.
    says the guy that plays an arms warrior. oh please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    It says that the new notes are changes that are in addition to the old notes. so all the changes for havoc are stil in, except the bloodlet nerf got buffed from 100->150%.
    eh no

the 30% throw glaive dmg got reverted

They should have tuned bloodlet and fury of the illidari differently, making it so their damage remains the same when hitting their first targets, and decreases for the other ones they hit. This allows for ST to remain unchanged.

Deleted

No they also canceled the nerf on Throw Glaive base dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by phuzy View Post
    The biggest thing here is our rotation stays the same. Been having too much fun with momentum and glaive toss. Also we still OP in mythic +
    Exactly the reason why I'm completely okay with these changes.

- - - Updated - - -

says the guy that plays an arms warrior. oh please.
    No, the glaive nerf was removed, there are following 3 changes: 1) fell rush 30% 2) Bloodlet 150% 3) Artifact BB + FOTI

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    It's honestly the problem with the entire class, Almost everything DH do is an aoe/cleave combined with quite a few CDs.
    Even Eyebeam is now worth using single target with the golden orb in the artifact trait tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yummy, delicious tears

thanks for the feast

You need to learn how to cry, we cried and we got what we wanted, your crying is as useless as your post

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    It's honestly the problem with the entire class, Almost everything DH do is an aoe/cleave combined with quite a few CDs.
    i wonder though after geting legendary belt if those nerf across the board didnt have a lot to do with how we scale with legendary - if you combine belt with boots ? (the one with fel rush boost) the burst resoults on trash were retarded high i bet - i know that atm nobody can equip 2 legendaries but in few week we will be able to and then we might be back to have crazy aoe again

Up front, I like the Momentum play style and want it to stay...it's a welcome change from most MMO's (FF14 has rotational re-positioning for all melee BTW). While I'm new to WoW I'm not new to MMO's. Having said that, I'm not a fan of Bloodlet overshadowing Felblade at all. IMO, the better route that Blizzard should have taken long ago would be the following:

-TG is a ST ability that has the same bleed effect at baseline, but only at 100% of the initial hit. The Bloodlet talent would extend this effect to two additional targets (and possibly make the bleed effect 150%).

-Felblade is baseline and does chaos damage instead of fire; fury generation is reduced and remains ST. The talent would increase the fury generation to what it is on live and cause Felblade to add another ignite bleed effect on the target.

-First Blood would likely remain unchanged. Possibly change the talent to reverse the increased damage to be "damage reduced on initial target but increased to all others".

This "could" maintain the ST throughput desired but would force the player to determine which talent they'd need more. Felblade for more ST throughput, Bloodlet for more cleave, or First Blood for more outright AoE. Obviously the talents would have to be adjusted, numbers wise, so that the new Felblade talent overshadowed Bloodlet on ST and First Blood over shadowed Bloodlet on 3+, but you get my point.

It's rather short sided on Blizzard's part to have one ability be so integral to DH's DPS and be utilized for both ST and AoE. As others have stated, nerfing it to get after an, albeit needed, AoE nerf is inevitably going to affect its' not so great ST capability.

From a game play aspect:
    While I enjoy the Momentum play style it's rather disjointed and erratic. Rotational re-positioning shouldn't be something that you "can only achieve on large hit boxes or utilizing an animation clip that causes no movement". It's one thing to have issues when poop is on the ground, but it's another thing entirely when it can't be maintained because of a hit box. Felblade adds far more flavor to the rotation and kit than TG does. I'd argue that it's the missing link that would bring together a truly mobile play style and shouldn't be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    So Havoc is still getting gutted like crazy. Only difference is that instead of the 65% nerf to Bloodlet, it's now a 48% nerf. That's still horrible.

god this makes me want to cry.

- - - Updated - - -

uhh we're still losing all of those. None of them were crossed out.
    Maybe I am wrong, but isn't this also a nerf to First Blood single target through Balanced Blades? In case you would be cleaving, the damage you did to your primary target is also nerfed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by starview View Post
    I dunno what you guys are talking about - all the old nerfs still apply. The only thing they changed is Bloodlet from %100 nerf to %50.
    No, the base damage reduction of Throw glaive got reversed too. Check further below.

Do I lose dps now, if I take demon blades instead of prepared, leaving everything same - bloodlet, MotG?

probably got outdpsed and cry like a little bitch, this is one of those crybitch who calls DH the FOTM rerollers lmao

Deleted
    Yeah, basically you whined so loud that Blizz got scared that the FOTM rollers and new subscrubs would leave - Demon Hunters are undeniably overpowered on burst AOE, Blizzard know this, they are just too scared to do anything about it

Instead you guys got your stupidly OP aoe untouched and got a buff to single target

So demon hunters will now steal even more PUG group places from everyone else because you stupidly AOE and even better on single target

Basically Blizz are playing favourites and pandering to a big population class at the expense of the smaller population ones

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lozy View Post
    probably got outdpsed and cry like a little bitch, this is one of those crybitch who calls DH the FOTM rerollers lmao
    Look what happened. They got data from raids and so on which told them dmeon hunters do way too much aoe. Probably even that 30% was not enough to bring them in line, it was all they thought they might get away with.

24 hours of incessant bitching and whining they call "constructive feedback" and, woah, suddenly that "data" is rendered somehow "invalid" and the nerfs are not there at all, in fact you get a buff, well done, you play a class Blizzard consider untouchable.

Grats, you get to keep on facerolling your way to the top of the dps charts by mashing two buttons.

There couldn;t be a more blindingly obvious case of Blizzard having to cave in and pander to a high population class and let it stay in what the data clearly indicate is an overpowered state because they are too scared of upsetting too many players

It's just like politics, in the UK the government favours pensioners over and over at everyone else's expense, because there are a lot of pensioners and they have a high tendency to vote. So pensioners, just like demon hunters, get feather bedded and the moment any politicians suggests otherwise , out with pitchforks and torches and 24 hours later whoever made the suggestion that some pensioner benefit is unfair has to back down and shut up.
    Last edited by mmoc7a6bdbfc72; 2016-09-27 at 06:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Yeah, basically you whined so loud that Blizz got scared that the FOTM rollers and new subscrubs would leave - Demon Hunters are undeniably overpowered on burst AOE, Blizzard know this, they are just too scared to do anything about it

Instead you guys got your stupidly OP aoe untouched and got a buff to single target

So demon hunters will now steal even more PUG group places from everyone else because you stupidly AOE and even better on single target

Basically Blizz are playing favourites and pandering to a big population class at the expense of the smaller population ones
    Thank you, I needed a good laugh. Your post was beautiful and worthy of an RL laugh out loud.

No, Blizzard realized they were going to go overboard with the nerfing. They still reduced one of our strongest talents but it wasn't complete overkill, now they can watch the numbers and if they still feel that we are too strong they can justifiably give us another tuning nerf.

They aren't "scared" about losing sub, you are just shit talking without logic and reason. Whining on the forums and venting, which is fine but at least use some common sense before posting. I expect more nerfs but I personally want it to be TESTED OUT ON THE PTR, not just randomly thrown at us without proper testing. I hope that happens for ANY class that is over performing.

- - - Updated - - -

way to make yourself look like a fool.

A buff to single target? even better on single target? is this guy retard or what? if you dont know shit about DH dont come to this forums pretending you know something when the only thing you know is cry because you are bad and you get wrecked by dhs everytime