10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    You are creating demand for your suppliers' material.....
    And what happens when their production drops, due to lack of demand creating surplus?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc
    49:38

This made me pause. Clinton explicitly advocates preventing people on terrorist watch lists from purchasing weapons. I'm not an expert but this seems really bad; is this not advocating for the stripping of constitutional rights without a trial?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Most of the polls except CNN (LUL) showed a majority in favour of Trump winning. trump also still holds a narrow lead in the voter polls.
    Because most of the polls are online polls, which are not only not representative of the electorate, but you can even vote multiple times. And Trump supporters have a lot of motivation to multi-vote, given that Trump essentially imploded on live TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Most of the polls except CNN (LUL) showed a majority in favour of Trump winning. trump also still holds a narrow lead in the voter polls.
    CNN's poll was asinine and misleading...

...but that doesn't suddenly mean easily-manipulable online Polls prove anything either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Increased cash flow through the entire system.
    What cash flow, when there is no demand for the product? You are creating overstock and tanking multiple suppliers in the process. When your product exceeds demand, what follows the spike is layoffs.

So you are expecting an already existing capitol surplus to drive demand?
    Yes, I am expecting reinvestment into product that has increased demand. I am saying you don't need government, when you can justify to a lender that your company can pay back the loan. You can sell part of your company to generate revenue, go public, sell a stake... A business that has demand, has limitless potential to generate funding for growth. They don't need government assistance to get funding...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Give me a politician who knows their parties policies over a used car salesman who doesn't.

I'm an independent voter, based on the candidates before me I have to chose the one who can tell me their parties policies because they actually are members of their perspective party as opposed to a guy who just says what ever he has to to get what he wants, in the history books. Any Republican worth their salt can rattle off basic party policy like the answer to an abortion question 100% accurately every single time, because it is tattoo'd on the inside of their eyeballs, but not Trump. Trump has no clue what the party policies are and hasn't learned them in a year of running for office.

As an independent there is no way I could vote for Trump. If R's had given me a half decent candidate I would of voted them over Hillary any day. That is why Trump is doomed. Trump isn't a Republican, Trump is a whateverican, I will say whateverican to be president.

I would mention what rubes do with that based on gravity but I don't want to get banned.
    I will be voting Libertarian actually. There is no way I could vote for either main candidate.

Patience. If your man did well with viewers we will know in the coming week from real polling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post

This made me pause. Clinton explicitly advocates preventing people on terrorist watch lists from purchasing weapons. I'm not an expert but this seems really bad; is this not advocating for the stripping of constitutional rights without a trial?
    Do you think increased surveillance of those on the list, without a trial or warrant is justified? How about torture without a trial? Don't try to pretend for a second that the issue there is constitutional and not just guns...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    And what happens when their production drops, due to lack of demand creating surplus?
    They are still likely better off than if you had bought nothing from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Patience. If your man did well with viewers we will know in the coming week from real polling.
    You expect 400 pounders, sitting on their bed, to be patient?

- - - Updated - - -

They are still likely better off than if you had bought nothing from them.
    Why are they better off? Because filing for bankruptcy puts it on the tax payer?

10+ Year Old Account
    What cash flow, when there is no demand for the product? You are creating overstock and tanking multiple suppliers in the process. When your product exceeds demand, what follows the spike is layoffs.

Yes, I am expecting reinvestment into product that has increased demand. I am saying you don't need government, when you can justify to a lender that your company can pay back the loan. You can sell part of your company to generate revenue, go public, sell a stake... A business that has demand, has limitless potential to generate funding for growth. They don't need government assistance to get funding...
    Where is this increased demand coming from that allows you to grow?

- - - Updated - - -

That is exactly what it is, and a major reason I cannot vote for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is this increased demand coming from that allows you to grow?
    Everywhere from necessity, to innovation, to technological advancement. Just think what makes you want to buy stuff, that's what drives demand in you. If you tell me that demand is driven by the product being on the shelf, I will gladly put garbage on the shelf for you to buy.

Do you think increased surveillance of those on the list, without a trial or warrant is justified?
    Without a warrant for surveillance which would require a warrant? I do not think that's justified. Otherwise, yes, increased observation of people on a terrorist watch list is justified.

How about torture without a trial?
    Is this generally, or speaking specifically on the enhanced interrogation of foreign combatants of insurgent groups not signatory to the Geneva Convention?

Don't try to pretend for a second that the issue there is constitutional and not just guns...
    Are you suggesting there is no constitutional issue with stripping people of their rights without a trial?

That is exactly what it is, and a major reason I cannot vote for her.
    Extremely worrying, especially if Trump's seeming agreement with the position is what it is on face value.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2016-09-27 at 07:24 AM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think increased surveillance of those on the list, without a trial or warrant is justified? How about torture without a trial? Don't try to pretend for a second that the issue there is constitutional and not just guns...
    That depends on the surveillance, and torture depends on how you define that.
    I am sure you have no issue with people on the list being banned from voting, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Without a warrant for surveillance which would require a warrant? I do not think that's justified. Otherwise, yes, increased observation of people on a terrorist watch list is justified.
    you don't think that violates any point in the constitution?

Is this generally, or speaking specifically on the enhanced interrogation of foreign combatants of insurgent groups not signatory to the Geneva Convention?
    Seeing as I said without a trial, take your guess...

Are you suggesting there is no constitutional issue with stripping people of their rights without a trial?
    No, I am saying that you are willing to flush or at the very least try to skirt every other point in the constitution due to terrorism, other than guns. Meaning, your call for the constitution is what should be an obvious, disengenous, emotional plea and nothing more. Just say she will take your guns, otherwise it makes it seem like you know your defense of guns is bullshit enouph to hide it behind the veil of constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

That depends on the surveillance, and torture depends on how you define that.
    I am sure you have no issue with people on the list being banned from voting, right?
    Then being on the terrorist watch list depends on how you define it... cut the bullshit...

Extremely worrying, especially if Trump's seeming agreement with the position is what it is on face value.
    if youre going to vote for a candidate strictly based on how many constitutional rights theyre "planning" on taking away,

you have to vote for clinton, as she's "planning" on taking away fewer than trump

10+ Year Old Account
    You expect 400 pounders, sitting on their bed, to be patient?

- - - Updated - - -

Why are they better off? Because filing for bankruptcy puts it on the tax payer?
    Why would they have to go bankrupt? Oh of course, they are all run by stupid people who will spend the money and not have a cushion to get over rough spots.

- - - Updated - - -

Everywhere from necessity, to innovation, to technological advancement. Just think what makes you want to buy stuff, that's what drives demand in you. If you tell me that demand is driven by the product being on the shelf, I will gladly put garbage on the shelf for you to buy.
    That innovation and technological advancement generally comes from spending a lot of money on things you do not sell directly in the hopes of recouping it in the future.

It's been interesting jumping from hard right sites to sites like this and seeing both side claim victory while more independent sites seem to be echoing the "we're doomed I guess" theme.

I predict trump wins all but 5 states. Those 5 anti American states will be punished economically as it should be.

you don't think that violates any point in the constitution?
    A private list of people who the government have agents observe, without violating their rights? No, it doesn't.

Seeing as I said without a trial, take your guess...
    Okay, I'm assuming you're talking about foreign combatants who are not serving under a nation signatory to the Geneva Convention.
    I'd say it's not justified due to the inefficacy of EI, rather than any constitutional or human rights issues.

No, I am saying that you are willing to flush or at the very least try to skirt every other point in the constitution due to terrorism, other than guns. Meaning, your call for the constitution is what should be an obvious, disengenous, emotional plea and nothing more. Just say she will take your guns, otherwise it makes it seem like you know your defense of guns is bullshit enouph to hide it behind the veil of constitution.
    Except I'm talking about the 6th, not the 2nd.
    WAH WAHHHHHHHHHH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    if youre going to vote for a candidate strictly based on how many constitutional rights theyre "planning" on taking away,

you have to vote for clinton, as she's "planning" on taking away fewer than trump
    Or I could vote 3rd party. More seriously, I'm not American so I can't vote in this election.