Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?"

Bitch I've saved the world five times, what have YOU done?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post

"I've sacrificed everything, duh"

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought winzip, bitch
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I bought winzip bitch
    You SAVAGE!

Deleted
    Well he speaks with Guldan's mouth in his hand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWu31wzRWw

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I find it more funny they keep repeating the same line even when you are playing a DH...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I think they're all just bitter about gouging their eyes out just so they can see through walls for a few seconds every few minutes or so.

I'd be pretty pissed too.

...and here I thought this was going to be another Kaine/Donald Dump baithread. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    I find it more funny they keep repeating the same line even when you are playing a DH...
    I find it even more funny when they say it to Dk. WHAT have i done? i fucked died. then mind controled, and then appently killed a childhood friend. WHAT HAVE YOU given up

I gave up 195 days /played time...on just one character.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I find it even more funny when they say it to Dk. WHAT have i done? i fucked died. then mind controled, and then appently killed a childhood friend. WHAT HAVE YOU given up
    Yeah I pretty much thought the same thing when I heard an npc say that to my DK.. like.. seriously?? Where's the b!tch slap emote??

i fuckin pulled cherries out of dung in nagrand, you sucker ! with my fingers !!! what have YOU done ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEybxPQU2cE
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9800/a-rare-bean

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...and here I thought this was going to be another Kaine/Donald Dump baithread. :P
    Careful, someone might cut himself with your edginess.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Yeah I pretty much thought the same thing when I heard an npc say that to my DK.. like.. seriously?? Where's the b!tch slap emote??
    My thoughts exactly. Bitch, I died for this world, then was forcefully returned from the dead to destroy it and now I'm bound to spend an eternity saving it to ammend for my sins. Tell me about your sacrifices, I dare you! xD

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    DHs conciously sacrificed their hopes of ever having anything in life other than being a soldier to fight the Legion. DKs just had it takes from them against their will, so they didn't actually sacrifice anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    DHs conciously sacrificed their hopes of ever having anything in life other than being a soldier to fight the Legion. DKs just had it takes from them against their will, so they didn't actually sacrifice anything.
    Anyone who willingly pulls their own eyes from their sockets is clearly insane.. just saying..

10+ Year Old Account
    I subbed through the entire WoD expansion, what do you know of sacrifice!!!!
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Anyone who willingly pulls their own eyes from their sockets is clearly insane.. just saying..
    If it's for no reason, maybe. But to become a super human badass and you use that power to protect the world, that counts as sacrifice in my book.

Hearing this line is very annoying though, but honestly the DK line is just as annoying. "We do what the living cannot" is just as stupid, wrong, and obnoxious.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    My answer to this is:
    "Congratulations on being extremely inefficient with your sacrifice."

This quote is one of the main reason i don't like to deal with DHs.

- And what, *insert edgy emo DH here*, do we have to sacrifice for this gift ?
    - Everything.