Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Now that legion has been out for a bit, what class/spec you enjoying the most?

Just curious. I am unfortunately still struggling to find a class/spec that I really enjoy. I currently have a paladin that has just reached 110 but unfortunatly I just don't find retribution very fun game play wise. Wondering if people could state and explain why they enjoy the class they do as it might inspire me to try new things.

Tanks, dps and heals are all fine as I am comfy playing all spec types.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying Retribution Paladins.
    Enjoying Holy Paladins.
    Enjoying Outlaw Rogue.
    Enjoying Vengeance Demon Hunters.

For now.....
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love my prot pally, feel like a boss doing world quest and not caring what I pull, plus the rng gods were nice enough to give the hidden look for my weapon already which is lovely, not a impressive look as others but still nice. Also enjoying my feral and outlaw, think outlaw has the best story campaign so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Enjoying Retribution Paladins.
    Enjoying Holy Paladins.
    Enjoying Outlaw Rogue.
    Enjoying Vengeance Demon Hunters.

For now.....
    Is it the class fantasy of paladins you enjoy or you enjoy the rotation of the retri paladin?

Shadow priest by a pretty big margin. Surrender to Madness is the best thing they've ever added to the game in terms of fun(okay, maybe just the most fun thing added in Legion). Feral is #2, even though barely anything has changed in the last many years.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2016-09-27 at 07:59 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Disc priest rules as long as you don't have too many targets to heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy questing as prot pally and I enjoy healing as holy pally. Not enjoying Ret as much but at least next reset I'll be able to do ok damage and not drag mythic+ down if I have to go DPS once in a while.

I hated revamped combat rogue and a bit of me feels empty inside that they after all these years killed off my fav. spec :/

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I love my prot pally, feel like a boss doing world quest and not caring what I pull, plus the rng gods were nice enough to give the hidden look for my weapon already which is lovely, not a impressive look as others but still nice. Also enjoying my feral and outlaw, think outlaw has the best story campaign so far.
    Not so much RNG in the hidden appearance for prot pally IIRC. Get x amount of points in the withered combat training and it's a guaranteed drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Shadow priest by a pretty big margin. Surrender to Madness is the best thing they've ever added to the game in terms of fun(okay, maybe just the most fun thing added in Legion). Feral is #2, even though barely anything has changed in the last many years.
    I was considering shadow priest and the buffs seem useful too. In regards to stm I read that you die at the end of this. Are you then reliant for a rez after bosses in dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Daveydave View Post
    I was considering shadow priest and the buffs seem useful too. In regards to stm I read that you die at the end of this. Are you then reliant for a rez after bosses in dungeons?
    Yes. You can release spirit instead, but then you'd potentially spawn further back in the dungeon(depending on which one it is). Works like any other death(except you can't be combatrezzed for 3 minutes after activating StM)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Boosted a druid to 100, havent had one higher than 30 like, ever. I was suprised by how good is Balance. Many abilities and choices from talents (with Death Beam from Space), decent complexity, great visuals. If only you could ditch the Moonkin form and play in your normal form instead. Tried Guardian, loved it as well. So far this seems like the most enjoyable class to me. Having lots of fun leveling him.

My main, well, a bit less. Playing a hunter since early BC, and now hunter doesn't feel like the class I picked in any way. Survival, despite being melee, got to keep some key elements of the class (like a companion, traps, slow/snare focus), but my previously favourite spec (MM) now feels like an unfinished mage spec.

Havoc and Veng for gameplay (DHs are a little too edgy, tho I like Illidan), I think Blizz did a good job on the new class mechanics here

Palas for lore, their champions & Ashbringer, and Holy for the gameplay/DPS

Bears for tanking/soloing and general AoE, also Balance

Fire (you can fap to the Pyro crit chains, mmm)

Fury & Prot

Enhance & Resto

Blood (Ive always enjoyed Blood and probably always will), hopefully Frost after buffs .. also DK champions and campaign

I very much enjoy my Affliction Warlock. I feel invincible when questing, i couldnt pull to many mobs if i tried.

Deleted
    Affliction Warlock ,as always.I don't care about fotm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveydave View Post
    Is it the class fantasy of paladins you enjoy or you enjoy the rotation of the retri paladin?
    I actually enjoy the extras for the Paladin, all but the Ashbringer. But I have come to the theory that I am just holding it till after the war, and then passing it on to a paladin with a much brighter future, and larger goals.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Warlock main. But I do not enjoy it much beside Shadowburn spec in PVP. Low DPS as well.

Else Havoc Demon Hunter. Dynamic, fast, Meta, big numbers, double jump and glide. Luv it. Hate the fact that I am forced to play an elf but by luck Burgy Blackheart let me transform into a ghostly gnome male pirate with 100% uptime.

Really enjoying MW/WW monk and Prot pally!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    From what little I've played of destro lock it seems quite fun. But at the end of the day it comes down to how well they survive in the open world.
    I've been having issues with my hunter and elite world quest mobs due to them being chained to a certain area, making them harder to kite and my pet can't aoe tank so when there's more than one mob I tend to get low on health pretty fast. Doesn't help that my only AoE pulls even more mobs...

I enjoyed frost death knight too, though I prefer my heals to be on-demand, so I don't like death strike much.

My main is ret, which would be fun if it wasn't for judgement fucking everything up.

Beyond that I haven't given many of the other classes a proper go yet. I might try demon hunter soon, now that my hunter is at max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only tried feral druid. Love it so far.

Deleted
    My paladin, i constantly switch between retri and prot.

Fire mage, dont care if it is the flavor of the month spec i really enjoy it.

Frost death knight.