Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Anyone who willingly pulls their own eyes from their sockets is clearly insane.. just saying..
    At the moment they do this, they basically are. In "Illidan", the novel, it explains that this happens after first witnessing the vision of what the Legion really is, how hopeless our struggle is, and the suffering they are inflicting across the universe. Some of the first DHs commit suicide at this point, and subsequent survivors are all put on suicide watch. The attrition rate between those who find their way to Black Temple asking to become DHs and those who survive the transition is very high.

Not saying they have it rougher than DKs, but living as a freak with a demon inside you that you're constantly battling to control... I'd say both groups are fairly screwed up.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Collectively as players, we've probably died millions of times. Also, the alliance has to associate with gnomes. That has to count for something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I subbed through the entire WoD expansion, what do you know of sacrifice!!!!
    This right here though.

I feel someone who got owned by Maiev shouldn't be so quick to someone that rode Deathwing's back to his demise.

I mean, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Demon hunter NPCs are probably some of the most insufferable and annoying characters I've seen in Warcraft. I feel like that quote just exemplifies it.

So you went through a bunch of rituals, fought a bunch of demons...then blindly followed a clearly insane leader unquestioningly until we had to kill his stupid ass because he was destroying what was left of Draenor. Demon hunters lorewise have zero reason to take the moral highground over the defenders of Azeroth who have kept it safe from countless horrors while they dicked around in OL.

I sacrificed everyONE, does that count?

honestly, their sacrifice is pretty fucking big though.

like, it's basically willingly giving yourself schizophrenia. only, it's a more extreme version, that can take over your body.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-09-27 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    honestly, their sacrifice is pretty fucking big though.

like, it's basically willingly giving yourself schizophrenia. only, it's a more extreme version, that can take over your body.
    And for what, we see almost as many corrupted demon hunters as corrupted druids this expansion.

I personally find the whole edgelord demon hunter routine horribly annoying, along with that Xe'ra/Illidan storyline (Not going into details, spoilers and stuff), the whole "You suck, sacrificing is where it's at!"-schtick those Illidan-wannabes do to everybody else is just so damn over the top, and that Illidan-novel was so edgy i got papercuts from reading the Ebook-version...

'You dare speak of sacrifice to me...?'

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    - And what, *insert edgy emo DH here*, do we have to sacrifice for this gift ?
    - Everything.
    There are two tauren in highmountain, outside the cave where the bloodtotem leader is, that make fun of this scene, lul.

There are two tauren in highmountain, outside the cave where the bloodtotem leader is, that make fun of this scene, lul.
    yup, I ve seen that one

^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad this shit bothers someone else and not just me.

We theorised in my guild that Illidan simply made them cut out their eyes as some sort of joke, provided a laugh for 5 mins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I've sacrificed my solo target damage. What have you sacrificed?
    I sacrificed more than 2000 EUR! What have YOU done?

What is there for the players to sacrifice for? Its not like we have any background...

10+ Year Old Account
    In his defense, he was imprisoned for most of those events...

Question Where am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    - And what, *insert edgy emo DH here*, do we have to sacrifice for this gift ?
    - Everything.
    I don’t know how I got here guys but I should say without having any wisdom about this stuff. I just happened to search spelling of sacrifice and the definition didn’t match with what I was writing. But I feel like I came from a reality to a dream world. I would wanna be included in such a world. I have seen so much pain I just need something to keep me going ahead I am at a really bad breaking point. It’s an irony as English happens to be my second language and here I am writing among native English speakers. I guess I am insecure of my accent, but hey I am trying. Anyways, eden is my fav band and I love it’s song. Just Listen to ‘home’ from “ambassador”, ‘upset’ from “ambassador” and the “somebody I used to know” from “flora cash”. These three songs in chronological order are part where of my story at the moment.
    I don’t what this rant was about, sorry if I offended someone, I just wanted to let it out so that I don’t feel like a ghost. That’s all thanks for reading this.

Infracted: Necromancy/Nonsense/Spam / Thread is now closed {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-09-23 at 05:37 AM.