Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    lol

oh by the way the whole "the nerfs are not set in stone" is just PR talk. They won't change anything
    Welp, guess you were wrong...^^
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-september-26/

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo WoW View Post
    All the pessimists were wrong. The treatment of Shadow was absymal during the last years, yes, we all know. But saying that they "won't revert changes" or "don't listen to short-term feedback" is just not right. Of course all those people like Ilir (and I really like him/her, and he/she isn't the most world-hating pessimist around here, there are many who are much much worse) were acting based on experience, but such things just won't happen again.

Blizzard's balancing policy has changed, and that didn't happen just yesterday. They forced themselves to change due to the introduction of artifacts. Is this a good change? We'll only know if we gather more data (haha), but in the case of Shadow, I welcome every little bit of blue text we're getting, and we were getting a lot of that recently.

The only issue that still bugs many people out is that they didn't listen during Beta. But it feels like that they stand up to this mistake now.

Deleted
    On another note btw: I have had the Legendary Belt (our BiS) for a while now, and have practiced playing Shadowy Insight and Auspicious Spirits. I see that many guides are saying that the belt makes Shadowy Insight our go-to Talent of that tier, but I'd like to disagree. Single-Target this will of course be the case, but on all multi target fights, I find myself doing a lot more damage using auspicious spirits still, as the insanity generation of that talent is just too overpowered to swap into Shadowy Insights and make it worth.

Any thoughts? Any experiences made from others?

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    A hunter in my guild is fairly salty, and thinks guilds are going to stack all shadow priests now. Had a good laugh.
    Well, unfortunately, this is exactly what is going to happen, at least on wf kills. What the fuck is blizzard thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    How much haste is there? When do numbers end?

It's kind of a philosophic question really.
    That statement has signature potential. It's correct, it' sexy, it's deep, and it represents the Shadow class to a full 100%. I'M INTRIGUED.

Deleted
    Anyone know what nameplate does viklund use btw? I was watching his stream and when adds are all together he can actually click on the nameplate of each one of them since they are all spread apart, when that happens to me it's a mess and they'r all over one another.

PS i tried enemygrid but i really cant get used to it, im too used to tab/click on plate.

To be fair they didnt really change anything. They scrapped all but 1 of the nerfs from community outcry and then slapped some pointless numbers on spells we don't even want to cast.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Anyone know what nameplate does viklund use btw? I was watching his stream and when adds are all together he can actually click on the nameplate of each one of them since they are all spread apart, when that happens to me it's a mess and they'r all over one another.

PS i tried enemygrid but i really cant get used to it, im too used to tab/click on plate.
    try tidyplates

It's just a conspiracy to prove me wrong !!!
    Yeah I was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tharid View Post
    [...] Ilir and I really like him/her [...]
    aww <3 it's him by the way ! <3

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post

Tidyplates.

But you have to set it in Interface - Names or something and pick so it stacks on top of each other. Can't really remember what it's called, but thats how you do it

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'm shocked they listened to feedback for once. Definitely a step in the right direction. And I LOVE how they are finally acknowledging that they done f'd up with S2M.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Would it not be MORE beneficial in multi target because you will constantly be spamming MB due to the amount of procs you get with insight? Mind blast's insanity generation would outweigh AS in that regard, no?
    Yes but at the cost of several GCDs you could otherwise spend on dotting more targets.
    AS Insanity generation (and damage) is GCD-free so-to-speak.

Perhaps SI is still better with the legendary belt, I don't know, I haven't be so lucky. But I can definitely see where Angelo's observation come from !

Deleted
    Since we still need fixing of our S2M i would like to post an Idea i had about a possible solution. I think this way we could still have an interesting playstyle while having also a better to balance lv 100 Talent. I Hope you like the Idea ^^:

How about changing S2M to a CD which dosen´t kill you with no mobility bonus to you with a 3 min Cooldown. It could increase Insanity generation by lets say 50%. At the same time Inisanty drain will start to increase even more once you reach lets say 40 stacks. This way you have a nice CD for burst phases and you also have an opener which lets you take advantage of the hero buff at the start of the pull. If things needs fixing they can increase the amount insanity drains once you have a spicific amount of stacks. it would result in a short term burst CD which could be used any given Time. This is what many priest always wanted a on demand CD.

Problems solved for shadow priest:

We get a better starts for raids / open wold to get startet after long breaks
    We get a Burst CD with a little ramp up time.
    brings in new reward system if timed correctly
    It will be better to balance since its a CD which can be fixed a sap per hotfix
    This talent could even help us in dungons since it coudl be used for thresh as well as bosses.
    It narrows the gap if you have a lentency prolem / lags but it still leaves room for shining with perfekt execution.
    Better calculation of duration since you can only use 1 VT duiring this buffduration.

negative askpects:

Its not a burst burst more a ramp up burst. Timing is needed if you want it for specific fights.
    You have to stand still most of the time casting the spells. if you have to deal with mechanics you have to plan ahead with the new instant spells you have.

I think it would be a great way to handle the problems of the spec we have right now.
    You are welcome Blizzard
    If you use this Idea plz give me free lifetime playtime or hire me to give even better sugestions ^^
    i´m just kidding ^^

Can anyone link this to US Forum as an Idea?
    Last edited by mmoc5f5f54ff7d; 2016-09-27 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltshak3r View Post
    I think it would be a great way to handle the problems of the spec we have right now.
    You are welcome Blizzard
    If you use this Idea plz give me free lifetime playtime or hire me to give even better sugestions ^^
    i´m just kidding ^^
    Don't want to spoil your fun, but if Blizzard had to give a lifetime free wow for anyone who proposed such change to stm, as a result they would have to give free wow to like 98% of active shadowpriest community during Legion beta, since almost every shadow priest proposed something like that
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Does Mind Sear generate more Insanity than Mind Flay on single target with the new patch? It generates 6 per Target hit on live 50% buff = 9 per target hit, Mind Flay only generates 8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhloss View Post
    Does Mind Sear generate more Insanity than Mind Flay on single target with the new patch? It generates 6 per Target hit on live 50% buff = 9 per target hit, Mind Flay only generates 8.
    No, but you'll use it on 2+ targets

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    To be fair they didnt really change anything. They scrapped all but 1 of the nerfs from community outcry and then slapped some pointless numbers on spells we don't even want to cast.
    Nothing changed? I beg to differ. They are basically admitting that they fucked up with Surrender to Madness, and that they can't fix the mess they made by themselves through a hotfix without gutting the spec's only viable playstyle in raids. They're conceding their loss here. This paves the way for mechanical improvements to the spec in 7.1.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Nothing changed? I beg to differ. They are basically admitting that they fucked up with Surrender to Madness, and that they can't fix the mess they made by themselves through a hotfix without gutting the spec's only viable playstyle in raids. They're conceding their loss here. This paves the way for mechanical improvements to the spec in 7.1.
    That's exactly what I took from it. I expect in 7.1 were going to see some big L100 changes.

Deleted
    I fear what they might be doing for 7.1. But I wonder... a game with millions of subs and players, am I the only one thinking that it's crazy they realized just now how S2M is wrong/broken? Makes you wonder what kind of team they have going on if they couldnt see this months ago. There are so many people even on here that knew this was going to happen, and they didnt?
    Amazing how Blizzard made so many great games in the last 2 decades and at the same time show such a crazy level of incompetence that wouldnt even be allowed in a local software house.

When should you start to ignore ilvl?