10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    It's absolutely a must.
    Does incoming damage change that much in M+10? I ran M+2 and there were a lot of pulls where I was spam healing tank and hoping none of the DPS dies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    I haven't felt the need to swap out my talents as of yet. Running with

1. Bestow Faith
    2. Rule of Law
    3. Your choice really, Blinding Light for me
    4. Aura of Mercy, some could argue Devo Aura , but I prefer Mercy
    5. Holy Prism
    6. Sanctified Wrath
    7. Beacon of Lightbringer

As for LOD I couple that with Rule of law practically almost on CD. Same thing for Tyrs deliverance coupled with Rule of Law though not on CD. Pretty much try to keep Bestow faith up on the tank. Other than that it's just weaving in Holy prism / Light of the Martyr if someone get's caught in something and they need to be healed now or they'll die.

I also like to couple my Tyr's deliverance with aura mastery as this put's out a ton of healing if you spec Aura of mercy.
    I was running bestow faith until I started running heroics and realised I wasn't using it that much, even in m+2 I find Lights Hammer to work better for me, I run with Sacrifice for those nasty situations when group takes insane aoe damage, I think I should give Rule of Law a try, but that 2 charge cavalier, though. I guess if I start dying to poop I'll work on my positioning or go back to Cavalier.

Yea I also try to time Tyr with sacrifice, but by the time I think I should use Tyr the group would be dead if I started casting it.

What about on fights like where people get poop on them and have to run out of group, I tend to spam flash on them, which hurts my mana and overall hps :/
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Does incoming damage change that much in M+10? I ran M+2 and there were a lot of pulls where I was spam healing tank and hoping none of the DPS dies.

BoV is definitely a must in Mythic +3 if you want to have any hope of getting some AoE healing off.

Did a +6 Arcway the other day and I can honestly say that BoV probably made the run possible. Without being able to top off the whole party near instantly with BoV and some HS crit + Holy Prism we would have wiped multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    BoV is definitely a must in Mythic +3 if you want to have any hope of getting some AoE healing off.

Did a +6 Arcway the other day and I can honestly say that BoV probably made the run possible. Without being able to top off the whole party near instantly with BoV and some HS crit + Holy Prism we would have wiped multiple times.
    So you bov someone then spam heal the player who didn't get it?

Depends on who is getting wrecked at the moment for me lol. If some ranged dps didn't get it and he's standing way out there safe from things then no I won't heal him, or myself if I don't get it since usually I'm not getting caught up in something that would be dropping my health that low. But yes if for some reason your tank didn't have it bounce to him then yeah I'd be pumping heals into him which would in turn heal everyone else up.

How many targets do I need to hit with LoD for it to be worth using? I feel like hitting more than two or three can be really difficult in dungeons, obviously depending on the group setup and fight.

Mostly. BoV makes mythic + so easy.

Obviously if someone is about to die you aren't gonna let bov heal them lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    How many targets do I need to hit with LoD for it to be worth using? I feel like hitting more than two or three can be really difficult in dungeons, obviously depending on the group setup and fight.
    For me it heals for 100k point blank, while fol is almost 200k, so it needs to be at least 2 targets, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it always hit yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    Mostly. BoV makes mythic + so easy.

Obviously if someone is about to die you aren't gonna let bov heal them lol
    I've ran a few +2's and it felt that lightbringer is SO helpfull. I can focus on healing group mostly and only keep an eye on tank, I only switch my attention to tank if he is around half health while the rest of the group are all higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've ran a few +2's and it felt that lightbringer is SO helpfull. I can focus on healing group mostly and only keep an eye on tank, I only switch my attention to tank if he is around half health while the rest of the group are all higher.
    Everyone in here is telling you the same thing, so you can choose to believe it or not. Blessing of Virtue is far superior to Lightbringer in Mythic +, always.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Everyone in here is telling you the same thing, so you can choose to believe it or not. Blessing of Virtue is far superior to Lightbringer in Mythic +, always.
    100%.

Was doing mythic 5+ MoS today and holy shit those mariner adds do insane amounts of AoE. It hits extremely hard at level 5, without BoV I would've struggled a lot. It's an extremely beneficial tool to have. Absolutely love it.

Agree 100%. Damage in dungeons comes in bursts. BoV is so effective exactly for this reason. The amount of burst healing you can do is immense, you can stabilize the party immediately.

Hey!

Would really appreciate if someone could help me with Tyr's Deliverance, because im having a really hard time understand when and how to use it.

In a 5-man environment (mythics and mythic +) how do i use it best? Should it be used on cooldown and am i required to stand in melee for it to reach full potential?

Thanks alot for helping me out!

I try to use it when a decent number of people are grouped near me (or I can go to them) and just before a damage spike, such that people get that increased healing buff ready for the when the damage hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    Hey!

Would really appreciate if someone could help me with Tyr's Deliverance, because im having a really hard time understand when and how to use it.

In a 5-man environment (mythics and mythic +) how do i use it best? Should it be used on cooldown and am i required to stand in melee for it to reach full potential?

Thanks alot for helping me out!

It has a 15 yrd range so you kinda need to be close to others. I also use it on really big bulls and before large bursts.

Rule of Law also doesn't increase it's range so don't be like me and assume it does lol.

Speaking of 5 mans, how do you guys handle massive tank damage without cooldowns? I've been running mythic+ as both disc and hpaladin this week, and while hpaladin handles everything else much more easily, it just seems really weak when it comes to keeping the tank alive when the tank is getting trucked. With shadow mend + grace, my disc can easily output 300k+ HPS (upwards of 400k with ToF procced) on the tank alone with no cooldowns at all, but my hpaladin struggles to reach even 2/3rds of that and that requires melee to pull off.

Obviously, with wings I can handle everything, but those aren't always available.
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2016-09-27 at 10:50 AM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

I haven't come across anything that a bestowed faith, followed by HS crit, followed by an infused FoL, on a beaconed tank couldn't handle yet. I guess if that wasn't covering it you could blessing of salvation or aura or tyr's. But really I've had zero problem keeping the tanks up, maybe they are not using their defensive abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I haven't come across anything that a bestowed faith, followed by HS crit, followed by an infused FoL, on a beaconed tank couldn't handle yet. I guess if that wasn't covering it you could blessing of salvation or aura or tyr's. But really I've had zero problem keeping the tanks up, maybe they are not using their defensive abilities?
    Same here. I've done up to +7 mythic now, and tank healing has never really been a problem. I'm starting to use LotM more frequently, though. The damage I take from it is usually not a problem.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Same here. I've done up to +7 mythic now, and tank healing has never really been a problem. I'm starting to use LotM more frequently, though. The damage I take from it is usually not a problem.
    It's a terrible spell, stop using it
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    It's a terrible spell, stop using it
    I don't use it often, but it definitely has its uses when the tank is getting heavy damage or when you are not taking damage yourself or have damage reduction. It's a "holy shit" button and should mostly be treated as such, but I've found myself casting it a bit more frequently than when I was a fresh lvl 110.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I don't use it often, but it definitely has its uses when the tank is getting heavy damage or when you are not taking damage yourself or have damage reduction. It's a "holy shit" button and should mostly be treated as such, but I've found myself casting it a bit more frequently than when I was a fresh lvl 110.
    Honestly there are few situations where it is even worth casting, bestow faith - holy shock - fol does the job better. The only time I feel like lotm is even worth casting is when both of those are on cooldown and you need to move.. there are just to many downsides to the spell to make it worth casting 90% of the time
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.