Page 36 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think that only Nightfallen, Highmountain Tribe and Valarjar can be used for hidden skin progression, since those WQs are 100% there in their respective zones each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I think that only Nightfallen, Highmountain Tribe and Valarjar can be used for hidden skin progression, since those WQs are 100% there in their respective zones each day.
    What do you mean? I have world quests that give rep for each faction everyday.

For the last time (straight copy/past from OP).

We all know about the bug that unlocks TF appearance through the other specs hidden ones. Long story short, if it's not the BLUE Thunderfury, don't bother posting as it's just going to be deleted.

You don't want me to take the extra mile and just close this and delete future threads about the item hunt, since it's seems people are not able to manage reading one single post and/or the thread title.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

We all know about the bug that unlocks TF appearance through the other specs hidden ones. Long story short, if it's not the BLUE Thunderfury, don't bother posting as it's just going to be deleted.

You don't want me to take the extra mile and just close this and delete future threads about the item hunt, since it's seems people are not able to manage reading one single post and/or the thread title.
    With all due respect Coldkil I think that's very poorly said.

Just because some players lack the knowledge of reading the first post of this thread while the majority of the players are trying their best to have a civilized "treasure-hunting"; it doesn't mean that you should close an entire thread and ruin the potential of sharing information amongst competent people who can handle "following the rules".

In my honest opinion you should be infracting or deleting those posts that violate the rules, not close an entire thread and ruin it for thousands just because some incompetent players cannot follow some easy rules.

I hope you reconsider this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    With all due respect Coldkil I think that's very poorly said.

Just because some players lack the knowledge of reading the first post of this thread while the majority of the players are trying their best to have a civilized "treasure-hunting"; it doesn't mean that you should close an entire thread and ruin the potential of sharing information amongst competent people who can handle "following the rules".

In my honest opinion you should be infracting or deleting those posts that violate the rules, not close an entire thread and ruin it for thousands just because some incompetent players cannot follow some easy rules.

My idea would be to just make people unable to post in the thread unl so they have like a minimum of 50 posts. I understand this would also limit new legitimate info. But at this point seing the amount of 1-posters saying the exact same things. It's most likely 1 or 2 guys who keep making new accounts just to troll

Deleted

Might be a good idea as an actual binding now has been proven to drop.
    Maybe the OP or someone else can start a new thread on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    My idea would be to just make people unable to post in the thread unl so they have like a minimum of 50 posts. I understand this would also limit new legitimate info. But at this point seing the amount of 1-posters saying the exact same things. It's most likely 1 or 2 guys who keep making new accounts just to troll

You realize that the guy who posted the only legit lead we have has 17 posts? The rest of this thread is filled with roleplayers going around Broken Isles "looking for treasure" and people posting about recolors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atylia View Post
    You realize that the guy who posted the only legit lead we have has 17 posts? The rest of this thread is filled with roleplayers going around Broken Isles "looking for treasure" and people posting about recolors.
    Plenty of people have posted on his behalf with more then 50 posts.

Wait... Did it trigger you that you are below 50?

Deleted
    Hey fellow Rogues,

i have been following this thread and the other since like 3 days Legion out.
    After the new lead, that highmountain and valajar exalted triggeed the left one to drop, maybe valajar and wardens exalted trigger the right one from ash'golm.
    Valajar: Obvious, storm Dragons and stuff
    Highmountain: Neltharions Lair is there and the last boss has quite some history with that

so i thought the wardens with ash'golm seem to be a good next step. Sadly i can only share this thought since i don't have either faction exalted

people consider this to be legit? http: //imgur.com/a/ MeheY

if so it's probably enough to have highmountain exalted. seems extreme to requires 2 factions

Quote Originally Posted by Conformist View Post
    people consider this to be legit? http: //imgur.com/a/ MeheY

if so it's probably enough to have highmountain exalted. seems extreme to requires 2 factions
    There has been several people that has traded with him to see the binding and then posting the ScreenShot here on the forum. So it's 90% legit that it dropped for him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    What do you mean? I have world quests that give rep for each faction everyday.
    Well, yeah. But ALL WQs in Hightmountain gives to Highmountain Tribe only, Stormheim Valarjar only, and Suramar Nightfallen only.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post

The fact is that i am not at all considering this. However it just baffles me how someone can miss a thread title, a disclaimer and multiple warnings thrugh the thread. Don't worry, i'm not going to that extreme if i'm not forced to so. I have lots of reports and feedback from the thread and users are giving me a great hand at keeping it in line. There's also a lot of people just playing the "let's make a mess for the sake of it" game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conformist View Post
    people consider this to be legit? http://imgur.com/a/MeheY

I've done some research and seems it's legit. Though more testing is needed.

EDIT: i have searched for Becomedeath rogues - i found 2 in US but armory doesn't show either of them looting the binding.

EDIT2: added a note on OP for more visibility.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-27 at 11:14 AM.

Since some of us are taking Outlaw rogues a lil far and getting a bit salty... let's put this back on track

- Rogue community, please run Heroic NL daily so we can use the law of large numbers to get some more drops. Doesn't matter if you don't have exalted Highmountain or not, we'll be able to deduce its requirement on further loots.

I just finished my run, AK4 and Honored. No binding. Will report tomorrow.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    - Rogue community, please run Heroic NL daily so we can use the law of large numbers to get some more drops. Doesn't matter if you don't have exalted Highmountain or not, we'll be able to deduce its requirement on further loots.

Will do a run later today on HC and Mythic. AK5, revered with Highmountain and Valarjar.

If you check Becomedeath's Armory, you can see that this player ran neltarion's vault 15 times yesterday. As he also have both Val/Highmountain exalted rep, imo 15 runs is a little bit too confident, to tryhard that much just on a theory. Maybe he is aware of something more about this drop ?

edit : just checked his armory again, he killed Cordana and Odyn 16 times too. Maybe he already got the 2nd binding ?
    Last edited by shardee; 2016-09-27 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shardee View Post
    If you check Becomedeath's Armory, you can see that this player ran neltarion's vault 15 times yesterday. As he also have both Val/Highmountain exalted rep, imo 15 runs is a little bit too confident, to tryhard that much just on a theory. Maybe he is aware of something more about this drop ?

edit : just checked his armory again, he killed Cordana and Odyn 16 times too. Maybe he already got the 2nd binding ?
    Would be nice if you provide the armory link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shardee View Post
    He did it 15 times overall and not just yesterday. The number is about in line with all other heroic Legion dungeon kills he has. It doesn't appear to me that he specifically farmed for it.

Would be nice if you provide the armory link.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...death/advanced

It means total kills though, not 16 kills in one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Omnin View Post
    Will do a run later today on HC and Mythic. AK5, revered with Highmountain and Valarjar.
    Same for me hopefully it will drop
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!