Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppered View Post
    Neville Longbottom was that nerdy, always picked-on type that always had the odds against him but yet kept a good spirit and more important had a genuinely good and pure heart. For such a character to evolve past his misfortunate past and truly blossom into a powerful person worth recognition represents the rags-to-riches story people are so easily endeared to.

This person in the article was upset because the person that was the subject of this story happened to be a male, was caucasian, as well as all those other adjectives they used to describe him. If you are any half-descent person at all you'd find an attitude like that completely disgusting.
    It's almost as if they wanted the "after" pictures to show a female of a different skin-tone

The only thing I am offended about is how ugly this mural is lol. I don't see anything remotely offensive about this mural other than the fact that it kinda sucks.

Deleted
    I'm glad I'm EEuropean, schools are for learning not foster retarded shit.

The only thing that should be complained about is that it looks bad, after that it isn't any of the things he was complaining about.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shitty painting. People need to fucking chill.

Jesus christ, SJWs are making liberals look bad.
    Putin khuliyo

This is what I dislike about most SJWs. Instead of actually battling any real discrimination, they do stuff like this. They enjoy playing the victim card, using it as an excuse to harass and bully everyone they don't like. It's disgraceful. I'm triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Sounds like the people who get offended when an american flag is stepped on or when someone doesn't stand during the national anthem.
    Idiots on both sides of the aisle.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm more offended that they use ect instead of etc.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ISW View Post
    Wait, so let me get this straight, you guys are mocking him for voicing his opinion?

Wasn't the whole point of SJW criticism that they thought everything that offended them should get removed?

Why is this dude getting ragged on for expressing his opinion, silly as it may be?

And why is anyone defending this shitty ass mural? Was Matthew Lewis even a UW-La Crosse student?

The only sane answer to that response is "your complaint may or not be valid, but let's agree this is a stupid ass mural in the first place and should not have existed".
    Simple.
    That student hates white people. That's racism
    That student abled people. That's glorifying disabilities. Disabilities are not something you should glorify.
    That student Cis People. That's stupid. There's nothing wrong with being mentally compatibale with your plumbing.
    That student hates men. That's sad. What kind of mental disorder you have to get to convince yourself that half of humanity is bad by default?
    That student hates social classes. That's indication of being lazy and weak minded. People are just better/worse by genetics. Agency increases that gap even further.

What we're dealing here with is a sad stupid lazy projecting racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    I'm glad I'm EEuropean, schools are for learning not foster retarded shit.
    As if the schools in europe does not have similar things or worse.

Deleted
    Hate Response Team?

I think we have an admin here that works for them, except replace Hate with "I don't like this and I can ban you with a button because I'm 12 and someone gave me a little power on an online forum, so I'm gonna abuse it like crazy".

maybe I am being a little sensitive,
    Are we done here? I think we're done here. Is anyone particularly interested in this person being heard?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    He's not entirely wrong, the secondary cast of Harry Potter got surprisingly hot in the last movie when they had otherwise been total dweebs. But that's less of a white male power fantasy than it is a result of the fact that JK's books became substantially more "fan fictiony" and movies only exacerbate that by their natural drive for "attractive" characters which itsself drive sales.

Not sure how it promotes class power though, considering that Neville was just as poor in the end as the beginning.

But really, don't people have better things to worry about? Like how this art sucks?
    Meanwhile Voledmort was the ugliest mother fucker in history and he still had bitches doing his bidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am more offended by the horrific art than anything else. I mean how can you even look at this thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.