Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dragons of Nightmare has portals to most of the old World Boss locations.

Well I had an idea to get the buff from tyrande from well of eternity cata dungeon and then see if I could dispel those worgan but no luck.

I have a new possible lead but Im not sure how to approach or start it. Maybe some of you dataminers can explain what I discovered.

Someone posted a link on the wow forums regarding an artifact quest which involves an NPC named Lunara which so happens to be the first daughter of Cenarius whom you can see patrolling around our order hall.

Here's a link to the quest which appears to be triggered by an item:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=38552/lord-halsharas-tomb

The description of the item says, "After hours of painstaking research, Lunara has uncovered the location of a tomb likely to have valuable relics. It's possible one of those relics may be a drop of Shaladrasil's Sap.

It makes sense because it appears that Shaladrasil is completely corrupted and so the best place to look would be somewhere else.

Although, I can't find much information on Lord Hal'Shara's Tomb.

Edit: My theory is that this quest is something obtained from an item you get from our order hall quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    I have a new possible lead but Im not sure how to approach or start it. Maybe some of you dataminers can explain what I discovered.

Someone posted a link on the wow forums regarding an artifact quest which involves an NPC named Lunara which so happens to be the first daughter of Cenarius whom you can see patrolling around our order hall.

Here's a link to the quest which appears to be triggered by an item:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=38552/lord-halsharas-tomb

The description of the item says, "After hours of painstaking research, Lunara has uncovered the location of a tomb likely to have valuable relics. It's possible one of those relics may be a drop of Shaladrasil's Sap.

It makes sense because it appears that Shaladrasil is completely corrupted and so the best place to look would be somewhere else.

Although, I can't find much information on Lord Hal'Shara's Tomb.

Edit: My theory is that this quest is something obtained from an item you get from our order hall quests.
    This sounds like a remnant from alpha, where order hall missions really sent you out in the world, but I hope Im wrong.
    Still found nothing(ak5 and seed in inventory) even grinded the mobs around the tree a bit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, at this point, it's fair to assume it's gated behind AK? That or it's a Nighthold drop.

They did say all hidden appearances were in the game and working though, Nighthold is not, technically, in the game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    So, at this point, it's fair to assume it's gated behind AK? That or it's a Nighthold drop.

They did say all hidden appearances were in the game and working though, Nighthold is not, technically, in the game yet.
    I don't think it will be a Nighthold drop. Judging by the other hidden skins for various classes which we don't know the source for yet, they all seem to have Nightborne theme around them which suggests to me that they are gained somehow during the Nighthold patch. The search continues I suppose.

Maybe some hint in Silverpine Forest or Shadowfang keep with AK5

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post

It's in the game. It's just not accessible. They also said that not all were actually accessible yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiaaki View Post
    Maybe some hint in Silverpine Forest or Shadowfang keep with AK5
    Or Grizzly Hills.

Deleted

Ysondre

Has anyone tried something with Ysondre yet. With Nythendra being the protector of the tree (but well, she is not so well atm), Ysondre is the only of the nightmare dragons that came back to the "light" and is friendly ones more.

I think she's still somewhere in Faralas if I remember correctly and there is a dream portal to that zone.

I just found something - it may just be a bug, it may mean something. I was poking around on the outside edge of the Dreamgrove, that little edge between the Grove-proper and the water, outside the tree roots. I got bored with trying to find a spot to clamber back in, so I Dreamwalked.

I ended up just north of Starsong Refuge, at 68:47. I never even saw the Dreamwalk. When I turned around, there's a broken statue of a Moonkin, like a little shrine, set into the curve of the tree's roots.

Deleted
    Hello! I am here again after the long time, but i've took new idea with me ^^

Anyone remember when we were talking about Well of Eternity(cataclysm dungeon)? The Sunbloom is a rare thing - nobody saw that in azeroth since war of the ancients.
    As everyone knows, one of the wars have taken place in the Well of Eternity. The first thing that interested me is drinking vials from well by illidan, i was looking if there's anything more to take from the ground or anything, but no, there was nothing. I was waiting for the end of event in this dungeon, and then i've got buff "Hand of Elune" which doesn't give me any stats, just the "Blessed by Elune". Duration of that buff is 30 min, so it is pretty long time. Maybe we have to try anything with buff on us?
    What about dispelling worgens or maybe something in Darkheart Thicket? No idea, but this could be another part of the puzzle. Hope we can figure it out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SFFCorgi View Post
    I just found something - it may just be a bug, it may mean something. I was poking around on the outside edge of the Dreamgrove, that little edge between the Grove-proper and the water, outside the tree roots. I got bored with trying to find a spot to clamber back in, so I Dreamwalked.

I ended up just north of Starsong Refuge, at 68:47. I never even saw the Dreamwalk. When I turned around, there's a broken statue of a Moonkin, like a little shrine, set into the curve of the tree's roots.
    Na it's not a bug, a lot of people don't know this but dreamwalk while in the dreamgrove/dreamway gets you back to where you were before. So if your in nagrand and wanted to start some missions in your class hall, you'll have a way back

Quote Originally Posted by Joikinz View Post
    Na it's not a bug, a lot of people don't know this but dreamwalk while in the dreamgrove/dreamway gets you back to where you were before. So if your in nagrand and wanted to start some missions in your class hall, you'll have a way back
    I wasn't anywhere near that side of Val'sharah, though. I just tried it again, a different spot, and ended up in Tangled Cleft (57:45) - and again in front of a broken Moonkin shrine. I'll make note of where I Dreamwalk from from now on.

Your tip is very good to know, though.

Deleted
    I wasn't anywhere near that side of Val'sharah, though. I just tried it again, a different spot, and ended up in Tangled Cleft (57:45) - and again in front of a broken Moonkin shrine. I'll make note of where I Dreamwalk from from now on.

Apparently feral druids and arcane mages got their hidden skin quests fixed yesterday, would be cool to check again all things like missing worgens we couldnt cure, that flower on top of shaldrasill, flower in EN, sunflower in EN etc. The best would be with some ak 5 or ak 6 if someone have it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floody View Post
    Hello! I am here again after the long time, but i've took new idea with me ^^

Anyone remember when we were talking about Well of Eternity(cataclysm dungeon)? The Sunbloom is a rare thing - nobody saw that in azeroth since war of the ancients.
    As everyone knows, one of the wars have taken place in the Well of Eternity. The first thing that interested me is drinking vials from well by illidan, i was looking if there's anything more to take from the ground or anything, but no, there was nothing. I was waiting for the end of event in this dungeon, and then i've got buff "Hand of Elune" which doesn't give me any stats, just the "Blessed by Elune". Duration of that buff is 30 min, so it is pretty long time. Maybe we have to try anything with buff on us?
    What about dispelling worgens or maybe something in Darkheart Thicket? No idea, but this could be another part of the puzzle. Hope we can figure it out!
    Was this in the game prior?

I'd be curious if anyone else gets this buff or if it's just a bug. Seems this buff is supposed to go on the and and make her deal bonus damage.
    Last edited by Ilnezhara; 2016-09-29 at 12:43 PM.

Deleted

are you sure, I've tested it a few times and it keeps sending me back to the closest graveyard of where I were before

I just obtained Pure Drop of Shaladrassil's Sap from Archdruid Glaidalis in Darkheart Thicket (Heroic). As far as I know, it was just a random drop and I haven't done anything special to trigger it. Armory for proof of achievement and icon change: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Kaisunn/advanced

Edit: Artifact Knowledge level 5 and exalted with Dreamweavers (as of last night) for what it's worth.
    Last edited by kaisunn; 2016-09-29 at 02:53 PM.

I can confirm that kaisunn has the skin. Saw it on him in game and asked him all about it.

Now I begin the grind to DW exalted

Quote Originally Posted by kaisunn View Post
    I just obtained Pure Drop of Shaladrassil's Sap from Archdruid Glaidalis in Darkheart Thicket (Heroic). As far as I know, it was just a random drop and I haven't done anything special to trigger it. Armory for proof of achievement and icon change: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Kaisunn/advanced

Edit: Artifact Knowledge level 5 and exalted with Dreamweavers (as of last night) for what it's worth.
    Aww thanks for sharing. A shame we don't acquire it in a more interesting manner. Once again its down to the RNG gods. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Iceheart View Post
    Aww thanks for sharing. A shame we don't acquire it in a more interesting manner. Once again its down to the RNG gods. :c
    Yep, pretty disappointing to say the least.