Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suto View Post

Just saw this guy on live.
    There is no way he would have AK any higher than 4 at this point, he has even finished 200 WQ with it.
    All he replied with was "=)" when I asked.

Is there something I missed? I thought we needed more AK.
    It's a bug. Once you got a Hidden appearance (let's say Tank one since it's easy to have) and you have one of the additionnal color (200 WQ for example), you can do a trick to unlock this color for your Ret / Holy spec until you log out.

He doesn't have the appearance, he is just using a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    It's a bug. Once you got a Hidden appearance (let's say Tank one since it's easy to have) and you have one of the additionnal color (200 WQ for example), you can do a trick to unlock this color for your Ret / Holy spec until you log out.

He doesn't have the appearance, he is just using a bug
    Is that so?
    Well I guess that makes sense.
    Im sitting here kind of freaking out that we missed something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suto View Post
    Is that so?
    Well I guess that makes sense.
    Im sitting here kind of freaking out that we missed something.
    Yes. Some guys here have yet seen the bug, and at least one guy here have tested it and can confirm that the bug exist and work.

We aren't yet sure that we missed something. All we know is that it SEEMS to be tied to AK level, but we actually can't confirm neither because, if I remember well, only one guy have tried the quest line on beta and since it's closed now we can't try with a different setup of AK level. And we actually did'nt have found anything else than AK level to unlock the quest line. And I don't know if some are trying to or if everyone are waiting for AK lvl 10-12 to start searching something else.

I personaly don't have the two books, have to much to do and not enough time to go to AV (and I really don't like PvP so I wish I will be able to have it quickly).

Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    I personaly don't have the two books, have to much to do and not enough time to go to AV (and I really don't like PvP so I wish I will be able to have it quickly).
    I bought the books off the AH, one costed 4k and another 25k on Stormreaver. If you have the gold ( not really hard this xpac ) id just buy them tbh.

Apparently a fire mage got his similar to the way it was unlocked on beta, except he needed AK5. Maybe, probably not, but maybe, we might be able to start ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrenk212 View Post
    Apparently a fire mage got his similar to the way it was unlocked on beta, except he needed AK5. Maybe, probably not, but maybe, we might be able to start ours.
    Havoc DH, Fire mage, and Prot Warrior so far unlocked their skins with AK 5. I'm crossing my fingers someone will check. I'm still another day away from rank 5, sadly.

i'll have AK5 at midnight, spoopy >.>

Got rank 5 earlier, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Curses... The salt grows. It probably is still rank 10+, but part of me wants to be hopeful we won't be waiting almost 2 months for this skin. Seems most every spec will have their accessible within this first month other than those still not discovered(which could still be potentially this week with rank 6).

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Same. "Good things come...", I guess...

Deleted
    accept it! embrace the darkness that grows within your heart! Let it fester, let it consume you! Once you are void of any hope or light, just then you will be worthy the chance to get the skin. The chance to fish for hours until you have it.

It´s all all there ... for a price ... you just have to become what you once fought.

I know this thread pretty much changed into the corrupted ashbringer appearance, but whats been theorised about the shattered appearance? would it be as simple as grinding mobs in a particular area in broken isles once AK 5 has been unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post
    I know this thread pretty much changed into the corrupted ashbringer appearance, but whats been theorised about the shattered appearance? would it be as simple as grinding mobs in a particular area in broken isles once AK 5 has been unlocked?
    Pretty sure it's been confirmed that the Shattered Reckoning skin won't be available until patch 7.1. They really ought to just merge this thread with the Corrupted Remembrance thread and keep that one's title.

Deleted
    anyone else having troubles getting the book in AV? I had my hands in more corpses than the guys from M.A.S.H...

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Pretty sure it's been confirmed that the Shattered Reckoning skin won't be available until patch 7.1. They really ought to just merge this thread with the Corrupted Remembrance thread and keep that one's title.
    hopefully its available in 7.1. It is my favorite one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    hopefully its available in 7.1. It is my favorite one
    will be. it´s in the trailer for 7.1 so why shouldn´t it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    anyone else having troubles getting the book in AV? I had my hands in more corpses than the guys from M.A.S.H...
    Still going. . .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Still going. . .
    Guess i got lucky ? Done one quick 10 min AV run and managed to get 2 books! Sold one on the AH for 9500G.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanm View Post
    Guess i got lucky ? Done one quick 10 min AV run and managed to get 2 books! Sold one on the AH for 9500G.
    you are not making friends here...

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    Nah took me about 100 or so looted corpses till i finally got it, on the bright side i was working on the prot hidden appearance unlock for HKs and got it done before i got the book lol.