Too many people lurked that mini-game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Too many people lurked that mini-game
    Agreed. Danner, you need to add some anti-lurking mechanisms in your games.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Lurking is a legitimate strategery!!
    Arlee confirmed camper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely haven't won from lurking before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Arlee confirmed camper.
    Spooking, commenting at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Agreed. Danner, you need to add some anti-lurking mechanisms in your games.
    Agreed, this game was downright horrible. Next micro game, I'll mercilessly modkill everyone who is lurking, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Lurking is a legitimate strategery!!
    I prefer the term "absconding". You know who you are!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

The site hasn't been working properly for me lately - I think Allowyn's predicament has shifted to me though it seems to be working again now.

I'm still super excited for Cruelle's game though I'll understand if it's delayed. Unlike many here I haven't been distracted by Legion though - the expansion seems great but it came too late for me. If it were in place of Cata, MoP or WoD I'd likely be a lot more invested. Alas.

I'm also starting university soon so that should be fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The site hasn't been working properly for me lately - I think Allowyn's predicament has shifted to me though it seems to be working again now.

I'm still super excited for Cruelle's game though I'll understand if it's delayed. Unlike many here I haven't been distracted by Legion though - the expansion seems great but it came too late for me. If it were in place of Cata, MoP or WoD I'd likely be a lot more invested. Alas.

Yeah I had to add my game back to the ready list. There are only 10 sign ups so hopefully someone will run an intermission game for them. It's a shame because the Aussie's would have had extra fun this game. Hopefully it will run at some point in the future.

7+ Year Old Account

Congratulations for starting uni! Also I'm wondering if you're the only one having that issue, or if people are just hard-core lurking (due to Legions).

Sorry that your game couldn't get going Cruelle. Hopefully someone can intermissions.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't have time to play a game (I'm always surprised how much time it takes to go back make notes review posts etc wehn I'm playing.) but I could probably mod a basic intermission game. Nothing complex of fancy. That'll have to wait until I have time to actively monitor posts all day long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Yeah I had to add my game back to the ready list. There are only 10 sign ups so hopefully someone will run an intermission game for them. It's a shame because the Aussie's would have had extra fun this game. Hopefully it will run at some point in the future.
    Damnit now I'm so keen for more people to play so I can see this.

The site hasn't been working properly for me lately - I think Allowyn's predicament has shifted to me though it seems to be working again now. !

(SORRY)

--

ALSO I may get together an intermission game based off 10 - 15 people in the next 24 hours if no-one else does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I may get together an intermission game based off 10 - 15 people in the next 24 hours if no-one else does.
    Please do this. There are 9 people straight away from the sign up thread, plus you may get the reserves to join and there are 3 of them. That should put you between 10-15 even if one of the reserves pull out.

Oooh! A signup thread! I see you!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

That really sucks and if you want PM what problem you were having exactly. If this is some sort of reoccurring issue for people it might be something we can maybe fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm. not that anyone cares or anything but I feel like sharing. I've decided to stop being lazy and holding back and I'm gonna become a rockstar now. Remember me as the lunatic you loved to hate <3

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    hmm. not that anyone cares or anything but I feel like sharing. I've decided to stop being lazy and holding back and I'm gonna become a rockstar now. Remember me as the lunatic you loved to hate <3
    Which kind?
    - The makeup and leather type?
    - The heavy drugs and illegible mumbling type?
    - The polka about food type?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Which kind?
    - The makeup and leather type?
    - The heavy drugs and illegible mumbling type?
    - The polka about food type?
    I really hope it's number 1, we need more number 1's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    But how am I going to know which one is you!?!

Oh noes, seems like I missed the sign up thread