Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Go spend some time at a party and you'd know. :/
    Sorry, too busy reading about actual scandals with actual sources and video evidence. About Clinton, obviously.

Hillary won hands down. I thought Trump did well in the start but he quickly fell off. If I was American I'd vote for Miss H.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Emails, Benghazi, who she is as a person... but I try not to get involved in these threads because of how personal people can get about it. I'd rather just keep my opinions to myself on the matter. I won't be voting for Hillary, and if that means my choice is Trump, so be it.
    Fair enough, I'm not here to argue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Sorry, too busy reading about actual scandals with actual sources and video evidence. About Clinton, obviously.
    Man let's not turn this into a scandal war. Trump has underage rape charges and a class action lawsuit being levied againt him. He's even being sued by a bunch of little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    "She isn't that great either" isn't really a good argument in support of Trump, don't you think?
    From a policy perspective, Clinton is basically Dick Cheney minus the charm, which leads me to believe that all the rabid 'progressive' Clinton supporters are only supporting her either because they are so triggered by Trump or because Clinton is a womyn.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    If an attack on the opponent isn't a defense, then why do the Hilbots keep doing it? I'm just trying to fit in.
    What are "Hilbots"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    From a policy perspective, Clinton is basically Dick Cheney minus the charm, which leads me to believe that all the rabid 'progressive' Clinton supporters are only supporting her either because they are so triggered by Trump or because Clinton is a womyn.
    Or maybe people actually like something that matters, you know, like her policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Hillary should send Lester Holt, the moderator, a gift basket.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Man let's not turn this into a scandal war. Trump has underage rape charges and a class action lawsuit being levied againt him. He's even being sued by a bunch of little girls.
    There's more proof abundant for Clinton's scandals and especially her systematic bribery at the state department than any of these low-ball shots at Trump. Your "underage rape charges" with no source is rather pathetic. PS - there are no charges being levied against him.

Yet when a Clinton scandal comes up proof beyond a shadow of a doubt for quid pro quo is required, while anyone with a brain knows such a burden of proof is ridiculous.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Emails, Benghazi, who she is as a person... but I try not to get involved in these threads because of how personal people can get about it. I'd rather just keep my opinions to myself on the matter. I won't be voting for Hillary, and if that means my choice is Trump, so be it.
    Good points. There are too many here who get into insulting and name calling and stooping to condescending attitudes with their statements. You can very easily see who is opposed to Trump simply by their attacks on his supporters.

Some online polls showed Trump winning the debate and some showed Hillary. MSN had one with almost 500k voters which showed Clinton winning 42% to 40% for Trump. Which is fairly accurate I think.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Or maybe people actually like something that matters, you know, like her policies.
    Like what, they want to invade Syria or start a war with Russia? I never knew that the progressive left held the same ideology as people like Charles Krauthammer.
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Hillary should send Lester Holt, the moderator, a gift basket.
    I agree. He clearly supports her. He let her run over her 2 min time limit often and interrupted Trump more often. I would give him a C- in his performance as a moderator.

There's more proof abundant for Clinton's scandals and especially her systematic bribery at the state department than any of these low-ball shots at Trump. Your "underage rape charges" with no source is rather pathetic. PS - there are no charges being levied against him.

Yet when a Clinton scandal comes up proof beyond a shadow of a doubt for quid pro quo is required, while anyone with a brain knows such a burden of proof is ridiculous.
    What is 'illegal' is quite unclear when your friends run the Justice Department.

Like what, they want to invade Syria or start a war with Russia? I never knew that the progressive left held the same ideology as people like Charles Krauthammer.
    Social progress > peace on earth?

While his statement certainly didn't go over with the crowd, I agree with his point and I don't think I'm the only one.

Clinton doesn't have the temperament either, and he brought up a specific example of Clinton losing her mind for no reason, which if rumors are true, actually happens quite often. She's known for being a nasty bitch off camera.
    No because I don't base my vote on rumors that happen to fit my political bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who stated after the debate he felt it was a tie. He normally is not very supportive of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I agree. He clearly supports her. He let her run over her 2 min time limit often and interrupted Trump more often. I would give him a C- in his performance as a moderator.
    Obviously he supports her because he is a registered Repiblican. If I was a registered republican I would support her too since Trump is the death of the Republican Party.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Obviously he supports her because he is a registered Repiblican. If I was a registered republican I would support her too since Trump is the death of the Republican Party.
    The idea that Clinton represents the political class and Trump represents everyone else is pretty much the theme of this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Who stated after the debate he felt it was a tie. He normally is not very supportive of Trump.
    For some reason after the debate, the only 'pro-Trump' major cable media channel Fox decided they were going to give the slot to Megyn Kelly, who then proceeded to give a platform to Mark Cuban to bash the heck out of Trump. I think the best line of the night was when Trump said the most important member of Hillary's campaign is the main stream media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Obviously scripted...
    She did not hesitate on them. I am not suggesting she knew the questions beforehand. She memorized answers to several possibilities beforehand. Hell, she took a week off to prepare. She had Trump impersonators. I am not saying it is bad to prepare. But real life can't be "prepared for". Benghazi for example. She was not prepared there and she failed. She can't make off the cuff decisions. Everything has to be well thought out and planned for her.
    The above is exactly how you should approach a debate. You should field out potential questions and formulate intelligent answers to them. You should also have answers for the questions that your statements might raise. And yeah, you need to rehearse. You should take the time and analyze your body language while you are answering questions before you go live.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

There is more than enough proof regarding the myriad of Trump scandals that are too numerous to mention here. If you prefer Trump as a candidate that's fine, trying to claim that Clinton's scandals trump Trump's scandals or that Trump's scandals are nonexistent is the height of partian bias.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Did he ever ask Hillary a follow up question? He asked Trump follow up questions. He could've asked Hillary about the emails for example.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland